RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

fellaini's barber

Please for the love of all things green, someone update the book of Kop, the wailing and gnashing of teeth at Crystanbul, Suarez renting his clothes and Stevie Me proclaiming 'this doesn't fecking slip'. If Plech is banned bring him back

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Please for the love of all things green, someone update the book of Kop, the wailing and gnashing of teeth at Crystanbul, Suarez renting his clothes and Stevie Me proclaiming 'this doesn't fecking slip'. If Plech is banned bring him back
Is there a place I can view this book of kop?

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Only Plech can do that, he was the one who wrote it in the first place, and ought to be credited for it where it is quoted!

VanGaalEra

Let's not forget perhaps the greatest passage in the book of Kopites lads. 26, 1-40

1] THEN the twenty years of plenty came to an end, and twenty years of famine set in. 21 The land was barren, and nothing flourished, and no gloty came upon the Kopites. 3] And the Kopites saw the glory of their neighbours to the east, the Devil-Worshippers, and they saw the wealth of the Philistines in the south, who were Muscovites from the house of Chav. 4] Then the Kopites suffered bitterly, and grievously did they pity themselves. 5] And the people came unto the Lord, wailing and rending their garments, which were made from shells. 6] And the Lott said, "Why are you come before me, ctying and wailing? Wherefore do you rend your garments that are made from shells?" 7] And the people cried, "Behold, 0 Lott, we suffer bitterly, like. 8] For Thou hast brought wealth upon the Philistines, and glory to the Devil-Worshippers up the mad; but in Thy anger Thou hast forsaken us Kopites, what were once blessed in Thy sight and that." 9] But the Lord replied, "IIow is it that have I have forsaken you, when I have pouted such bounty upon your heads?" 10] But the people looked about them and saw no riches, nor the shining trophies of battle. And they protested unto the Lord, "Where is this bounty then, 0 Lord, of which Thou fuchen speakest?" 11] And the Lord replied, "Yea, the bounty of the Lord is as the rain, that is drained into the sands of the desert. For it is all gone on the likes of Bruno Cheyrou." 12] But the people wept, and they no longer had faith in the Lord, and banished him from their sight. 13] And the Lord went from that place, and two new Lords came from far away in the West. 14] And the new Lords said that They would lead the people to salvation. 15] Then the people bent over before them, and were overjoyed, and they raised their voices in praise, saying, "We're proper sorted now, la. We're gonna win the league." 16] Now it had come to pass in this time that they greatly exalted the prophet Raphael, who was their leader. 17] For under his rule they fought a battle of many nations, and in the land of Lud they strove against the Berlusconians. 18] And lo, though they were almost destroyed, they fought back and vanquished the enemy, thanks to Stevie G. 19] Then the Kopites made an idol of Raphael, and cried out that he was the saviour, and by his mighty sword they would come forth from the land. 20] But in the end they came fifth. 21] When they saw that the might of the Kopites was nigh restored, all the tribes trembled. 22] But the King of the Devil-Worshippers did not tremble: he was crafty, and in his wisdom he sent a madness upon Raphael. 23] Then Raphael became as a man who dreams, speaking in tongues and seeing visions. 24] And he squandered the wealth of the people on lame and useless servants. 25] For he brought to their camp men such as El Zhar and Ngog, Degen and Bar-Ragan. And he brought Yossi the Israelite, who had settled west of the land of Ham; and Babel, in whose name men built a tower. 26] And he brought many, many more. 27] And soon Raphael feared to venture forth, lest he be vanquished, but exhorted his servants only to defend the camp. 28] Then all the tribes came to loathe the Kopites, because they were so boring. 291 So the people came before the two Lords and said, "Why don't Ye giz some ackers to Raphael, that he may bring further glory to the people?' 301 And the Lords replied, "Behold, we have given him millions and millions of shekels. But in his madness, he spent it on Glen the son of John, and Aquilani the Roman. And lo, he squandered it on Josetni. Now the bounty of the Lords is gone, for he hath spunked it on absolute garbage." 311 But the people were not satisfied, and they wrote screeds of righteous indignation, and kept saying things about 'net spend'. 32] So the Lords cast out Raphael, and sent for the prophet Roy, renowned for his steady hand and his outstretched arm and his good relations with the press. 33] But the people were in mourning for Raphael: they loved him greatly and pitied him. And they did pity also themselves. 34] For they were blind to his madness, seeing only his triumph against the 13erlusconians years before. 35] And Roy was an old man, and the Kopites lost countless battles. 36] And the people went berserk, and threatened to come into the house of the Lords and do Them harm. 371 And it came to pass that They were skint, and soon the moneylenders drove Them from the temple. 38] And so yet another Lord came among the Kopites, and he sacrificed Roy and sent for the old King who had lead the Kopites a full score years before. 39] Then the people rejoiced, and cried, "Right, this time we are pure fuchen sorted, la. We're gonna win the league." 40] And them was laughter across the land.

s/o to plech
Omg :lol: :lol:

SAFicus

I already did, as you know?
Just thought I'd reiterate for anyone reading the thread now.

As you said yourself it is worth a read. I just hope someone adds to it, can't wait for the passages about the wind and the whole of Plymouth :lol::lol::lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm not even sure that Plech himself could top that. It's just brilliant.

King Kendrick

As you said yourself it is worth a read. I just hope someone adds to it, can't wait for the passages about the wind and the whole of Plymouth :lol::lol::lol:
if anyone could do it, @SteveJ would be the man.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

This needs to be added to the OP. Probably the greatest post in the history of caf.

SteveJ

Scout
LFC Reds said:
The incredible thing is how much time Mancs still spend posting anti-Rafa stuff on their forums. It seems he remains a trauma for them, one more reason to love him.
:lol:

VanGaalEra

Thought this was you for a split second @SirAF

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
I see Café Rouge have got a new RAWK Meltdown thread going for the upcoming season, so hopefully our resident poets are aware. They're still kicking off the thread with that classic "Boom-Bust Cycle", still mostly oblivious to the fact that that's their present and future with Ferguson gone. Occasionally new discussions will pop up entitled things like "Are we becoming like the Liverpool of the 90s?", "Is our Liverpoolisation complete?", etc.. which are quickly shouted down and burned away as if they were witchcraft.
Is that them subtlety informing johnno to tone it down a bit so he doesn't get called out on here for being the bin hoker he clearly is?

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
Ah, a new RAWK thread. A blank canvas upon which to quote the mentally vacuous. Rather like a new copybook at the beginning of the school year.

SteveJ

Scout

"Right, this time we are pure fuchen sorted, la.
We're gonna win the league."

The Outsider

Supports
Chelsea
@King Kendrick - very clever post about the Kopites, I've shared it on a CFC forum and the chaps there like it too. I've quoted you as the source from the Caf.

Peanut Butter

Was posted on RAWK today. It's Klopp on his hols. One RAWKer said "I love this man" because of this photo.

What an absolute clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.