Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
But Woody learned a lot in the last years.
Did he? His squadbuiliding is a mess (maybe this change with Mourinho), his timing also, while other teams have their squad ready since weeks and can do training, he still talking here talking there. While Woddward was in charge was in one time the case, that no rumours coming out and he just transfered a player? Then his overpaying, you will suffer years with that, cause it wont get backwards. This whole "galactico overpaying" thing with Pogba is a sign that he learned nothing,but that is getting worse. It seems that he dont talk early with players or stays in connection, he just coming on stage and say: "i can pay what you want", and this is something to less for some players.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I imagine that if anyone is leaking rumours to the press that Madrid are interested, it's Juve.
No one is leaking anything because there is nothing to leak. Its just rumors created by AS and Marca. Both bullshit Madrid biased newspapers.

Kaos

I wish I could take shape-shift into Zidane and say a few more ambiguous quotes about Pogba while grinning and winking at the camera. The meltdown here would be amazing.

Stretch

Higuain signing doesn't mean Pogbas leaving:
check this radio podcast:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/36599854

The lady on the show stated that Juve want Pogba to stay and that they can afford to keep him and have Higuain in the team.
That was dealt several pages ago. Either way according to all reliable journalists in Italy Pogba said he wants to go through Raiola. It was the only instance in which Juve would negotiate. And Marotta their CEO essentially confirmed yesterday that negotiations have happened.

Red Bug

Jesus Christ, you guys shitting it are amazing.

We've got this guy in the bag, Di Marzio says we're close, Laudisa and Nerozzi say it's done but the shitters are having bowel movements over a bald mans quote.
This is the best post in the last few pages.

Why are people going crazy about Zidane's comments? Real Madrid managers ALWAYS say that "they're interested in the best players."

It's a nothing quote. If Real wanted him, we would have every source out there telling us.

Just wait muppets, the boy is coming back home.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
People are now going crazy over the people going crazy over the comments made by a man who was crazy enough to headbutt someone during a world cup final.

I'm not sure how this helps the situation but I just wanted to get into this thread before the real (Real?) meltdown begins.

Brocky

No one is leaking anything because there is nothing to leak. Its just rumors created by AS and Marca. Both bullshit Madrid biased newspapers.
There's not been anything substantial from anyone. That's kinda my point. Even from Marca, it's been dribbles of rumours and nothing of note. If Madrid were interested, Marca would be blowing up.

SirAF

Ageist
I'm concerned that we arent being seriously linked to any other player except Pogba

Looks like all of our eggs are in one basket. Hope I'm wrong and we have an excellent plan B though
That makes me optimistic. If the Pogba deal was really turning iffy then surley we would be reported to have made contact with other targets.

Stretch

SUMMARY of the nothingness of last 24 hours for those out of the loop:

- Di Marzio said Raiola and Marotta met in Milan yesterday to close the deal for Pogba to United. Di Marzio maintains Pogba is close to joining United.
- CDS, GdS and La Stampa have all confirmed the meeting did take place with CDS and GDS saying Ed Woodward was in on video call for the meeting
- La Stampa (journalist Nerozzi who is usually reliable on Juve) said the deal is agree and only payment structures are left to negotiate. €100m for Juve. €15m for Raiola
- AS brought out article saying Raiola cancelled a medical in Miami for Pogba. They mentioned the Doctor who was to conduct this medical by name but some twitter muppets tracked down this doctor on twitter and the doctor was clueless as to what this was about. AS was the only one's running the story and it's therefore certified BS by muppets alike
- Zidane came out with an interview where he says nothing of significance really other than saying Madrid would like Pogba. Sky Sports had a dodgy translation which made it seem as if the move is impending but it has since been established that Sky's interpretation was wide off the mark.
- Several muppets keep jumping in the thread with old dissected news and proceed to cull themselves. Famous last words: "Ah feck he's off to Madrid :( "

Stretch

There's not been anything substantial from anyone. That's kinda my point. Even from Marca, it's been dribbles of rumours and nothing of note. If Madrid were interested, Marca would be blowing up.
You could very well be right. Makes sense.

RDCR07

There's not been anything substantial from anyone. That's kinda my point. Even from Marca, it's been dribbles of rumors and nothing of note. If Madrid were interested, Marca would be blowing up.
Exactly my point as well. There is nothing substantial because there is nothing to report on. They made it up themselves. Just to stir it up to act like Madrid were interested. All part of the saving face campaign because they cant afford Pogba in the first palce - they need to show that Madrid are indeed interested when in fact they arent.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Thing that worries me is that the pessimistic muppets here have been more reliable over the last few sagas than any news outlet in any country. They shit themselves and it all turns out that Ed has never even heard of the player in question. Or maybe our targets check these threads and see how nuts we all are and decide to stay away.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I am at the point of not caring about whether we sign Pogba. I won't pretend that he wouldn't massively improve the squad. That being said, I still think the squad is good enough to challenge for the title as it is. I really just want to watch us play and win again. If we get Pogba, great. If not, three of four principle targets is not that bad.

djdhrubs

Jesus Christ, you guys shitting it are amazing.

We've got this guy in the bag, Di Marzio says we're close, Laudisa and Nerozzi say it's done but the shitters are having bowel movements over a bald mans quote.
:lol:

The lady on the show stated that Juve want Pogba to stay and that they can afford to keep him and have Higuain in the team.
What the hell does some bint know about what Juve can and can't afford? :)

MiamiSpartan

Yes, that comes from Juve. Juve are saying that they can afford Higuain and still keep Pogba. Because if they said that buying Higuain means that Pogba must be sold, they destroy their negotiating position over the agent fees.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Jesus it's not even Pogba delaying, we've already got a deal with him! it's the clubs arguing about Raiola's compensation.

It's like a massive boom bust cycle in here, akin to the scousers "it's our year!" cycle.
I haven't been following this saga at all so forgive my ignorance here but why should Juve have to pay anything to his agent? If years of playing FM have taught me anything it's that the buying club usually does that.

RDCR07

I haven't been following this saga at all so forgive my ignorance here but why should Juve have to pay anything to his agent? If years of playing FM have taught me anything it's that the buying club usually does that.
Juventus and Pogba have a clause that in case of Pogba being sold in the future, the club owes Pogba and his agent 20% of the transfer fee.

Quizierda

What else should she have been saying?

“Oh dear, we need to cash someone in so desperately now. We really hope someone comes in and buys Pogba rather sooner than later.”

Would not leave them in a good position for further negotiations would it? Additionally they try to save face in front of their fans by stating they have tried to keep him and never wanted to sell him but he requested the move.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Juve convinced Raiola to send Pogba to them by adding a clause saying on the next transfer he is owed 20% of the fee.

Juve are now trying to worm out of that, and are saying that we need to pay it to him. They want 100% of the profit. That's why it's been such a hold up.

sokol11

I am at the point of not caring about whether we sign Pogba. I won't pretend that he wouldn't massively improve the squad. That being said, I still think the squad is good enough to challenge for the title as it is. I really just want to watch us play and win again. If we get Pogba, great. If not, three of four principle targets is not that bad.
Listen up muppets. Did we come all this way to walk away empty handed? Damn sure we didn't. This is the final stretch. We need to stay strong. We are Machester United. We do what we want. We need to be like: Poggz to Madrid? Say it again? I dare you I double dare you mother.fker :)

TrueRed79

Planet football. :lol:. Glad it's causing you all such amusement.
It's causing us all amusement because your views on Pogba in this thread have been consistently abysmal. Well done on the consistency of your posts though. It takes a fair bit of effort to be this bad.

BTG

Which part of the cycle are we currently in?
PogOn?
PogOff?
Madrid Bound?
Screw it leave Juve hanging?
Seriously I can only unzip so many times.
My poor wife is starting to think I have performance issues.

GJNJ

Which part of the cycle are we currently in?
PogOn?
PogOff?
Madrid Bound?
Screw it leave Juve hanging?
Seriously I can only unzip so many times.
My poor wife is starting to think I have performance issues.
All of the above, it's like a cage full of monkeys jumping around throwing shit at each other.

mu4c_20le

People are now going crazy over the people going crazy over the comments made by a man who was crazy enough to headbutt someone during a world cup final.

I'm not sure how this helps the situation but I just wanted to get into this thread before the real (Real?) meltdown begins.

JrRed

Even though I benefit from the new newbie system by being able to post up here in the mains, maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Woke up to 25 new pages and thought something important may have happened only to find 25 pages of people being worried about Madrid. Standards here have fallen, this place used to be a good read during transfer season now it's just filled with kids showcasing their inferiority complex.

Macern

Pee pee pants

Stretch

I've a feeling this will drag on until the last week of the transfer market.
Won't happen. Jose has already said that he want his fourth target in well before the end of the window and has noted that we can move onto other targets if not successful with Pogba

RDCR07