g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parry Gallister

We have to be realistic here.

Klopp has had almost two years to fix set piece problems. He hasnt...

This season is a write off before its barely began.

Honestly mate I'm fecking fed up. After a pre season that looked promising. Targets who we thought we would get to take us to the next level then Lallana gets injured, Coutinho wants to leave.

Then the same old issues, Its too exhausting to build everything up just to keep getting knocked down again.

Jurgen can smile at the end, sound. But I'm not and I doubt many are. It might be 20 months of inconsistency for Jurgen but it's my fecking life time and I'm sick of it.

Why do we always get bent fecking refs?!?! feck football, feck early kick offs and feck Watford!!!

Irrational.

Their pre-season boisterousness has already fizzled out after the first game it seems. They've even started turning on Clop and the Geordie Pirlo.

You know all summer when you've been like 'oh I really miss football' and then the season starts and absolutely feck all has changed? Yeah, really didn't actually miss it that much.

GK, CB and CM before the window closes please. The manager should walk if it's not given to him.
The most typical of Liverpools way of feckin up. Why fecking bother
Cheated out of a win............how can none of the officials see that the scorer was offside?

Anyway, typical poor defending close to the end of the match by us.......we panic and don't do the simple things right.

Klopp has had almost two years to fix set piece problems. He hasnt. I'd guess by this point this isn't one of his strengths as we repeatedly feck up from set pieces.

On top of that his subs are far too defensive.

Deja fecking vu, every fecking year the same problems. Can't defend no matter who the manager is, has been the case for 6 years.

Parody absolute parody, as soon as I saw Klopp making changes in the last 5 minutes and them pressing in the 90th minute, I fecking knew it that they would equalize through a shit deflection a shit corner, something and just like clockwork BOOM as Klopp would say.

Had more than enough chances to put this game to bed, but the laxyfeckingdazical defending on the ball will be the end of me. I'm tired of this shit.

I understand if the opposition plays better and they create chances, and you get outplayed. Shit happens it's football, but you concede 2 fecking goals via corner and gift another, and you score 3 and you don't win the game.

I don't care if we had Paulo fecking Maldini and Franco Im Hard Bruce Lee Baresi at the back, we'd still concede shit goals. We lack an absolute spine when it comes to defending.

Haven't been this livid since we fecked it up against Bournemouth.
Genuinely both perplexed and pissed off by Jurgen not addressing the glaring weaknesses in the back line, it's astonishing, the rags and the rent boys and Man City have invested in defence, Liverpool have bought a left back who is seemingly no more than a squad player, absolutely scandalous from Jurgen, there is literally no one else to blame
Lovren should have been sold two years ago after proving himself substandard. Same with Mignolet. Same with Moreno. Henderson is a midtable player that should be, at the absolute best, a squad player that allows our first choice midfielders to rotate when they need a break. Same with Wijnaldum.

We need to be more proactive in the transfer window. These problems fester, and we end up with a pair of brainless defenders still starting, a GK that can't control the box, a spineless captian that serves no real purpose, and a rotating cast of midfield passengers. This shit needs to be addressed every transfer window. We constantly fail to upgrade positions that need upgrading, and we're constantly shocked when we struggle to stay in the battle for 4th. It's all just very embarrassing.
The ref allowed a goal which shouldn't stand! We should have been going home with 3 points.

Ref enjoying his brown envelope before the game.

DavidDeSchmikes

Why do we always get bent fecking refs?!?! Feck football, feck early kick offs and feck Watford

Klopp has had almost two years to fix set piece problems. He hasnt. I'd guess by this point this isn't one of his strengths as we repeatedly feck up from set pieces.

On top of that his subs are far too defensive.

Alabaster Codify7

Oh, today is going just swimmingly! Scousers in turmoil, RAWK melting down, Coutinho leaving, it's all going off. A nice 3pts tomorrow will cap off a fantastic weekend.

They've got Klopp, and WE. ARE. SCARED.

Next year, laaa!

Gause

but...but...only United have worse squad than them in top 6..

Trizy

but...but...only United have worse squad than them in top 6..
No no you don't understand. United had the 2nd best defense in the league last year and even though Liverpool have the worst defense in the league, United's defense is still worse. Duuuhh...

BTG

Captains Log
Star Date 17
Tried to troll after the draw to Watford. They have now accepted me as one of their own.
Tatics may need changing, please advise.

Fener1907

How long until they're selling their dignity and beginning for a bit more Coutinho loyalty before he inevitably gets his Barca move.

BigWillprunier

Anyone else having trouble getting on there at the moment?

I'm on my phone with tapatalk so that could be the problem but keep getting error messages and can't get past the front page.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
94th min equalisers are glorious against your most hated rivals :)

Roll on Hoffenheim giving them a real going over, presuming that the Europa is where the losers go?

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
94th min equalisers are glorious against your most hated rivals :)

Roll on Hoffenheim giving them a real going over, presuming that the Europa is where the losers go?
I'd rather they qualified..it will give them false hope and prolong the boom bust cycle that much longer..obviously they then fail at the group stage to Eastern European Minnows so that the salty tears become even more delicious

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Captains Log
Star Date 17
Tried to troll after the draw to Watford. They have now accepted me as one of their own.
Tatics may need changing, please advise.
Stay undetected, I got kicked after 3 piss-take posts. Whats good when you're a member is that you can enter their live match reaction threads which are locked for non-members. This is where you'll find the REAL gold.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd rather they qualified..it will give them false hope and prolong the boom bust cycle that much longer..obviously they then fail at the group stage to Eastern European Minnows so that the salty tears become even more delicious
As long as they fail by coming 3rd not 4th, for some Europa fun!

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Stay undetected, I got kicked after 3 piss-take posts. Whats good when you're a member is that you can enter their live match reaction threads which are locked for non-members. This is where you'll find the REAL gold.
You sound like you have never been on a Redcafe matchthread.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Most definitely! Hopefully they have a nice easyish run to the final where they meet a team like Rosenborg who beat them 4-1! :devil:
Bendtner hattrick!

Shouldn't joke about Rosenborg in Europe though, there was a time when they were the team with most CL matches played. That is including all top teams. One of their players, think it was Roar Strand, was the players with most matches in the CL. Think they had like 10-12 seasons straight in the cl, with good results. Beat Milan away, beat Real Madrid etc.... use some obscure eastern Europe team as example instead :drool:

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
Bendtner hattrick!

Shouldn't joke about Rosenborg in Europe though, there was a time when they were the team with most CL matches played. That is including all top teams. One of their players, think it was Roar Strand, was the players with most matches in the CL. Think they had like 10-12 seasons straight in the cl, with good results. Beat Milan away, beat Real Madrid etc.... use some obscure eastern Europe team as example instead :drool:
No insult intended to Rosenborg! :)

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Bendtner hattrick!

I'm pretty sure they knocked us out once, didn't they?

Edit: different borg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.