RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorisontheRock

A rawkite says...
"United were dog shit last season, and they will remain dog shit this season. They have the world's most risk averse manager coaching them and have not in any way improved their team or their squad. For a team that scored less goals than Bournemouth and Everton last year, where on earth are the goals going to come from to propel them into the top 4 ? For all this talk about us lacking depth, what happens to them if Lukaku breaks a leg ? They are stuck with a kid in Rashford leading the line. They don't have a single respectable winger in that squad either. This is a team that will be giving serious minutes to Jesse Lingard and Fellaini yet again this season. They haven't a hope in hell of bypassing us based on current squads.

This will all become abundantly clear when the actual football begins. Pre season certainly hasn't indicated anything different to last year's pattern I.e us playing fast paced, intelligent football, them playing boring Jose Mourinho inspired tumescent football."

Considering we took Everton's 25 goals and swapped it for our 5 goals scoring striker, I'd suggest that's one way we've improved our team

Kinda the opposite of switching salah for coutinho

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
A rawkite says...
"United were dog shit last season, and they will remain dog shit this season. They have the world's most risk averse manager coaching them and have not in any way improved their team or their squad. For a team that scored less goals than Bournemouth and Everton last year, where on earth are the goals going to come from to propel them into the top 4 ? For all this talk about us lacking depth, what happens to them if Lukaku breaks a leg ? They are stuck with a kid in Rashford leading the line. They don't have a single respectable winger in that squad either. This is a team that will be giving serious minutes to Jesse Lingard and Fellaini yet again this season. They haven't a hope in hell of bypassing us based on current squads.

This will all become abundantly clear when the actual football begins. Pre season certainly hasn't indicated anything different to last year's pattern I.e us playing fast paced, intelligent football, them playing boring Jose Mourinho inspired tumescent football."

Considering we took Everton's 25 goals and swapped it for our 5 goals scoring striker, I'd suggest that's one way we've improved our team

Tbf he raises a few valid points:nervous:

AngliaRed

I could read the "RAWK goes into lockdown" thread all day, all night!

Highlight of tonight: "manc/Everton loving"

montpelier

Rejecting bids of this size is a good sign. Will they stick to it though till the window closes. If you ask me we should put a £200m suarez tax on top of any potential deal in response to the robbery they orchestrated in 2014. Hate barca, hate madrid. He wont be sold this window
Just rejecting them doesn't satisfy me. Rejecting and tell them to feck off, daft c*nts. That is much better.

£90m for Coutinho REJECTED. NO FSG. NO BASCOMBE.Or It's locked
It has now been LOCKED - due to discussing Phil Neville, allegedly.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
@Arbitrium The twitter posted two tweets from my one message. However I deleted my comment showing this so I can try to remain under the radar

Deleted member 101472

The twitter posted two tweets from my one message. However I deleted my comment showing this so I can try to remain under the radar
Do you not find it a bit weird that you're openly trolling on a Liverpool forum?
Hehe, keep up the good work agent

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Do you not find it a bit weird that you're openly trolling on a Liverpool forum?
Hehe, keep up the good work agent
Not really. Just a bit of fun to keep me amused this evening.

Edit: Damn white text. Will do.

montpelier

Phase of Play's successor has:

1 - moved on to goalkeepers
2 - gotten quite feisty
3 - produced a season preview of about 350 pages
4 - done or has found some more diagrams
5 - lost it completely now I think

United = Static & Shite
Chelsea = Lost aggression in attack & Shite
Man City = Too much upheaval & Shite
Everton = Just Shite. And Slow. Static too. Low productivity from open play. Who is scoring the goals? Shite too.
Spurs = Choking at Wembley Shite
Arsenal = Built on a House of Cards & Shite
I´ve always felt we have a bigger problem in Mignolet than just his errors and fear of crosses. There was always this statement that he was a great shot stopper but I just had this nagging doubt in my mind that it wasn´t true.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive

2 - gotten quite feisty

How on earth do you measure 'average shot difficulty'? This guy is high.

krazyrobus

2 - gotten quite feisty

:lol: These graphs and diagrams are so arbitrary. :lol:

Mindhunter

And least someone still retains their sanity at Arkham Asylum.

Is there any need to shut the Coutinho thread? The biggest bid in the clubs history has come in tonight for our best player and now we can`t discuss because there`s some daft chatter about Phil Neville

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
How on earth do you measure 'average shot difficulty'? This guy is high.
On the other hand, as far as I can tell the graphs suggest that Mignolet and Karius both suck, which seems pretty accurate.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie

2 - gotten quite feisty

Last one literally looks like a uterus:lol:

ColvaleGoa

A rawkite says...

Wait for us to lose a game and this post will be the norm in the match day thread. He has made some points which we are aware of but the solution is more end product from Rashford, Mhikhi,Mata , Martial and Pogba.

So let's not laugh too much about this particular post as it has potential to snowball intoa big big problem for us!

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I will feck the fat bird in the traffic office if Liverpool win more than us this season.

pacifictheme

A rawkite says...

Well yeah but when you consider that we lost ibra who scored more than 25...

I don't actually disagree with much there. I'd be surprised if we play better football than Liverpool this season.

LoSpritz

To all you guys posting on the RAWK forum:
The point of this thread is for us to laugh at THEM, not laugh at ourselves pretending to be them.
So please leave it alone, I want to enjoy their meltdowns and know it's THEIR meltdown.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Yet another fake friend.

One of my old school friends is a lifelong United fan, but he's done with them now he's said. He lost interest after Fergie left as he thinks the club has gone in the wrong direction. He thinks Mourinho is a top manager but just boring. He's a massive fan of the Welsh NT and thinks Woodburn will be a star, so keeps an eye on us, and loves watching Liverpool because we play the most exciting football. I was pretty shocked by the Facebook chat we had yesterday as he was always a big United fan. He loves his football though.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
fecking hell, some United fans pretending to be Liverpool fans on their forum saying stupid stuff and then other united fans laughing at that stuff

We don't come off well here guys.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
The difference between them trying to get van dick and barca trying for coutinho.
we are Liverpool, challenging for titles and champions league etc... Southampton are mid table side at best... it's a marked difference
He forgot to mention the 'etc' includes 'netspend cup' and the 'ground covered shield'.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
fecking hell, some United fans pretending to be Liverpool fans on their forum saying stupid stuff and then other united fans laughing at that stuff

We don't come off well here guys.
Pretty much the reverse of you then?

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
So they wanted us to keep De Gea and not sell him to RM?
I would also just like to add that rival teams and fans hopping on the 'coutinho to Barca' band wagon are as short-sighted and stupid as feck. What happens the next time one of their players become the target of these shenanigans? They would prefer to undermine their own league and team for the passing pleasure of seeing a rival flummoxed. Everything that is wrong with the modern game, right there.

montpelier

re: @LoSpritz @Wumminator view on the impersonation

hmm, well... I'm not gonna argue that quoting our moles deliberately being them is total comedy gold & we should do it all the time - that would make for a very lame thread indeed, like what you say - but the joke here was hopefully a bit more than. Made me laugh a bit anyway. which is what messing about on the internet is the main point thereof - or something,

How often have we said ''which one of you lot is this?'' & we were talking about difficulty of registration & instant early banning for tiny infractions of their harsh Masonic code.

We should probably call it a draw now though, imo. This is just a smart-arse attempted peace-making post (if that's needed) definitely not trying to tell people what to think. Mainly, I don't want to see the crowd-gif again though, so I very gently propose that we call it done & go again. This is the best meltdown thread ever for me & the season hasn't even started yet, :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.