Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Skywarden

anyone know these folk. based in Turin. say Juve have almost given up
She's a Swedish journo who is a columnist for Aftonbladet and got ties with GdS since many years back (although AB themselves write nonsense equal to that of The Sun with lots of click-baity stuff, their columnist are usually grounded and good journos). She's decent, with a passion for Italy and Italian football and I can't recall her being one indulging in ITK sort of business so usually when she says something there's substance in it.

She says Juve are have merely given up on keeping Poggers and he's on his way to United for 120m euros.

ChaddyP

She's a Swedish journo who is a columnist for Aftonbladet and got ties with GdS since many years back (although AB themselves write nonsense equal to that of The Sun with lots of click-baity stuff, their columnist are usually grounded and good journos). She's decent, with a passion for Italy and Italian football and I can't recall her being one indulging in ITK sort of business so usually when she says something there's substance in it.

She says Juve are have merely given up on keeping Poggers and he's on his way to United for 120m euros.
Ahh cheers

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron

Ok! Swedish middle age women who likes Italy... hmm. Think Anita Ekberg (google it and your wildest dreams are filled with pics)

Maybe nice weather, sexy young men and sports cars helped her.

Regarding Pogba. She knows nothing. Only a few weeks ago she suggested Zlatan would end up in Napoli. Not even close...

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

She's quoting a report from Timothy Ormezzano though. He's quite versed with Juventus

http://ricerca.repubblica.it/repubblica/topic/persone/t/timothy+ormezzano

Ban

I hope we sign him before I go to the coast. Who knows how much time I'll have to check the news. And the games. I just remembered the games. :(

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
This deal is definitely going through in my opinion

Fantastic statement of intent by United. We are going to support Mourinho fully and I'm sure it will lead to quite a few trophies in the coming years

2 years out of 3 we finish out of the CL but we still manage to bring in Mourinho, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan and probably Pogba.

Skywarden

Ok! Swedish middle age women who likes Italy... hmm. Think Anita Ekberg (google it and your wildest dreams are filled with pics)

Maybe nice weather, sexy young men and sports cars helped her.

Regarding Pogba. She knows nothing. Only a few weeks ago she suggested Zlatan would end up in Napoli. Not even close...
What she wrote had nothing to do with what she knew, just quoting Italian press who said Napoli were interested in selling Higuain and Ibra could very well end up there, although MLS and Premier League were more likely destinations. None of this had anything to do with her claiming to be ITK.

M Bison

Supports
York City

Fantastic statement of intent by United. We are going to support Mourinho fully and I'm sure it will lead to quite a few trophies in the coming years

2 years out of 3 we finish out of the CL but we still manage to bring in Mourinho, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan and probably Pogba.
We do what we want...

luck&neat

My first post in the mains. Just to say the past few pages have been great. This is a greater saga than if Star Wars, the Illiad and Lord of the Rings had a car crash with an over 50's Insurance firm. Boardgate has been brilliant

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
So Pogba is worth roughly 4 N'Golo Kante's? :houllier:
Don't think thats the correct way of looking at it. There's many things to consider between them...for example:

Is Pogba better than Kante?
Does Pogba have a higher potential than Kante?
Is Pogba more marketable than Kante?
Has Pogba proven himself over more years than Kante?
Is signing a player from Leicester easier than signing a player from Juventus?

If you want to be simplistic over the transfer then...is Michy Batishuyai worth more than Kante?

Edit - Also didn't Chelsea put in a big bid for Pogba last year? (or the year before can't remember)....something like 90m euros.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Don't think thats the correct way of looking at it. There's many things to consider between them...for example:

Is Pogba better than Kante?
Does Pogba have a higher potential than Kante?
Is Pogba more marketable than Kante?
Has Pogba proven himself over more years than Kante?
Is signing a player from Leicester easier than signing a player from Juventus?

If you want to be simplistic over the transfer then...is Michy Batishuyai worth more than Kante?
Yes to all those questions.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.

2 years out of 3 we finish out of the CL but we still manage to bring in Mourinho, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan and probably Pogba.[/QUOTE]
I think we had to go all out and get JM once he was available otherwise we could have become lost and ended up like liverpool.

I think there is still alot of work to do before we are a force again but we are in safe hands(I hope).

Last edited:

ChaddyP

we need to start cutting that shit out and start winning the league . Or we will not be able to keep this up

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Who gives a rats ass about the price, not my money and the united board would never let this potentially go through, without going through every detail with a fine toothed combe, so people need to seriously bloody chill.