RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

montpelier

context: is conceding 3 goals in 5 minutes a bad thing?

...I'd like to think that that constitutes a collapse.
Almost but not quite.. It was a collapse, yes but the positive thing for me was that we got our shit together after that. So you could regard it as a 5 minute collapse followed by a 30 minute revival.

montpelier

context: ''please ban me''
We used to sing ‘We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds’. Need to change it to ‘We all hate Leads and Leads and Leads’.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
More melodramatic cobblers from the Acrapolis...
There must be a Greek myth about a god who is condemned to see his team get the absolute perfect manager, a man who has charisma that draws everyone to like him, who can convince otherwise unattainable targets that his club is the one for them, who sets up an attack that is almost astonishing in its quickness and lethality ... but who loves a terrible goalkeeper and absolutely refuses to replace him.

Honestly rather be bound to a rock watching a big eagle eat my liver.

SteveJ

Scout
Tbf, they are the most knowledgeable fans in football, so few of us will have heard of Homer's epic Football's Greatest Bloopers.

AN17

That's nothing. We had guys who claimed they're depressed cause we didnt get Bernardo Silva.
That would be me.Even if it was a bit of an overreaction, I don't see whats wrong with feeling let down when your club lets another top talent join your rivals without ever even trying. The reasoning here was we had Miki and Mata and look how that's turned out for us.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
That would be me.Even if it was a bit of an overreaction, I don't see whats wrong with feeling let down when your club lets another top talent join your rivals without ever even trying. The reasoning here was we had Miki and Mata and look how that's turned out for us.
Depression ?? Come on now. Besides Bernardo ain't setting anything alight at the moment so as much as you're right about Mkhi and Mata, you gotta admit that Bernardo isn't giving us cause for regret.

AN17

Depression ?? Come on now. Besides Bernardo ain't setting anything alight at the moment so as much as you're right about Mkhi and Mata, you gotta admit that Bernardo isn't giving us cause for regret.
Lol. That never caused be any depression. I remember being pissed off, nothing close to depression.There was this feeling of " here we go again, letting city take away a top talent for peanuts all because we have Mata and Miki." That's all.

While you are right that B.Silva hasn't done anything till now for us to feel we missed out on him, it's more likely to happen in the future than Mhki or Mata suddenly upping their game to be mainstays in the XI.

Ban

It's called an overreaction. Are you still depressed?

SteveJ

Scout
The Express are saying that VVD's signing for us.

Sadly, their "source" is famous Twitter shitehawk and blagger Indy Kalia.

John Keiler

Old, but still funny.

I've always had my doubts about Santa Clause, for a start does he really live in the North Pole?, let's look at the evidence, .....

1. Wears red and white.
2. Has loads of electrical goods that nobody can trace.
3. Drives an unlicensed vehicle.
4. Only does one days work a year.
5. Good at breaking into houses.

Lapland my arse! He's a Scouser!

SteveJ

Scout
Another trophy in the cabinet!:
RAWK said:
1300 comments already on the BBC article, the bitterness is so transparent it's hilarious.

I think that's a record, for comparison:
454 Neymar signing
300 Lukaku to United
734 for the Spurs 4-1
634 for the City 5-0
931 Mourinho joins United.

GloryHunter07

Im going in.
Van Dijk signs for Liverpool (No Coutinho)
Boooom(?)

Eye watering fee, no? Maybe not the place but I wondered about someone like Maguire... He looks tasty, younger and no major injuries. Not seen enough of either so feel to shot me down.
Number 4, now someone convince me this is a good thing at this price.
75m! This likely means that Coutinho is off to Barca and his fee is funding this transfer!
Love how all rival fans and some of ours saying we must be funding it with Coutinho going.

News to everyone...we've spent feck all for 5 years!
Clowns:
yeah, that is a cool thing actually. He made up his mind in the summer, and didn't waver, neither did Jürgen Klopp.
In reply:
Yup, can't buy that kind of loyalty. Part of what makes Klopp such an excellent man manager who can get more out of his players. VVD will hopefully be willing to run through walls for Klopp and LFC.
Probably can for £75m

I think the game at the start of December was the clincher. Virgil's thinking to himself 'I don't want to face these feckers again', while giving Jurgen the odd glance and giving the 'call me' gesture with his fingers.

I'm not saying that our expectations of him are high, but it's going to be such a disappointment when he doesn't score a hat trick of headers from corners in his opening game :-)
:houllier:

Last edited:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Wonder what that ginger guy in the bottom left corner is looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.