Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

If it contributes in him handling a transfer request its a win win situation. He'll get rid of our 'cruel' fans and ends up playing to his level. We get rid of player who shouldn't be at United in the first place
You really think that will happen? :lol:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
At the end of the day, if booing gets him out the club quicker then everyone should be booing.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Booing him might be unacceptableto some.
But I have to say, he shouldn't be in this situation. He shouldn't be at the club.

Last edited:

stevoc

Because your cnuts.

A reasonable reaction is to boo at the incident or critque his performance. I've judged plenty of players to not be good enough or ive disliked them, i dont need them to know because that's just being a prick.
Classy

crossy1686

career ending
I don't think Fellani is good enough to be at United and I would love to see him gone by the start of next season but booing the guy just doesn't sit right.

AndyJ1985

Booing has been happening for centuries as a way of spectators showing their disapproval of something. It's only now, amongst football fans that it's suddenly become "disgusting" and utterly unacceptable behaviour.

stevoc

He isn't really though. He's a lot shitter than them, inherently. Occasionally he can play better than them, but at his very core, his very essence of being is of one significantly shitter.

People don't like him because he represents not just shitness, but a particular type of plodding, lumpen shitness that should never have been anywhere near a club like Man Utd. Schneiderlin, Memphis and Darmian are merely not good enough versions of the kind of players we want. Fellaini is a not good enough version of the kind of player we don't. It may be a little unfair to boo him, but it's disingenuous to pretend he doesn't occupy a very singlur status amongst United fans. He's a totem for shitness. The bad kind of shitness.
That's Fellaini in a nutshell sadly.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Booing has been happening for centuries as a way of spectators showing their disapproval of something. It's only now, amongst football fans that it's suddenly become "disgusting" and utterly unacceptable behaviour.
Indeed.

People are going way overboard criticising the match going fans. It's not like they booed Solskjaer or something... it's Fellaini! Who the hell cares?

stevoc

That wouldn't have happened in the Fergie era.
Plenty of players got booed in the Fergie era. Nani, Richardson and even Giggs off the top of my head were booed at times. Booing is nothing new, i don't agree with it myself but people have a right to voice their dissatisfaction at the manager and players.

I wonder how many people disgusted at Fellaini being booed today were ok when it was directed at Van Gaal last year.

NinjaFletch

Its hard to have sympathy with him for the booing though isn't it?

If he was just shite then that would be one thing, but its the fact he manages to be demonstrably not good enough and somehow bewilderingly unable to learn from any of the utterly brainless acts he regularly performs on a football pitch that leads to what happened today.

Mourinho needs to do the honourable thing and put an end to it. It will be better for Fellaini, who can't be happy with how his United career has gone; us; and Mourinho who simply can not afford to rely on him.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Honestly post Ferguson I have realized we are just like anyone else - we have the same impatient spoiled fans that will hate and boo players for playing badly. I suppose that's the reality of sport and football.

At the very least though, I hope a majority of us on this forum find it distasteful to boo and shit on our own players like that. I'm not asking for senseless support but just keep it to criticism.

dichinero

Plenty of players got booed in the Fergie era. Nani, Richardson and even Giggs off the top of my head were booed at times. Booing is nothing new, i don't agree with it myself but people have a right to voice their dissatisfaction at the manager and players.

I wonder how many people disgusted at Fellaini being booed today were ok when it was directed at Van Gaal last year.
Not even advocating booing, but rather that than hurling abuses. Booing is displeasure, abuse is just hate.

stevoc

Honestly post Ferguson I have realized we are just like anyone else - we have the same impatient spoiled fans that will hate and boo players for playing badly. I suppose that's the reality of sport and football.

At the very least though, I hope a majority of us on this forum find it distasteful to boo and shit on our own players like that. I'm not asking for senseless support but just keep it to criticism.
That was the case while Ferguson was in charge also.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
I find this whole hatred of Fellaini to be irrational. Like I said last week, fans have their favourites who can do no wrong and vice versa. It's as if BFS didn't receive a heroes welcome despite contributing even less to our club than Fellaini. Fellaini is one of the most mentally tough footballers around. Not many footballers constantly get vilified by thier own fans for no such reason other than not being good enough to play for the club yet keep showing up to play. We've complained in the past about about mentally week players at our club yet boo our own players.

Also his team mates must've seen this and thought what if it's me next?

Smores

Meh, i dont ever call people out on this forum but booing your own players is an issue that riles me. Like feck i care about being classy to such a group of fans.

I've hated Rooney for a good while but id never boo him, in fact if i ever met id wish him well.

We're a football club though at the end of the day so i dont expect all our fans to be decent people.

iKeano

People love getting on their moral high horse. People wanted to stand by Moyes.
People wanted to stand by LVG.

There is no moral high ground in being a noble loser. Why settle for less just because of a false sense of superiority?

Match going fans are entitled to show discontent if they aren't happy with managerial decisions. It rarely ever happens, but so what that it has?
Fellaini is brutal, every man and his dog can see that. Jose gave his two fingers back to the booers, but that's his petulance.

Fellaini will never win a PL Medal, the sooner he's gone, the better.

Last edited:

Roboc7

Much better players have been booed in the past, it's not nice but it's part of football and people are entitled to express their opinions. He needs to improve his performances or move on if doesn't like it.

Fans are just frustrated because he wasn't, isn't and never will be good enough. It isn't his fault he hasn't been sold yet but I can't see him getting a new contract so hopefully this summer he will be gone which would be best outcome for everyone.

lsd

The Oracle
Anyone who booed is a total cvnt and not a real fan in my opinion ... It's disgusting behaviour and it's probably why Jose then put him on .. Good man management by him and pathetic childish behaviour by the ones that booed.

Castia

No sympathy for the guy what so ever, I can't stand the sight of him.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus

All those years where we laughed at other fans and supported our team and all our players, no matter how talented. Yet it turns out it was only the success that kept many supporting them. Less than a year after Fergie had retired there were boos creeping into our support. Like you said, we're just as bad as the rest.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
All those years where we laughed at other fans and supported our team and all our players, no matter how talented. Yet it turns out it was only the success that kept many supporting them. Less than a year after Fergie had retired there were boos creeping into our support. Like you said, we're just as bad as the rest.
Yep. I think there is no club that is truly "special". Thought we were the rare exception. (in that regard)

stevoc

At least it was more clouded by our success. When Fletcher was having shit games or Neville was stinking it in his last few games none of this was seen.
Plenty of players were booed, or groaned at whenever they touched the ball during the Fergie years.

Even Giggs was booed at OT at one point, it's not the nicest thing to happen but it happens and it's not a new phenomenon thats only came about post Ferguson.

stevoc

Ffs people were being booed during the Fergie years also. Can we stop pretending its a new thing.

Andy_Cole

I booed.

Why? Because I genuinely thought he was going to be brought on in the 75th minute and he'd cost us the game AGAIN!

I wasn't booing because I don't like him, I was booing to show my thoughts that it was the wrong decision.

I wonder if we didn't boo, would he have been brought on instead of Bailey.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I can't stand him and want him gone but the booing was classless.

stevoc

Meh, i dont ever call people out on this forum but booing your own players is an issue that riles me. Like feck i care about being classy to such a group of fans.

I've hated Rooney for a good while but id never boo him, in fact if i ever met id wish him well.

We're a football club though at the end of the day so i dont expect all our fans to be decent people.
Being upset that a few are agreeing with one of our players being booed is fine mate. I wouldn't boo one of our players myself, but calling people cnuts is as bad.

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
I booed.

Why? Because I genuinely thought he was going to be brought on in the 75th minute and he'd cost us the game AGAIN!

I wasn't booing because I don't like him, I was booing to show my thoughts that it was the wrong decision.

I wonder if we didn't boo, would he have been brought on instead of Bailey.
Sorry to spoil this for you but Jose doesn't care what you think.

RuudTom83

If my memory serves me right then Gary Nev has criticised his performances numerous times and described some of his play as terrible and not good enough...during commentary which is televised in every country on Earth!

But a few fans booing and suddenly it's wrong! :wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.