Liverpool v the big sides

City: Home won 2-1, away Drew 1-1
Chelsea : Home Drew 1-1, Away Won 2-1
Spurs : Home Won 2-0, Away drew 1-1
Arsenal: Home Won 3-1, Away won 4-3

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Liverpool FC have today confirmed that supporters can attend a special Anfield screening of the first Premier League game of the season against Watford on Saturday.

A club legend will be attending along with club mascot Mighty Red as the first game of the 2017-18 campaign is broadcast live in the Main Stand.

The LFC legend will host a Q&A and offer pre-match analysis, while children can win prizes in a series of competitions with Mighty Red.

Tickets are priced at £19 for adults, £9 for children and free for those under the age of five, with burgers, curry and vegetarian food options included in the price, and selected kids’ drinks available for free.

http://www.liverpool...live-at-anfield

Nineteen bloody quid?!? Strewth...

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
'Liverpool FC have today confirmed that supporters can attend a special Anfield screening of the first Premier League game of the season against Watford on Saturday.

A club legend will be attending along with club mascot Mighty Red as the first game of the 2017-18 campaign is broadcast live in the Main Stand.

The LFC legend will host a Q&A and offer pre-match analysis, while children can win prizes in a series of competitions with Mighty Red.

Tickets are priced at £19 for adults, £9 for children and free under the age of five, with burgers, curry and vegetarian food options included in the price, and selected kids’ drinks available for free.

http://www.liverpool...live-at-anfield

Nineteen bloody quid?!? Strewth...
So season ticket holders have to pay? This is a sign of a club truly detached from its fan base, obviously the board has no idea how much the dole is nowadays or how many car stereos someone will have to sell to raise that sort of cash!

The Purley King

So season ticket holders have to pay? This is a sign of a club truly detached from its fan base, obviously the board has no idea how much the dole is nowadays or how many car stereos someone will have to sell to raise that sort of cash!
If you read the small print it's £9 for those who have the iq of children.
So not many paying full price.........

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
What happened to the days when you could name the whole Barca team - there isn't a player you wouldn't have had in your teams colours. Now I find myself struggling to name 5 or 6, and most of them wouldn't get near our first 11. They just aint that good anymore, they aren't really going to compete with Madrid this year for La Liga, let alone for the champions league.

As a player would I be hungry to join them?
Instinctively I was actually looking for a white text. :eek:

John Keiler

Nope. If you say he is staying at Liverpool 100% that's ok. If you say he once visited Barcelona as a child with his family you get a perm ban.
A perm ban?

In Liverpool?

The place will never look the same again.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Anyone, I mean anyone, who dissents and calls out the mods there on the blatant silencing of opinions not deemed positive towards Liverpool Football Club is banned. Permanently. Threads are locked. Threads are closed for good.

It really is like Pyongyang over there. Mental stuff.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Why don't we open a fair and square liverpool page and call it redandwhitekafe (Still a RAWK) for those fair folks over there. We can provide a great platform for them freedom starving netizens. That way we can rejoice in their meltdown 24-7. It will be win-win. Their coutinho thread would be a 1000 page now. We should only ban, close threads when it comes to sick peadophile and racism jokes.

TheBarnacle

Supports
Liverpool
So you think there's absolutely nothing in it despite multiple media outlets now reporting he's on his way?
Oh i think there is something in it. I think Barca wants him for sure. However, i put more trust in Pearce, Joyce and Reddy than some random spanish sources. Those "multiple outlets" are all quoting each other, rehashing the same news. The move would make no sense from Liverpools point of view, unless FSG are looking to sell the club. Reports coming out that he has agreed to personal terms would also be tapping up (we should know).

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Liverpool's got talent.
If we want to be constructive, we could all get together and record a version of "Please don´t go" by KC and The Sunshine Band. Just to let Little Phil know that we really would prefer it if he didn´t leave. And that we love him. And that I need his lovin. That came out wrong, that last bit. Or did it?
Although that could all change with this one transfer.

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
This will make you laugh

Right, after many attempts to join Rawk, I finally managed to get past all their security and got accepted!

1st post, thought will suck up to the mods to show im a true wank.. supporter, so posted

"so annoying that we are at nearly 300 pages on this VVD thread, for a player that we have been told is not even for sale, and that we (ie lfc) have actually said WE WONT BID ON and have no further interest in"

60 seconds later (no exaggeration) the post was deleted and I was permanently banned! No reason or message why, just banned for ever!

Funny, but gutted as well

Sorry XXXXXX, you are banned from using this forum!
Inappropriate/Offensive posts.
This ban is not set to expire.

Last edited:

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
This will make you laugh

Right, after many attempts to join Rawk, I finally managed to get past all their security and got accepted!

1st post, thought will suck up to the mods to show im a true wank.. supporter, so posted

"so annoying that we are at nearly 300 pages on this VVD thread, for a player that we have been told is not even for sale, and that we (ie lfc) have actually said WE WONT BID ONE and have no further interest in"

60 seconds later (no exaggeration) the post was deleted and I was permanently banned! No reason or message why, just banned for ever!

Funny, but gutted as well
:lol:

Lastwolf

You gave the game a way, textbook trying to hard, also in a round about way criticised the thread still being open for comments, this made the mods feel bad and they lashed out.

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
are there allowed to discuss this transfer?
You gave the game a way, textbook trying to hard, also in a round about way criticised the thread still being open for comments, this made the mods feel bad and they lashed out.
But they are always on there saying how much they hate the transfer forums etc, waste of time and everyone on there is a dickhead etc. Last season they even called it something like the forum for all nobs with their lies (really, not made up) etc! So thought suck up and jobs a good-un!

18 months of ip changes and vpns down the drain!!

montpelier

First post is always going to very closely scrutinized - the 'annoying' just means an immediate ban looks inevitable to me I'm afraid. They can't be too careful, they could have all sorts of fecking idiots posting on there.

ash_86

I think if they could make a forum out of the posts they deleted, it would be more than the post that actually lives there.

The Purley King

I am going to have to try and register. I'm definitely playing the long game if I make it in, slowly slowly catchy monkey.........

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I am going to have to try and register. I'm definitely playing the long game if I make it in, slowly slowly catchy monkey.........
Think of it like a strange version of the old board game, only titled Escape to Colditz.

Status
Not open for further replies.