RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Pathetic, bus parking twats.

Just glad to have it out of the way to be honest, we know what we're getting there. To have the second most expensive squad in football history and to resort to playing like that at home is just.....wow. That's not a team to worry about, its not a team on the up, its a team playing like Torquay United away at Man City playing for a replay. 3 shots on goal in 90 minutes. 3. Not on target. 3 shots.

Referee as expected. 'Narrative'. I wont say what it really is as it got me a weeks muting after the Spurs game. So yeah, a 'narrative'.

Front three all had an off day at the same time. Meh, it happens. Its not a disaster, its not proof we're not good enough, its not a tactical masterclass from shitcoat, its not proof that United are still a team to be feared, its not proof we need this or that or whatever. It is what it is, and that's a very average side playing like Stoke who have spent enough money to be able to profit from sloppy mistakes. There's no plan, there's no cohesion, there's no style. Its hoping for a mistake and a finish. And fair play, they got it.

You're sitting through that on a weekly basis? Fair fecks to you. That's your cup final, you should rightly celebrate. Because just remember, your team are absolutely fecking dire.

If you wanna have a whinge about the manager or the players, knock yourself out. You'd be a twat to do so.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Il Conte "I personally hope none of our players come out with the "not good enough, hold our hands up, credit to them" speech after that. Be nasty about how we were robbed of three clear pens and the refereeing was disgraceful. Shouldn't even entertain the thought that we're not good enough to beat that bag of sh*te."

deFacto "Listen we were poor in the 1st half but once again overall we got fecked by the ref. 3 fecking penalties, that last one on Mane couldn't be any more certain.
I am sick and tired of getting feck all from the referees this year."

brneylfc "That result was already decided before a game was kicked. Disgusting refereeing yet again."

LovelyCushionedHeader "Just the three penalties and one red card not given then.

Only 3 minutes of stoppage time actually played too.
United are garbage."

Shady Craig "3 should of been pens though.... feck you Pawson ya c*nt"

SER19

Il Conte "I personally hope none of our players come out with the "not good enough, hold our hands up, credit to them" speech after that. Be nasty about how we were robbed of three clear pens and the refereeing was disgraceful. Shouldn't even entertain the thought that we're not good enough to beat that bag of sh*te."

deFacto "Listen we were poor in the 1st half but once again overall we got fecked by the ref. 3 fecking penalties, that last one on Mane couldn't be any more certain.
I am sick and tired of getting feck all from the referees this year."

brneylfc "That result was already decided before a game was kicked. Disgusting refereeing yet again."

LovelyCushionedHeader "Just the three penalties and one red card not given then.

Only 3 minutes of stoppage time actually played too.
United are garbage."

Shady Craig "3 should of been pens though.... feck you Pawson ya c*nt"
I’ve a message for these guys and their pals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JakeC

brneyLfc "
Did you watch it? We got beat by a referee. 3 penalties and 2 red cards not given. Corrupt."

JakeC

Eel Lobo

Pathetic, bus parking twats.

Just glad to have it out of the way to be honest, we know what we're getting there. To have the second most expensive squad in football history and to resort to playing like that at home is just.....wow. That's not a team to worry about, its not a team on the up, its a team playing like Torquay United away at Man City playing for a replay. 3 shots on goal in 90 minutes. 3. Not on target. 3 shots.

Referee as expected. 'Narrative'. I wont say what it really is as it got me a weeks muting after the Spurs game. So yeah, a 'narrative'.

Front three all had an off day at the same time. Meh, it happens. Its not a disaster, its not proof we're not good enough, its not a tactical masterclass from shitcoat, its not proof that United are still a team to be feared, its not proof we need this or that or whatever. It is what it is, and that's a very average side playing like Stoke who have spent enough money to be able to profit from sloppy mistakes. There's no plan, there's no cohesion, there's no style. Its hoping for a mistake and a finish. And fair play, they got it.

You're sitting through that on a weekly basis? Fair fecks to you. That's your cup final, you should rightly celebrate. Because just remember, your team are absolutely fecking dire.

If you wanna have a whinge about the manager or the players, knock yourself out. You'd be a twat to do so.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
brneyLfc "
Did you watch it? We got beat by a referee. 3 penalties and 2 red cards not given. Corrupt."
What are the 2 red cards? Valencia and?
Does he mean Lovren after those tackle on our left side, and then one in the middle a bit later?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
To be fair to them it must be hard to see a team that’s so much worse than them 5 points clear of you in 2nd

montpelier

We're the better side. I think we'll do these comfortably; no way they're able to keep our attack out over 90 minutes.
Can't wait for this. Thankfully we've figured out how to beat the bus parking fodder so I'm going for a 3-0 win to us. Gonna show these up for the shite they are.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
3 penalties? Where were they? Valencia with his arm right by his side and running back to position. Do they know the handball rule? Not at all deliberate (though Lee Dixon was certain that Valencia is "obligated" to move his arm out of the way, :lol:). The one involving Fellaini looked more like Fellaini was impeded first, even the guys on NBC who were desperate for an equaliser agreed. What was the other one?

JakeC

We lost and probably deserved to, but I know which team I'd rather support if i was neutral. They refused to go near the ball in the entire second half, used a so-called footballer with giant hair just to throw his corpse about, faked a head injury every time they needed a breather, took over 30 seconds to take every throw, and basically won the game by playing basketball. Okay I'll admit they did a good job shutting down Salah but feck them, we're both getting top four but we'll be the ones enjoying the journey.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Lukaku is having Lovren for breakfast. Absolutely pathetic.
Outplayed and outsmarted. We had a lot of possession when they let us have possession. Even our solitary goal came from one of their players. They shut up shop and did it well.

Our brilliant attack looked completely devoid of ideas today. All down to brilliant, organised defending. What’s harder to take is that to a man they seemed to want it more. I only hope we can learn something from this.
At least we had a bit of go in the second half. Nice of them to score for us because there was no way we were going to do it. We could have done nothing but take corners for 90 minutes and we wouldn't have scored.

Brutal reality check that, we are nowhere near good enough yet. We've made good progress this season but there's still huge problems that need addressing if we want to win stuff.

Craig Pawson is a disgrace.
Welp on to the next game.
How did we not get a pen. Oh wait we were away against utd no more questions needed.
feck pawson! 2 penalties denied.
The whole team passed the ball poorly the whole game. Very poor decision making, and lack of composure at key moments
We lost that in the first half, but didn't really do enough going forward in the second to warrant a draw either, so I think they've deservedly won. I don't remember Dea Gea having to making a save of note. Salah was in Young's pocket (
) all match long, Mane was erratic and Firmino just couldn't get going. The less said about Lovren and Trent the better. Bad performance all around and one we need to put behind us right away. Mourinho put one over us tactically yet again.

Inter Yer Nan

Do they actually think the ‘foul’ on Mane at the end was a pen?
A mate of mine text me about that. It was a coming together and Mane clearly went into Fellaini and then tried to fake a foul so should have been carded. How Lovren got away with two clear yellow card offenses back to back I can't understand either.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
we're both getting top four but we'll be the ones enjoying the journey.
:lol::lol: ffs, the fantasy that they attach to football is hilarious.

Two comebacks and beating Liverpool in the last 2 weeks. There's no United fan not "enjoying the journey" right now.

They need to learn how to lose. Drop all this fantastical moral victory bollocks. They need to decide who their equivalent of Chris Smalling is and tear the cnut to pieces, even when he plays well.

Irrational.

So bitter. Refs allegedly in our pockets again. :lol::lol:

Love it, they have come crashing down to earth after buying into their own hype.

Some of them still think they can win the CL after beating Porto. Delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.