RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
The only reason to sign up to their forum is that it's easier to follow the likes of Johnno and the crap he posts. I wouldn't actually post there if I joined.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
How can anyone be so stupid even to believe those stuffs:lol::lol:
The stupidity on rawk knows no bounds, their membership has a collective iq in single digits.
Quite amazing how many United fans hate United and love Liverpool :-/

The sad thing is, the others on there will just lap this up like it's gospel. Anything to feed the delusion.
Going by rawk there would be more United fans who hate us but love Liverpool than fans who support and love us.

Alabaster Codify7

They are not selling Coutinho.

Given the stage of the transfer window/season in a few days, they'll demand almost all of Barca's Neymar money and Coutinho isn't worth even a third of that. So Barca will rightfully balk at it, and wait til next summer.

Segment

Aye, he's not going anywhere unless it's like 150£ for which they'll try and go after VVD & Keita

LoSpritz

re: @LoSpritz @Wumminator view on the impersonation

hmm, well... I'm not gonna argue that quoting our moles deliberately being them is total comedy gold & we should do it all the time - that would make for a very lame thread indeed, like what you say - but the joke here was hopefully a bit more than. Made me laugh a bit anyway. which is what messing about on the internet is the main point thereof - or something,

How often have we said ''which one of you lot is this?'' & we were talking about difficulty of registration & instant early banning for tiny infractions of their harsh Masonic code.

We should probably call it a draw now though, imo. This is just a smart-arse attempted peace-making post (if that's needed) definitely not trying to tell people what to think. Mainly, I don't want to see the crowd-gif again though, so I very gently propose that we call it done & go again. This is the best meltdown thread ever for me & the season hasn't even started yet, :D.
Fair point. I laughed too actually ;)

Schmiznurf

The biggest shock of the whole saga - an actual proper conversation has broken out (and been allowed) over the Coutinho --> Barca issue.

On here amazingly enough -
It keeps opening and closing, i'm keeping an eye on it for my twitter and it's just constantly locking and unlocking.

Inter Yer Nan

It's really hilarious that they genuinely believe to be the biggest club in the world and that the football world revolves around them. They think they are the destination for the biggest names in world football.

Here on Earth the difference between Liverpool and Southampton is smaller than the difference between Liverpool and Barcelona.

SER19

Liverpool making big mistake not selling, I think the market has peaked and there won't be a signing like neymar again to completely skew a window.

When they're sitting outside top 4 with no trophies next summer, realising coutinho is good but not worth anything close to 90m, they'll kick themselves.

Personally hope they keep him, he's not a player that concerns me

Schmiznurf

It's really hilarious that they genuinely believe to be the biggest club in the world and that the football world revolves around them. They think they are the destination for the biggest names in world football.

Here on Earth the difference between Liverpool and Southampton is smaller than the difference between Liverpool and Barcelona.
Yeah, their levels of delusion are off the charts, their lack of self-awareness is truly astounding. Liverpool are one bad season away from being Southampton tbh.

Alabaster Codify7

I actually do think Salah will have a good season. He'll bang 'em in, like Mane did last year.

We'd kill to have a productive pair of wingers like that, given our options.

I'll make fun of the scum for lots of things, but buying Salah isn't one of them.

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
I actually do think Salah will have a good season. He'll bang 'em in, like Mane did last year.

We'd kill to have a productive pair of wingers like that, given our options.

I'll make fun of the scum for lots of things, but buying Salah isn't one of them.
It's not the signing of Salah that this thread is taking the mick out of! It's the delusion of the Rawkites - that they think Countiho is worth £140m is laughable

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
'Approved sauces only.' Is that deliberate? It's like what I type when really pissed.
The ONLY source you can actually use (this is true, no BS) is the Liverpool echo, BUT even then if they say something they dont like that even gets deleted. Someone quoted the echo re Can moving to Juventus and the thread was closed that second for, and I quote

"being XXXXX stupid"

The fact that people have to lie and cheat to get an account on the site says it all. We have fans from other teams on here, even Liverpool ones. They get a bit of stick if they are gobby, but they mostly are good members, polite and make valid points sometimes. The point is you can actually discuss things with them even if you disagree and the site welcomes them

If you follow anyone else apart from lfc on rawk you aren't allowed to join! Even a lot of their own supporters aren't allowed to join! People post that they can discuss the possible sale of one of their own players on every other team's site, but not actually on their own site, and they are banned straight away

I just dont see what they think they achieve by not discussing a f-ing game!!

You can literally spend days on there wallowing in their deluded ideas! It is so mental it is unreal

And to every problem others may post (not won anything, squad is thin, not signed people for problem areas, other clubs have more money etc) they really do think by saying "we have Klopp" that effectively answers the question and there is no problem! A Manager that, as pointed out by someone else below, is not actually that good and has won nothing for them

Klopp best manager alive, Mourinho is shite and on the verge of the sack
BUT...
The only United player who'd get near their squad is De Gea and they are infinitely better in EVERY other position (some think they even have better GK)
HOWEVER..
Klopp in 2 seasons has a best season of 0 trophies won and an average position of 6th with THAT team where as Mourinho has a terrible team on the decline that's poor in all areas and considered "the worst United team in forever", yet in ONE year he nailed Klopp's average position and won 2 more trophies than Klopp's two years brought.

Indeed even klopp is doing it now. Complaining that they were unlucky to play Seville and not Ajax! That he was unlucky with injuries last season, even though they were 9th in the total injuries for all clubs with less than Man United etc!

PS LIKES are great so I can post more than 3 times a day!!

Last edited:

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
And the " we climb the hill in our own way" bollocks, what hill is it they are climbing that has taken 28 years so far and they arent any higher?

Schmiznurf

They won't be showing him anything.
Given Barca´s current position in contrast to Real Madrid, and the path Klopp seems to have us on, if that happens it is up to us to show him in 12 months time that his ambition to win titles can be fulfilled here rather than Barca.

Schmiznurf

What Barca who dominate their league and won it I think maybe 8 times in the last 10-12 years last season only missing out by 3 points. Yeah, stark contract indeed...
I know right, how could he even want to move to them with such mediocrity.

What path?

If it's the path to zero trophies and dizzying expectations, then, yeah, sure.
Pretty sure it's this one.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Yet another fake friend.
"My Manc mate", its like a support group over there for these Manc mates. Its funny how we never hear my scouse mate dislikes the way things are being run at Liverpool in this or any other oppo fan forum. Im sure every dipper just loves the way LFC are not at the top table when it comes to spending money on the biggest names and of course moneyball is the perfect way to run a once great club. Im also sure they love the fact Klopp loses finals and his temper more than Jose loses his car keys.

Last edited:

spwd

Phase of Play's successor has:

1 - moved on to goalkeepers
2 - gotten quite feisty
3 - produced a season preview of about 350 pages
4 - done or has found some more diagrams
5 - lost it completely now I think

Wtf is that:lol:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I've read some of the posts by that Phase of Play successor and wow, just wow, he makes his predecessor good ol' PoP seem sane in comparison.

Some of the graphs and expressions this guy comes up with, I am nearly certain that most of these stats and measurements are entirely made up by himself, and in no shape or form are used by actual football people to measure performance.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
They click their fingers and think everyone wants to play for them well feck them off we've won the European Cup more times than them so there.

We are Liverpool FC one of European Football's giants not Southampton .Ok that proud fact is probably declining fast due to these owners but it still means something to me.
"It's still real to me, dammit..."

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Please explain?
RAWK member 'PhaseOfPlay': A longwinded, Statto-like mad scientist who regaled RAWK with graphs, charts, luminous cones and dubious anecdotes of a coaching career. When his prophecies of triumph failed to turn lead into gold, the **** turned on him and he faded away into the ether(net).

Status
Not open for further replies.