RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
we might be poor at the back defending but I am so proud that we are so entertaining as a team. God watching this every week would be painful.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
The general feel over there is 'SKY are already handing United the title', 'Does Matic get the Balon D'Or now?', 'When Pogba scores against you you know you're shit'.

There are sprinklings throughout of 'They are a decent side, can't be surprised when they win' etc, but overall they're not happy at all.

Can't wait to meet them in October if we keep these performances up regularly.

Peanut Butter

That eel Lobo poster is the most bitter fan on there. He's great entertainment when Liverpool are not winning and we're winning 4-0 :lol:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Almost 40% of the site thinks Newcastle will finish in the top 6:lol: The delusion with Rafa is incredible.

lewwoo

Them about to lose their best player and drawing with Watford. Us winning 4-0 and playing exciting, attacking football. This week couldn't get any better! :devil:

Fener1907

Must be the drizzling shits supporting Liverpool and trying to downplay everything your rival does. It won't be long until they string a few wins together and once again start convincing themselves that United fans are shitting it about how Klopp is building something special.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
we might be poor at the back defending but I am so proud that we are so entertaining as a team. God watching this every week would be painful.
Blimey. What was the score when he posted that noise?

We were excellent today bar maybe the first 15 minutes. They were pisspoor for the first 45 minutes, and the last 20 minutes. They're entertaining because they're a fecking calamity.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Blimey. What was the score when he posted that noise?

We were excellent today bar maybe the first 15 minutes. They were pisspoor for the first 45 minutes, and the last 20 minutes. They're entertaining because they're a fecking calamity.
It was after the match :lol:

Red Stone

To be fair to them, it must have been torture for them to watch us toy with West Ham like that.

GeorgieBoy

Their pisstake thread about us is embarrassing. 'The swagger is back', 'These are going to win the league easy' and 'Might as well give them the trophy now' type comments doing the rounds. I literally know no United fan who thinks or says anything like that. It doesn't even make sense... If anything those comments are more accurate of their fanbase.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Their pisstake thread about us is embarrassing. 'The swagger is back', 'These are going to win the league easy' and 'Might as well give them the trophy now' type comments doing the rounds. I literally know no United fan who thinks or says anything like that. It doesn't even make sense...
It's because their collective iq is in the negative.

Peanut Butter

Their pisstake thread about us is embarrassing. 'The swagger is back', 'These are going to win the league easy' and 'Might as well give them the trophy now' type comments doing the rounds. I literally know no United fan who thinks or says anything like that. It doesn't even make sense...
They're extremely insecure when it comes to Utd at RAWK. Decades of seeing us win everything has driven them a bit crazy and the idea of us ever turning into a title winning side again fills them all with dread.

lewwoo

They are the 6th side who just won their first match, a match they are supposed to win. Maybe we should start saying Huddersfield will challenge too as their away win was more impressive. I agree with City winning though. I think it will be two horse race with them and Spurs.
I really can't wait until we finish above them this season. It would be even sweeter if they get 6th or below which is entirely feasible especially losing coutinho. They will have nothing left to throw at us once they lose this 6th shite.

montpelier

we go again

This is going to be nerve wracking....

But my god I love European football more than almost anything...

I will probably be the verge of soiling myself, but just yes yes yes..

devil in me

I wasnt expecting them to lose their heads so much after the first weekend. I was expecting to have to wait until at least the international break!

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Their pisstake thread about us is embarrassing. 'The swagger is back', 'These are going to win the league easy' and 'Might as well give them the trophy now' type comments doing the rounds. I literally know no United fan who thinks or says anything like that. It doesn't even make sense... If anything those comments are more accurate of their fanbase.
They were convinced that once Fergie retired they had a free ride back to the top and we'd end up in mid-table obscurity. Moyes coming in and us finishing 7th while they mounted a one off title charge just cemented that viewpoint.

However, since then, despite us still not returning to our Fergie-led best, we've won more trophies in the last two seasons than they have in their last twelve. They've not know how to react to this, which is why even among the more reasonable Liverpool fans, they're coming out with nonsense about average finishing positions, number of years finishing above United, and weirdly taking the piss out of the last two trophies they've won, as well as the Europa League, which they failed to win.

They've spent the last 25 years desperate for even the smallest piece of Premier League success, but have instead had to endure United dominating proceedings, with even Blackburn and Leicester getting a slice of the pie before them. They've spent the last 25 years absolutely convincing themselves that every coming season is their year to return to the top of the pile, only for many of those seasons to produce nothing but abject mediocrity as multiple teams leave them in their dust. They consoled themselves through the 90s and early 00s with cup wins, but they dried up 10 years ago, which is why they moved onto "net-spend this" and "golden glove that."

Klopp coming in was supposed to signal yet another return to the glory years, but after bottling two cups first time around, scraping 4th the second, and looking on the verge of losing his star player before the third has even really began, they need to lash out elsewhere.

They've spent 25 years celebrating league titles in August, only to be out of the race by January. They look at us now, and see a team that maybe, just maybe, is starting to come together, under one of the most decorated managers still in the game. They've gone from 100% certainty that we were finished once Fergie retired, and 100% certainty that they were going to fill the void, to four seasons later, where we've won three major trophies to their zero and are potentially finally beginning to click, while their progress has been marginal at best.

With that in mind, it's quite easy to see why they think we're acting as if the title is wrapped up already, because it's exactly how they'd behave in our situation. It's far easier for them to project their boom-bust-cycle onto us, than face the reality that their balloon has burst before it was even inflated properly.

As you've said, United fans claiming league titles already are few and far between. Most, if not all that I've come across are tentatively optimistic about some form of title challenge this season, and even then a lot of that is born through rose-tinted expectation than reasoned appraisal of the strength of our opponents.

We've started well, and we've started better than them, but there's a very long way to go yet and there are more teams than Liverpool to be worrying about. We can leave them to their belief that we're still playing turgidly boring, negative football week in week out, and they can keep pretending that shipping three goals to relegation battlers is entertaining, and hopefully come May, we'll be in the title mix and they'll be bemoaning bad luck and refereeing decisions as an excuse for them being 6th.

AshRK

Question guys , who are more irritating? City fans in bluemoon or Scouse in RAWK. I find city fans to be more irritating, no discussion just hate everything we do. RAWK has its moment too, not sure like bluemoon though.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Question guys , who are more irritating? City fans in bluemoon or Scouse in RAWK. I find city fans to be more irritating, no discussion just hate everything we do. RAWK has its moment too, not sure like bluemoon though.
RAWK because they actually think they're all intellectuals and post with such pomp and circumstance.

Bluemoon is just a bunch of childish insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.