RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

We could be more optimistic than that. This was the first 'bad' defeat of the season in the PL. Losing to City and Spurs is nothing to be worried about. Our problem has been games like vs Swansea, but this season we have only lost one of those. The game yesterday. We're on 13-8-3 after 24 games. 47 points. To be in the race for the title, we should be at something like 16-4-4 or 52 points at this stage. 47 vs 52 is not too bad. We're talking two draws being converted to wins and yesterday being a draw. We have reason to be optimistic. If other teams have seasons like last (Chelsea) or this (City), it's exceptional and there's not much we can do.

My concern is if we can't get the basic job done (52 points at this stage) ourselves. We are there, but we are not that far off either. We can still get ~85 points this season. It won't be enough for the title, but it would give us confidence that we can compete, that it's down to other teams being exceptional rather than our own ability if we are to challenge.
I think he wrote the 1st point and was too lazy to delete it so added the 2nd bold point. "We need to be on 52 points and other teams need to be below that so that we can be in the title race."

But we sold Coutinho! GRRRR! We'd be winning the league by now if we hadn't sold him!

I'm secretly happy we lost because it gives me a reason to pour out the anger i have inside me caused by the capitalist society i live in.
All things considered what rotten luck that none of those shots or headers went in. Rotten, I tell you.
Yeah, right.

JoaquinJoaquin

Instead of complaining about our fans (and believe me, some on Match Day threads are annoying I agree), Can we not just enjoy the selling club losing against Swansea?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Can it be made known how many of these 'Pool fans were born when they won their last League - 1990 ?

Must hurt them not to EVER win the PL Trophy and watch United win 13 of them.

Players like Gerrard / Carragher etc never lifted it once unlike Giggsy / Scholes etc.

Revaulx

Can it be made known how many of these 'Pool fans were born when they won their last League - 1990 ?

Players like Gerrard / Carragher etc never lifted it once unlike Giggsy / Scholes etc.
Yeah but Michael Owen did :drool:

Halftrack

I mean, Luke Chadwick even got to do that. These fellas, Stephan "Me" Gerrard and Jimmy "Carr" Carragher, whoever they are, must have been proper bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.