Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I can't see Mourinho persevering with him for long, waiting for him to do something, so he's going to have to show something early on. I could easily see him being kept this summer only for Mourinho to lose patience with him and flog him in January.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Should never have been given the No.7 shirt. It should have been explained to him that you have to earn the right to wear it. A small thing, but.....
would have kept him from being preoccupied with this 'M7' thing or whatever it is.
Honestly, should let Warren Joyce have some time with him. He's quite a sensitive kid and very wound up, so I reckon he needs careful handling. Unfortunately for him, United = pressure, and I'm not sure this is the right environment for him at this time. Don't want him sold yet though.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Should never have been given the No.7 shirt. It should have been explained to him that you have to earn the right to wear it. A small thing, but.....
would have kept him from being preoccupied with this 'M7' thing or whatever it is.
Honestly, should let Warren Joyce have some time with him. He's quite a sensitive kid and very wound up, so I reckon he needs careful handling. Unfortunately for him, United = pressure, and I'm not sure this is the right environment for him at this time. Don't want him sold yet though.
Quite astonishing how you've managed to deduce all that..

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Going by how Mourinho didn't really Salah much time and ruthlessly ditched an in-form Shurrle, Memphis doesn't have a chance.

CamuNoir

Another shite game.
People saying he will improve needs to get their head checked.
I say this once again, he's in the same bracket with bebe and obertan.

acnumber9

He's actually been able to stand out as particularly poor in the middle of a performance from Utd players that makes you wonder if they picked out people from the crowd to play for them.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He simply isn't a very good player. It will take a while before people accept it but they will eventually get there.
I have been watching him since his PSV days.

ottosec

He's been terrible and he's getting worse every game. At this rate he won't be here in September.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Thick cnut and I hope Jose let's him know just how average of a player he is.
Calm down, mate. Resorting to insulting every player to display your dissatisfaction isn't a particularly positive trait.

Robbie Boy

I genuinely can't believe how poor a signing he has turned out to be. Obviously we had to be realistic as he was coming from a very weak league, but he's somehow contrived to be absolutely abysmal and worse than anyone could have foresaw.

Rajma

I think his body balance is just all wrong, he seems to have no coordination at all when carrying the ball, through his slow pace into the mix and the outcome is that Memphis is just not a very good footballer and I struggle to see his potential to improve drastically. PSV I guess was probably a perfect match for him in terms of his qualities, slightly lower paced league and the role on the pitch and our scouts and LVG are for the blame here, by not being able to distinguish and spot that his attributes were not transferable.

dichinero

Needs to be quicker in his thinking, you see what he wants to do but he takes ages to process it!

Kearnkoff69

It's clear that he's got good enough movement to play up top, but not the mentality. I mean, it's pre-season, you're going to get subbed anyway, you had a horrid first season and have the chance to impress a new boss. And he's still playing with such a lack of energy and sharpness. It's not talent that's lacking IMO, but application. If Jose can't fix that, then he's a lost cause and will end up at a mid-table European club for the rest of his career.

Raw

He'll get more chances in pre-season and maybe 1 or 2 starts in the PL to prove his worth to United. If he's still this slow and sloppy then he's probably off. Maybe on loan?

acnumber9

Depay wasnt good, but the amount of flak he gets compared to Lingard is surprising.
Lingard is better than him and he isn't good enough either. Players who work harder will always get a little less criticism too.

He's looking well up for it which is good to see. His touch just isn't there, but on this surface it's hard to judge.

m1y2

he's so slow it's unbelievable.. Valencia is also pretty bulked up and didn't really lost speed despite being 32 soon..

Von Mistelroum

Looks worse than Bebe. It's bizarre because he has potential. I don't know whether it's lack of confidence (like Rooney who looks like someone who won a competition to play in a match when he's not confident), or whether it's that he just doesn't care, but he really looks like Bebe's less talented brother now.

NoLogo

Still hasn't convinced me that he isn't the new and more expensive Obertan. Rarely have I seen a player that was branded as an amazing talent look so shit so frequently. He really needs to show something else pretty soon or he'll spent the most part of season watching us play from the stands.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
People saying he's slow, he was against Sokratis who is IMO 1 of the fastest defenders out there. Even Rashford couldn't go passed him 1v1. Think the heat would of sapped him more than anybody though with the extra muscle he carries.

Sb_16

He sure does love his thighs. He's the Ronaldo of lower extremities.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
It's clear that he's got good enough movement to play up top, but not the mentality. I mean, it's pre-season, you're going to get subbed anyway, you had a horrid first season and have the chance to impress a new boss. And he's still playing with such a lack of energy and sharpness. It's not talent that's lacking IMO, but application. If Jose can't fix that, then he's a lost cause and will end up at a mid-table European club for the rest of his career.
I hope I'm proved wrong but from what I am seeing right now, it is talent that's lacking. I just don't see it

sammyvine

He's slow. He's been like that since PSV
He can't beat a man for pace and that's a problem especially as a wide player. He isn't a good dribbler either

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
People keep saying he's talented. Is he feck.
There is literally no aspect of the game he is excellent at.

Morpheus 7

I want him to succeed but he simply doesn't work hard enough for the team. He should have been well up for this pre season but hasn't been at it, at all. The amount of occasions today he just walked around was shocking. He wasn't pressing or forcing the dortmund line to do anything. Some comments on here have been clueless too. He is talented and only an idiot would think otherwise. It's his work ethic, overall team work and attitude which is the issue. His confidence was clearly knocked under Van Gaal but you can't defend a player who's not trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.