RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool

Was posted on RAWK today. It's Klopp on his hols. One RAWKer said "I love this man" because of this photo.

What an absolute clown.
You take life a little too seriously, don't you think. The man is on vacation. Although if Mourinho did that, the press and united fans would be wondering " what's wrong with Jose?".
Klopp can do these things because the press and everybody including rival teams supporters like him.

Peanut Butter

You take life a little too seriously, don't you think. The man is on vacation. Although if Mourinho did that, the press and united fans would be wondering " what's wrong with Jose?".
Klopp can do these things because the press and everybody including rival teams supporters like him.
Why do you lot crave the notion of "being liked"?

And Klopp isn't liked by everyone. What a sweeping statement that is.

The guy is a clown - I don't know why you always seem to check our RAWK threads either, you always seem to get frustrated by our views of the place. We're Man Utd fans. We're always going to be biased :)

Mihai

Rival teams supporters like the fact that he is a clown, which bodes well with Liverpool as a club.

clarkydaz

Apart from Woy they do idolize their coaches.
it really is like a cult. I mean, we have Jose whose CV is among the best yet there are still utd fans not convinced by him and he can be criticised for stuff. Liverpool seem to exist in a bubble of their own

TheBarnacle

Supports
Liverpool
Rival teams supporters like the fact that he is a clown, which bodes well with Liverpool as a club.
What a dumb statement. He was one of the most popular managers on this site before he became Liverpool manager, and the phrase "clown" certainly wasn't used back then.

Mihai

What a dumb statement. He was one of the most popular managers on this site before he became Liverpool manager, and the phrase "clown" certainly wasn't used back then.
Liverpool changes people :lol: He wasn't used to dry grass, strong winds or 256,384 people defending in the opponent's box.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Threadbanned for the same amount of days as that Klopp picture was quoted.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Was posted on RAWK today. It's Klopp on his hols. One RAWKer said "I love this man" because of this photo.

What an absolute clown.
That's fantastic look at the wine bottle sitting in the cooler and the upside down glasses on the table. Harharhar what a character.

Inter Yer Nan

They love their managers because on a shoestring budget they immediately make them the best team in the league and are always on the cusp of their "year".

A bit over the top since for the last 20 years every season it's been "the worst United said ever" and we always do better so I'm slightly confused.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not RAWK but from r/soccer on Reddit:

We're far better than Arsenal and United. An injury crisis + AFCON was what kept us from staying in the race till the end last year.

Added depth + no AFCON this year prevents that from being likely to repeat.
When he had his point challenged:

No, we're far better than both of them. Playing against them we'd win 7/8 out of 10 times.

montpelier

Threadbanned for the same amount of days as that Klopp picture was quoted.
I think we're being gradually assimilated, :(.

Johnno will come back looking like this... if we're not careful.

Half Borg since 1832, la'

Josep Dowling

Very true but why is he liked?

He plays nice football but doesn't win anything.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
He´s a clever fecker. He won 2 trophies last season and knows it gives him power with the fans.
Mou: "Now, how can I keep my job? I know... I'll win some trophies. The feckers will never know how badly I'm doing."

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Mou: "Now, how can I keep my job? I know... I'll win some trophies. The feckers will never know how badly I'm doing."
Klopp: "And I'll win nothing except the Alternative Failure League - that'll satisfy the fans."

NotQuiteManc

Klopp: "I think I will play the victims' role, and complain about the opponent's defensive tactics that worked well against my team. That will give me more power with the Kop. Oh, and take them to finals just to lose it so they we can still say '5 times, la' everytime those United fans gloating about winning another trophy"

SteveJ

Scout
Mohamed Salah cannily leaves his options open until the very last moment by not naming the club he's signed for:

Speaking to Liverpoolfc.com after the move was sealed, Salah said: “I’m very excited to be here. I’m very happy.

“I will give 100 per cent and give everything for the club. I really want to win something for this club.

“We have a great team and very good players. I was watching the games last year and everyone was giving 100 per cent to win something.

“Everyone can see the coach gives everything. I hope to see that together we can give everything to win something for the club, for the supporters and for us.”

Roosney

Mohamed Salah cannily leaves his options open until the very last moment by not naming the club he's signed for:
They always give everything and get left with nothing. And give everything to give everything.

montpelier

A little deluded bitter twat.

We were also a victim of our own success around December when our club form was the best there was and as such it was realistic to think we could push on to be premier league champions. I was disappointed with the way we have fallen off after January with no realistic chance of being champions and by March we were battling for 3/4th place with City and Arsenal.

While it was not a disappointment overall after running home with CL place yesterday and consigning Arsenal to Europa and Man Utd to a joke of biblical proportions, it was a little bittersweet.

montpelier

You have to admire their resilience & optimism because they don't appear to have won anything since they sacked Dalglish.

Which wiki says this about

Liverpool had mixed fortunes during the season; they enjoyed success in the domestic cups, winning the League Cup for a record eighth time – also their first trophy since 2006 – and reached the FA Cup Final, where they lost to Chelsea. By virtue of winning the League Cup, Liverpool qualified for the 2012–13 UEFA Europa League. The club's league form, however, was indifferent and they finished eighth, their joint-lowest Premier League finish since finishing eighth in 1994, resulting in Kenny Dalglish being relieved of his duties on 16 May 2012
Which means this bloke was wrong I suppose.

It's depend on our summer transfers, our 2010-11 league position and our King.
If we finished 6th and buy 2 top players.TOP(!!!) definitely!AND KING KENNY STAY. I suppose we can finish first in 2011-2012.Why not?WE ARE LIVERPOOL!
I wonder what they're saying this year...

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Well, prior to him being Liverpool manager we weren't as exposed to him. We saw the odd Champions League press conference but very little in English that would give us a solid opinion of him. He had his moments last season but a number of times he outed himself as a bit of a dope.

SteveJ

Scout
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?:

TLW said:
Have met Penelope Cruz once or twice but I'm actually quite close with her sis, Monica. Was at an after party for a Julieta Venegas concert in Cabo and started chatting with her, we hit it off and spent the night drinking expensive tequila. Ended up taking the party back to my place and she stayed for a few nights. That was about 4 or 5 years ago and I've spent a few weeks with her every summer since. Wonderful person.

Status
Not open for further replies.