RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Unlucky for us, I think they were lucky to hold on to the win. Sucks to lose to them, but we'll still be in the top four by the end of the season.
Mourinho spotted weakness and exploited it

The usual turd we deliver at Old Trafford

Pick ourselves up for the run-in and move on
Reality check that!
They outplayed us in the first half, and contained us well in the second. We did not do well enough. I am assuming that nerves got to our players. And, despite the fact that most of us are reluctant to admit, Utd are a good side. It is not a shame to lose at Old Traford.
feck off Pawson. Stonewall fecking penalty on Mane not given.
Better in 2nd but 1st half did the damage already.
weekend ruined nice one Lovren
Shite, just shite. feck OFF!!!
We get caught up in our own hype, then wonder why it hurts when we hit the ground hard.
Least the margin was only 1
Mane was fecking abysmal, holds onto the ball way to long.
Clyne really needs to get fit for next season.

Minimalist

They got 3 penalties against us when Moyes was in charge - that's all they're getting.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Listen we were poor in the 1st half but once again overall we got fecked by the ref. 3 fecking penalties, that last one on Mane couldn't be any more certain.
I personally hope none of our players come out with the "not good enough, hold our hands up, credit to them" speech after that. Be nasty about how we were robbed of three clear pens and the refereeing was disgraceful.
weekend ruined

No Idea For Nickname

Outplayed? Lol.

How about those (at least) 2 pks and 2 players that should of been sent off for United? Pawson. Terrible.

Annoying to lose in that way, but I'm thankful I support the team that lost tonight. Too many players off tonight for us to put it over the line.

Roll on. The future's bright.
I'm not going to blame the referee, our first half performance was embarrassing but we legit had 3 good penalty shouts turned down there. Valencia shouldn't have been on the pitch after that tackle either.

A bit of a reality check?
Salah takes beautiful corners. We played well in Second half without creating too much. Next team we play will get battered. Klopp losing it with Lovren was a bit surreal. Had every right to though, those tackles were brainless. On to the next one
Need midfielders that can play football
Did well second half

Gary Neville as co commentator is nauseating

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Il Conte "I personally hope none of our players come out with the "not good enough, hold our hands up, credit to them" speech after that. Be nasty about how we were robbed of three clear pens and the refereeing was disgraceful. Shouldn't even entertain the thought that we're not good enough to beat that bag of sh*te."

deFacto "Listen we were poor in the 1st half but once again overall we got fecked by the ref. 3 fecking penalties, that last one on Mane couldn't be any more certain.
I am sick and tired of getting feck all from the referees this year."

brneylfc "That result was already decided before a game was kicked. Disgusting refereeing yet again."

LovelyCushionedHeader "Just the three penalties and one red card not given then.

Only 3 minutes of stoppage time actually played too.
United are garbage."

Shady Craig "3 should of been pens though.... feck you Pawson ya c*nt"
Three penalties AND a red card? What kind of game where they watching? How can any sensible person think that situation with Fellaini/Mane is a pen? He gets his body between him and the ball and shields it

No Idea For Nickname

Pawson is one awful awful referee. He was after Webb’s job and had a brilliant audition. And rat boy says young was brilliant! Yeah. Especially when he pulled Salah back the bird shit eating twat
That result was already decided before a game was kicked. Disgusting refereeing yet again.
Blaming the ref? Was was a fecking disgrace. Created absolutely fecking nothing and not one player can hold their head up high. Need major improvements in midfield and defence

Laughable to blame the ref, you sound like bitters
Out-muscled all over the pitch all game.

Simple as.
Got what we deserved.

But this result does not prove that we're "nowhere near good enough yet". Sometimes we're just going to have bad days where we come out second best.

Need to dust ourselves down and respond to this in the right way now.
Front 3 just did not click today and miner looked sluggish....only liverpool can have that many corners and not score hough
Couple of pennos that should have been given, but to give away such soft goals made it too difficult.

Salah anonymous today, needed to try and mix it up but allowed Young to bully him
There’s some right fecking dopes in our team. Robertson passes to Lallana inside the penalty area because there’s not a cross on and Lallana immediately crosses it to nobody.

Thick as feck.

Referee was a disgrace but we’ve been our own worst enemy today.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Three penalties AND a red card? What kind of game where they watching? How can any sensible person think that situation with Fellaini/Mane is a pen? He gets his body between him and the ball and shields it
You answered it yourself

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
So the Valencia challenge was a red? There was no contact.
These are the same dicks that said Mane's assault on Bravo wasn't a red.

No Idea For Nickname

That was shit

Don't care about the flow of the game, gifted them a couple of goals and didn't give De Gea a serious save to make. Battle for the top 4 is far from over.
They did a number on us in the first half and we didn’t get the rub of the green in the second, having played a lot better.

Ref was awful
Guess we’re blaming this on the ref as usual instead of looking at our own shortcomings
We're blaming the referee again after that abomination of a first half. Where were the clear goal scoring opportunities in the second half?
We were very poor today but the ref was atrocious as well. Man Utd's defence is very good. Onto the next game.
Naby Keita in the side and we win that today. Lost it first half in midfield well and some bad defending.

Huge pressure now for top 4. Let's hope Chelsea slip up as we're going to be 4th after this weekend.
Probably one of the worst performances I’ve seen from us. The fact that we couldn’t pass 5 yards all game, we deserved to lose. The less said about TAA the better.

No Idea For Nickname

Trent struggled last year at old Trafford also, people say he had a good game based on the fact it was his first derby and he was 18, that's all even then Martial was running him ragged, same happened today.
They totally marked Salah and Mane out of the game. This obviously meant Mane saw a huge amount of the ball today. Unfortunately, he really was not his game today.

Also, Firmino looked tired during the match.
Matic was Boss.
Sanchez a waste of space.
Handball in the box - not given
Foul on Mane in the box - not given
Pull on Salah in the box - not given
Rashford second yellow - not given
Valencia red card - not given

But Yeah, ref was sound as feck.
The better tactical manager won. We can moan all we like but shitcoat will do anything to win, even allow us the ball in areas we can't hurt him.
They are experts in the dark arts - the ball was hardly in play after we scored.

Stoppage, feign injury, corner flag, fellaini.

Horrible effective c*nts.
They didn't have a shot on target after the second goal which was the 24th minute.
They didn't need to, we could have played for hours and not scored. We weren't going to get a pen, the corners were crap and we broke down our own attacking moves too much

Anustart89

To be fair, we should've had a red card. McTominay's shocking neck assault on Lovren's poor elbow needs to be looked at by the authorities.

No Idea For Nickname

:lol:
Lovren gives interview in the week, loads of big talk, absolute wank next game, fecking hell I've lost count of how many times he's cost goals with his utter feckwittery, we've sent Mignolet to the shops, can we now just cut our losses with Lovren please?

Trizy

What were the 3 penalties? Only clear penalty that could've been was Young swinging off Salah but Salah never went down or looking for it.

No Idea For Nickname

We dominated then ? They let us have it and we created feck all
Tried in the second half, bravo, pride restored. What a heroic performance.

The bus should take them straight to the training ground so they can play the 45 they skipped.
At least Salah can have a rest after spending 96 minutes with Young on his back
This was his first win against Klopp, except for a win that still meant they lost a two-legged game. So, the "better tactical manager" seem to struggle most of the time.
Only 1 pen was a fair shout and that was the Valencia handball..
We are not good enough. Plain and simple. As much as we mock United and Maureen's shit on a stick football, it clearly gets results.

It's not back to the drawing board for us by any means, but we have received a stark reminder of our limitations. We have good players and an excellent squad, and I'm not going to fault anyone for having an off day. But I hope they are hurting from this far more than we are. The fight for second isn't over but our ambition for the season just took a major knock.
What you on about lad?
They are only interested in stopping us from playing and try to hit us with the long balls. It worked for them. The two early goals make things more difficult for us

Losing this is no shame. Tough luck but no shame. 2nd is not over. Top 4 is still priority. We will trump over then someday soon.

I just want to smash the cnutish faces of Valencia, Young and Smalling. Pawson as expected was too weak for this kind of gam

BTG

From another board I frequently visit.
Ever since Pool got their goal, Utd literally go to ground every couple minutes. That goal was at like 65'. It's now the 89' minute and they've played maybe 15 minutes of actual soccer since then.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
According to some liverpool fans on facebook, he was doing the classic Young dive, where he threw the foot out so Mane could hit it.
No idea how they come up with those things.

montpelier

I'm happy for those of you who aren't bothered about the result and are able to not let it ruin your weekend.

Me, I'm sick as a dog. fecking gutted we've lost to that shower of shite. Gifted them two goals and then barely mustered a chance to get back into the game. Weekend well and truly ruined for me. feck OFF.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
So the Valencia challenge was a red? There was no contact.
These are the same dicks that said Mane's assault on Bravo wasn't a red.
Wouldn't be very wrong sending him off, contact or not, in my opinion.
Glad he didn't.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Liverpool should have had 3 penalties, the fans have every right to feel aggrieved. If I were a scouser I would call up Talksport, or any radio station within my vecinity, and complain to the high heavens of the horrificly unjust conspiracy taking place before my eyes.

Failing that I'd post on RAWK and whine about it there.

No Idea For Nickname

Schooled I'm afraid. Painful but there it is.
Well, at least we're in the quarter finals in Europe. Would be fun to get Utd.
No thanks.

180 minutes of his dark arts shit on as stick football parking a 500 million pound bus.

Let Madrid knock them out.
Never looked like scoring. We seemed nervous whereas our opponent looked calm and confident. Was a pretty frustrating match to watch.
What the feck were we up to allowing Mata to ghost in unmarked here?

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/dwmabg

As Sanchez receives the ball, there's 8 of our lads and Karius there.

Mata is the ONLY danger and clearly is the one to mark given he's even calling for it. Lukaku is somewhat covered by Salah tracking back.

Defensive chaos then ensues.

It's like we lose our heads at times against these for no reason.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Feels a bittersweet.

As I have said before, this must be the most underwhelming Man Utd vs Liverpool match for ages due to the fact that both clubs weren’t in it for the title and not likely to lose CL spot.

Today’s match is a testimonial to how far we have come and how bad Utd has fallen behind. They had to do everything perfect plus play dirty to win. The pitch were overgrown to nullify passing football and suit their long ball game. Time wasting from 1st minister onwards, players going down from being touched in the cock, rough house tactics, poor sportsmanship when returning the ball. You normally associate this with a lower kid table team trying to win against much superior opponents and I think Man Utd has recognised that they are inferior.

Seeing their fans celebrate the win as if they have won the title was great to watch as it represented the club and their set of fans have truly embraced their small club mentality after 5 years of being downward trajectory.
Yep

No Idea For Nickname

I'm sure you've just ruined their weekend by calling them dire.

They're 5 points clear of us in second, will likely get to the quarters of the Champions League much like us, and are still within a shot of winning the FA Cup as well.

Yeah, they play unnatractive bus parking football. But do you know what? It works for them. When has Mourinho ever played football that was easy on the eyes? Efficiency is all he cares about. Results are all that matter, no matter how he achieves them. Yeah, we can blame the referee. But we were as bad as could be in that fiest half and were deservedly 2-0 down, whilst creating very little in the second to turn the game around, despite our dominance. Mourinho did his homework and marked the league's best player out of the game, whilst affording any of our other attckers very little space as well. It's what he does, it's who he is. We still have ways to go, and can hopefully address that in the summer.
Who cares if it ruins their weekend? They wont get on RAWK anyway to see it. You cant type in a website name when your fingers are firmly rammed up your sisters twat.

No Idea For Nickname

Can't believe the referee hasn't been made more accountable in here. What he just did was unforgivable.

He allowed young to basically pull the shirt of salah at every opportunity with no punishment.
Every time we went to ground he blew
Every time they fouled us he let the game carry on
Every high boot we raised, he blew
Every penalty shout and they were a couple of absolute stone wallers, he ignored.

Yes we created our own problems with the goals conceded but we were never getting back into that in a million fecking years with that c*nt in charge today. He made it impossible. He needs fecking decking
If you think we didn't miss Coutinho today I can only conclude you didn't watch the match
Who cares about Coutinho, we've been doing very well without him since he left.
People pining for Coutinho are fecking pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.