RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Thought we had the best sleeve sponsor by far.
We should be happy with a draw. No way did we deserve to win. We will continue to throw away points as long as we continue to ignore our defensive issues. Klopp is to blame for that.
Absolutely terrible worst defence I've seen for us klopp is deluded if he thinks we can't improve it the nob
Same players, same system, same result.

montpelier

let's start with someone who won't be posting there anymore

Absolutely terrible worst defence I've seen for us klopp is deluded if he thinks we can't improve it the nob

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
If you discount the 2 offside goals they're top of the league.

Also - netspend.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
But but everyone is a bed wetter. Support the team and we will win.
This is the worst defence Liverpool have had in the Premier League era.
What's the point in scoring 3 goals if we can't defend a fecking fart at the back
Still unbeaten. Get in!
The most typical of Liverpools way of feckin up. Why fecking bother
Stupid shit yet again. Fight back to be winning. Look comfortable. Give them a corner with a minute to go. Can't defend it. Goal keeper all over the place.

Defence and goal keeper both need upgrading

Offer Southampton the £70 million and be done with it

Urgh

Parry Gallister

I'm not talking about the football forums (though they can be bad). Go and look at one of our match day threads. They are appalling and easily the equal of what you posted.

Plenty of things on RAWK to laugh at but when it comes to match day threads, we're in no position to throw stones.
We absolutely are though. Agreed on the state of our matchday forum but our posters having a shitfit doesn't preclude us laughing at RAWK's. And even on the matchday threads you're not seeing predictions we're going to win games 6-0 before letting in 3 to Watford.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
You know all summer when you've been like 'oh I really miss football' and then the season starts and absolutely feck all has changed? Yeah, really didn't actually miss it that much.

The Bloody-Nine

You know who might help with their defence? That Dutch guy at Southampton. They should try and buy him.

:lol:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Woody should offer Southampton £50m and their choice of Smalling or Jones for VVD.

Just for the craic.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
The vidiprinter has started...
Im fecking sorry this fecking defence is a fecking fecktard of a fecking joke. Absolutely fecking fuming.
Feel very nervy regarding Tuesday now
Offside all day, what a shocker poor decision goes against us.
And some consolation.
A good result against a very good side.
we could've won this match with a bit of luck.
Can definitely see why we don't need a few reinforcements, this team is going to grow into one of the best in Europe over the next 3/4 seasons.
Thought we had the best sleeve sponsor by far.

montpelier

uncannily inaccurate

It's a tough opener for sure BUT we have a high level of confidence after winning the Asia Cup and getting to the final of the Audi Cup (all away from home). Salah has bedded in and despite all the speculation, Coutinho is playing well for the team and looks ready for to begin the season.

All this worry about their aerial threat is fine and dandy but we can mix it too. I like seeing Liverpool using the aerial route to goal - we now have Matip, Lovren, Solanke and Origi who can cause teams problems in the air.

We give them more things to worry about than they give us.

Ideally I'd like us to make a statement with a crushing victory but will accept and expect a less convincing victory. 1-3.

barmyarmy

RAWK would be great read today. Countinho will be bashed a lot today for the result:lol:

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
We have to be realistic here.

Klopp has had almost two years to fix set piece problems. He hasnt. I'd guess by this point this isn't one of his strengths as we repeatedly feck up from set pieces.

On top of that his subs are far too defensive.

This season is a write off before its barely began.
A good result against a very good side.
we could've won this match with a bit of luck.
Can definitely see why we don't need a few reinforcements, this team is going to grow into one of the best in Europe over the next 3/4 seasons.
:lol:

Katalinski

Incredible that Boom-Bust cycle is proven over the years. The one who created it should get an phd.
I feel sooo good

Status
Not open for further replies.