RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Since Klopp has been Liverpool manager he has won 0 trophies, spent £336m, Salah has scored 44 goals and he still hasn't finished higher than 4th.
At least he gives good hugs

Thomas A.Anderson

Wait people seriously believe that Ramos was intending to injure Salah? These are adults right?
Mate, I'm almost happy when scousers lose as when we win, but Ramos is a cnut and dirty player, no debate.

This happened last year in final, he does things like this all the time. There's no reason whatsoever to grab opponent like that except to maximize the risk of him landing awkwardly.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Mate, I'm almost happy when scousers lose as when we win, but Ramos is a cnut and dirty player, no debate.

This happened last year in final, he does things like this all the time. There's no reason whatsoever to grab opponent like that except to maximize the risk of him landing awkwardly.

Grab? Watch the cnut Alves’ hand grab him!

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

Man, you really chose a poor video to try and prove your point considering it was Ramos being grabbed and knocked over.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Just listening to Talksport and even Danny Murphy and Dean Sturridge before him have said it is what happens in football. Yes he held him, but actually Salah was linking his arm and there was no way he intended to injure Salah like that. They are amazed at the way Liverpool fans are reacting to it. Murphy was staggered there is a petition.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just listening to Talksport and even Danny Murphy and Dean Sturridge before him have said it is what happens in football. Yes he held him, but actually Salah was linking his arm and there was no way he intended to injure Salah like that. They are amazed at the way Liverpool fans are reacting to it. Murphy was staggered there is a petition.
Dippers are always the victim, very much like the Berties.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Parade Karius around and let him pay for his crimes (let people on the street to throw tomatoes at the bus' window).

DavidDeSchmikes

:D
Just saw that they have a Karius appreciation thread. Feckers
Literally 12 of their front page threads are about Liverpool
And that isn't some one-off rise following the Champions League final. That is standard all year round. Anyone who regularly peruses the site can confirm.

Liverpool: better season, better team, better football, better manager; a reality undisputed by all outside Manchester. And at least we've competed for league titles and Champions Leagues since the distant Ferguson days, albeit fell short. They harp on about their Europa League and community shields as if any big club should care
Their stalls on matchday outside the ground sell as much stuff about us as them. Some funny c*nt will already have the Karius t-shirts made ready for next season. Pathetic bunch really, fecking obsessed with us because they are fecking jealous of everything about us.
I know it's great isn't it?

They are more like Everton every day.

Irrational.

The “they are worried” 2018 edition.
Exactly what I was thinking. They have a habit of posting optimistic shit at the end of the season, before failing epically again.

Here is their 2010/11 review:

This season has been a fantastic one for me as a Liverpool supporter. I couldn’t have enjoyed everything about it any more. Everything from beating United 4-1, or drawing with stoke City 0-0, to 4 all thrillers with Chelsea and Arsenal respectively. It’s been absolutely fantastic and I’ve loved every single minute of the ups and downs on the pitch.

What’s really stirred me though, what has made me so buoyant about my club, world football and particularly about our future, is the signs this season holds in clear view, in flashing red and white lights for everybody involved in top flight football and indeed for the world to see. What has particularly has fascinated me, has been Mr Ferguson’s reaction.

Before I go on however, I’m still looking no further than the remainder of this season. There’s still so much to play for. It’s unlikely that we will win the title, and yes we know how we love nothing more than to achieve the impossible, but I didn’t expect us to come even this far at the beginning of September. It’s another reason about my joy with this season – I knew it was possible we could do this well, but because I didn’t expect it to be the case makes it much the sweeter. The same way I don’t expect us to win the title, but that’s certainly not to say we aren’t capable of it, I know we are.

And that’s the reason I refuse to lose belief. We may well come off second best but by feck do I want to go down without a fight to the death. We are not going to win feck all unless we fecking want it. We need to absolutely steam roll anyone who stands in our way until it is mathematically impossible for us to clinch it. Put the pressure on the neighbours down the road. That’s the only way they will buckle, if we force them too. Giving up the title now would be like handing it them on a plate. feck….that.

It really will blow one last warning into United’s face for next season, finishing strong this time round. It sends a message loud and clear that we are capable of fighting until the bitter, bitter end, and that’s what they will be up against next season. Not only will Rafa, the players, staff and fans be ferociously snarling and seething at the mouth come September, but United and Fergie will be fully aware that we are psychologically tough and determined enough to throw a full assault at the title next season. Not only that, but Rafa has the summer time to analyse and tinker with this already extremely strong squad; just a few minor adjustments to really let the shackles off.

Mr Ferguson is all too aware of this threat, and this season his ears have pricked and he’s started barking. He and Rafa have never been, how do you say…? As thick as thieves - you could almost taste a strong disliking to one another. Rafa came here as we became his project. The man refuses to be second best. His mentality is to win. The best manager in the world, managing the best team in the world, that he has created and sculpted, and are the dominate force in all European football. That’s his goal over the next 5 years. Doubtlessly.

And how Mr Fergoson disapproves. The media coverage this season between the two has riled me, humoured me, and caused endless debates between me and my mates. As much as it has caused mixed emotions and discussions, it’s intrigued me. It’s fantastic to see Fergie so wound up. He’s rattled alright, big time.

He knows full well that the pressure is on this season. If we carry on the way we have been with the run in we’ve got, he knows we will not stop rampaging through games until the race is done and dusted. He’s spoken out a lot this season, in his usual manner, lacking in discretion, and a full on approach. That’s how he works when his back is up, and it’s held him in good stead for a number of years. Rafa however, is subtle and mischievous in his handling of the media, making his point clear but giving nothing away. Never would you see the man sinking to the desperate lows of calling up his mate and saying “look how Mr Ferguson has disgraced you”. Rafa isn’t here to make friends in the right places and manipulate people, he’s here to fight one on one with whoever stands in his way of dominance.

It is clear Mr Ferguson isn’t just scared of throwing this season away. He’s scared of being knocked off his perch in the long term. The wrath he will face next season as we pounce towards his jugular while he’s still barking away has him massively concerned. That’s why he is barking just so loudly while we stare and snarl with intent. It’s one last desperate attempt to scare off Benitez. One last throw of the dice before the fight threatens his superiority.

Well I’m sorry Mr Ferguson, although I’m not all that apologetic about it. But we are obsessed with that title. We might not win this battle, but the war is just beginning. You’d have to agree though, Mr Ferguson, that surely the war can’t go on all that long? You are an aging dog I’m afraid, Sir. You have to ask yourself the question Mr Ferguson, have you got enough fight in you to compete for the long haul? To finally put United’s name above Liverpool’s? And even if you do somehow manage that Mr Ferguson, how long will it last, given your age? One season? It’s hardly putting Manchester United in a league of their own, in the grand sceme, Mr Ferguson. If I might be so bold.

Even if we don’t win feck all this season ladies and gentleman. We will not fall to pieces. Rafa is bringing back the glory days. And I do apologise Mr Ferguson, but there is feck all you can do about it.
We all know how that turned out.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Exactly what I was thinking. They have a habit of posting optimistic shit at the end of the season, before failing epically again.

Here is their 2010/11 review:

We all know how that turned out.
That’s the 2008/09 review isn’t it?

Minimalist

They've literally written the same melodramatic drivel since the forum existed. It's a great example of why 'being positive' over realistic is complete bollocks. Couldn't work alongside pricks like that, they'd be finding the bright side on a sinking ship.

And what the fcuk is with the poetry? Is there some legendary poet from Merseyside I'm not aware of that influences all this prententious drivel?

Ban

Tbh they are right about Liverpool related threads. Just on the first page about 10 and new one just popped out.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Tbh they are right about Liverpool related threads. Just on the first page about 10 and new one just popped out.
Apart from this one which consistently entertains, they're literally all bumped or created because of the CL Final though.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Skol said:
Klopp is definitely a manager who is capable of turning this injustice into a way to heat our iron, and then add the cold water and impact to temper it into the cold, beautiful steel of a Katana.
Good grief, it's like the script of a lager advert.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Status
Not open for further replies.