g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
I'd say unfriend him because he's clearly a delusional moron but you might get more hold from him to show us.
He's not even my friend on fb. But I did have a bit of back and forth with him and had more laughs. His response to my laughter was that we're jealous of Liverpool's supreme position in football. To which, more laughter and a screenshot of Liverpool's standings from last ten years.

Parry Gallister

Threadmark this! The poems have begun!

Hiya...you that arsed anymore, I'm not

The Kop Sings On

Players love that spotlight glow.
Kiss the badge all love to show.
Lapping up the riches and fame.
On a kids back I see their name.

They sign along the dotted line.
A future pledged, 5 years of time.
But then suddenly out the blue.
Alarms bells ring, it's nothing new.

A player we hear has 'itchy feet'
A 'tapped up' deal near complete.
'He's going nowhere' fans assured.
At no price he goes, say the board.

The player 'suffers' a minor strain.
Suddenly unable to travel or train.
That ominous sign, he's on his way.
Agents net another huge pay day.

As fans we don't matter, I don't care.
I know how it works, I'm well aware.
Players are employers, nothing more.
The Kop sings on, there's the door.

Praise the lord!
OMG :lol:

TBF they were asking for it naming every thread NO COUTINHO. Looks like they'll be getting their wish after all.

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
Threadmark this! The poems have begun!
As fans we don't matter, I don't care.
I know how it works, I'm well aware.
Players are employers, nothing more.
The Kop sings on, there's the door.
Guess we can let him off from understanding the difference with employer/employee. He probably hasn't had that much experience with the use...

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Very harsh, players are far more than mere 'employees'.

They are also fantastic targets for burglary! And with Liverpool being back in Europe this season and all!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
The Kop Sings On

Players love that spotlight glow.
Kiss the badge all love to show.
Lapping up the riches and fame.
On a kids back I see their name

Husband don't know what he's done
Kids don't know what's wrong with mum
She can't say, they can't see
Putting it down to another bad day
Daddy don't know what he's done
Kids don't know what's wrong with mum

Parry Gallister

Time to keep calm. Liverpool not going to sell Phil Coutinho, unless FSG get a proper replacement like Rickie Lambert. That takes time
He won't last long :lol:

I'm glad Klopp has more mental strength than me, because if I was Liverpool manager this summer, I'd have had a total breakdown.

All the fates in the world seem to conspire against us
I am pretty much bewildered and fed up with football as a whole over the whole soap opera.

would say to Barca

You can have him but we now want £200,000,001

We now want Phil to be the transfer record

No add ons, no bullshit

What a horrible little small minded bully club full of c*nts they are.

I hope as soon as Messi leaves/retires that they crawl back into the whole they were in before the Ronaldinho/Messi era.

Ballbag YOUR A c*nt
Hopefully, FSG stay strong as they did with Suarez.

JPOR

Whenever I read any quote from RAWK, I read it in Jamie Carragher's voice. It's like being schizophrenic. Probably like most of that lot.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Absolutely beautiful. Some hilarious posts in here tonight.
Don't even think I'll bother visiting ground zero. Just keep bringing me more.

spwd

Liverpool? If it's true he's paid feck all at Spurs then I'm sure he might be tempted by a bigger pay package at Liverpool if they can remain in the top 4.
Absolutely no chance, yes he could go there but if he ever left he'd have far far better options.

Johnnyredboots

Absolutely no chance, yes he could go there but if he ever left he'd have far far better options.
I dont get the pool fans thinking on this.. when was the last time they signed anyone that was an already established world class player?

How they think that their club is a massive draw for top players anymore is beyond me.

spwd

I dont get the pool fans thinking on this.. when was the last time they signed anyone that was an already established world class player?

How they think that their club is a massive draw for top players anymore is beyond me.
Is horsechoker a pool fan?

Bwuk

It's hilarious how they think Barca are trying to bully them over Coutinho, when they themselves were trying to do the same with Southampton and VVD.

Complete victim mentality.

Deleted member 101472

Can people have a read through this thread before having a go at their hypocrisy? It's been mentioned so many times, it's more repetitive than the januzaj thread.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
To be fair, almost every fanbase of every big club is very reactive, irrational and emotional. RAWK is just funny for this forum because it's Liverpool, which is fair enough.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
In fairness a few non United forums have laughing at RAWK threads. It's a special case.
They censor negative posts and go into lockdown when things aren't going well, that is a special case.

Just imagine if redcafe was run like that. This forum would have gone into hibernation from December 2015 to February 2016.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
So... they closed the Coutinho thread because their members couldn't guess the riddle in the thread title.

montpelier

Ok lets feck with these pricks.
(he attaches List of 21 Barcelona players - contract expiry & buyout fee, it includes Neymar & Messi)

Don't think too many of the players we'd want from Barca would come just because we've triggered their buyout clause.
that's fine just trigger release clauses to piss them off

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Is it true there are really Liverpool fans deluded enough to think a South American player would rather live in Liverpool, compared to Barcelona and play with the likes of mighty Henderson over Messi and Suarez if he had a chance to move?

Delusion in the extreme.

Yagami

Good post resistant
They censor negative posts and go into lockdown when things aren't going well, that is a special case.

Just imagine if redcafe was run like that. This forum would have gone into hibernation from December 2015 to February 2016.
It'd have been much longer than that!

The difference is we have a plethora of opposition posters so, whilst the United forum might've gone into lockdown, we'd still have the football forum. :p

clarkydaz

Is it true there are really Liverpool fans deluded enough to think a South American player would rather live in Liverpool, compared to Barcelona and play with the likes of mighty Henderson over Messi and Suarez if he had a chance to move?

Delusion in the extreme.
one of them said last week Hendo was playing like Pirlo in their last game

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

Delusion in the extreme.
Some of them believe Guardiola courted Coutinho and sold Barcelona to him, they are deluded.

Banat

They are actually seriously arguing about doing PSG and triggering release clause for some Barca players to piss them off, as if any of them would really leave Barca to play for feckin average team like Liverpool :lol:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Scousers caused so much commotion regarding Van Djik not being allowed to move to a bigger club after he handed in a transfer request. The same fans will now be saying they shouldn't have to sell their best player when he does similar.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Scousers caused so much commotion regarding Van Djik not being allowed to move to a bigger club after he handed in a transfer request. The same fans will now be saying they shouldn't have to sell their best player when he does similar.
That's the thing though, they think they're bigger than Barcelona so why should they sell to a smaller club.

Status
Not open for further replies.