RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?:
Yeah right, he bloody wishes!:lol:
It's not even fantasy, just some off the scale delusion:D

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Yeah right, he bloody wishes!:lol:
It's not even fantasy, just some off the scale delusion:D
:lol:

One poster complained that he'd have no chance with Penelope, as he lived in West Derby. :D

spwd

I can't get that image out of my head now, a full kit wanker finger blasting some poor girl while deciding between a cake or a hot sausage roll :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
No wonder there's always a queue outside Greggs.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It really makes me happy knowing they are so deluded they think we are a joke even though we had a better season by actually winning stuff.
Deluded is spending 160 million, getting Zlatan, coming in 6th and being happy with the mgr.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Deluded is spending 160 million, getting Zlatan, coming in 6th and being happy with the mgr.
Who cares what we spend? If you had the size and stature internationally that MUFC did with the income that follows you'd spend as well.

All that matters is trophies, we won two tin cups but atleast we won something.

Meanwhile the finalist-flopper you all hail as the second coming failed to secure the same trophy our manager won.

Kostur

海尔的老板
What's delusion got to do with getting Zlatan? And what's a fecking mgr?

Can this shit be banned from this thread please?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
What's delusion got to do with getting Zlatan? And what's a fecking mgr?

Can this shit be banned from this thread please?
Come on now. What's fair is fair. Just a bit of banter - look at the title of the thread. We all have deluded supporters. Coming in 6th and being satisfied is a bit deluded, especially when the squad on paper was good enough to challenge. Do you agree.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
You're right. I'm sure you would have been furious if the Clopster had won what we did in his first season. Or his second.

You'll have a slight right to mock when you win absolutely anything at all you mug.

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Come on now. What's fair is fair. Just a bit of banter - look at the title of the thread. We all have deluded supporters. Coming in 6th and being satisfied is a bit deluded, especially when the squad on paper was good enough to challenge. Do you agree.
Please note what the thread is all about before posting.
Its a utd forum ffs.

Vanrouge

I know you're bantering, but your post takes nothing into account about individual United fans and what we are or aren't satisfied with. For the record, I am:

1. Not bothered in the slightest about how much United spends. Why would I be?
2. Was happy to get Zlatan and experience him in beast mode; it was just amazing to watch a player with that level of skill play in a United shirt. One more memory of how great it has been to be a United fan in my lifetime. Sad how it ended, but no one's fault.
3. Not happy coming in 6th whatsoever.
4. Yet two trophies and some positive signs after the stultifying dullness of the football we played under LVG left me reasonably satisfied with the manager and hopeful we'll improve on our league position while scoring more goals and playing better football.

So, not an iota of delusion there, is there? Just opinion and the eternal hope of the football fan.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Warning for wumming and thread banned. Keep on continuing like this and you'll be perm banned.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Not RAWK but yesterday on talksport I heard a Liverpool fan say this

"Everton have got the same chance of getting top four as man united have of getting top six... None"

I bet he posts on RAWK.

montpelier

they're complaining about out of context quoting again, and one does like to try & be fair, so here, after 5 paragraphs talking about the statistical analysis of full back play, we finally reach an almost irrefutable conclusion

we aren´t going to sign a player who had better attacking and defensive numbers than Moreno because I don´t think there is anybody

lewwoo

They have locked their coutinho thread after reports of a bid from psg. Last couple pages convincing themselves he couldn't possibly want to leave them as they are on the cusp of greatness. I really hope it's suarez all over again. Do the mods there think if they lock threads and put their fingers in their ears while humming loudly it will all go away :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Be hilarious if they spunked a shitload on Lukaku
Lukaku will become their Benteke. Clearly a panic buy, shotcoat never knew how to play him at Chelsea.
This is the "spunk money" stage of their emerging Boom-Bust Cycle
Oh the irony.

What a strange club they are.

Wonderful deal for the rest of the league. United will now remain a terrible hoofball team
Terrible signing for them. He is gonna flop so badly for them.
Falcao, Di Maria and Pogemoji were quality and people were deluded to think otherwise. And then they flopped well below expectations.

(I think Lukaku is okay, but he could yet be very underwhelming for United. We'll have to wait and see)
I just laughed at this news.
Mourinho is a glorified Pulis and not even trying to hide it.
Shit football he'll serve next season will be something to behold.

Is Lukaku capable of replacing Zlatan's goals?
I think he may - barely. Hardly a chance of delivering more - so 90 millions spent to stand still.
Well done Jose.
:houllier::houllier:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Oh, come on!

You're the deluded one. We won the treble last season.

Trophies, get it? Trou-phees. *

* I actually noticed someone earlier today referring to our impressive haul as including two major trophies - not just trou-phees, then, but major trou-phees.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Oh the irony.

:houllier::houllier:
Of course they're going to react like that. Lukaku is to them what Anelka was to us - the player that seems to play for every one of your biggest rivals. :)

clarkydaz

one guy INSISTING Ronaldo wasn't world class while at United :lol:. To be fair he is being questioned on it
No, he really wasn't.

World Class gets tossed out about players way to frequently. Being good or consistent for a side doesn't make one World Class. The hint is in the part "World". Not "Premier".

A player needs to be dominant for a period of time against all comers for club and country. The World Class players are able to replicate their form over seasons, leading multiple teams to titles.

Your plastic Ronny didn't do that at Utd. He was good ( early years) to great ( last year or two he was there) player in a system where he wasn't THE player. He became THE player after he left of which was recognized with back to back Bd'O's.

Michael Owen won 1 Bd'O with us. ( Which is one more than Rooney--who never made top 3 in any Bd'O voting) I wouldn't classify MO as World Class either.

RedCurry

one guy INSISTING Ronaldo wasn't world class while at United :lol:. To be fair he is being questioned on it

The World Class players are able to replicate their form over seasons, leading multiple teams to titles.

So Liverpool haven't had a "world class" player for 27 years?

Super Chops

Supports
Everton
have just read we (everton) put in a bid for van Dijk. will be an absolute bloodbath on RAWK if we manage to steal their man.

Status
Not open for further replies.