RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm trying to imagine myself as a kid and my showing up like that. I wouldn't speak to him.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
RAWK reckon Mkhitaryan isn't at the level of, wait for it, Coutinho, De Bruyne and Eriksen as he doesn't influence games enough.

He's got five assists in three fecking games, mate. :lol:
Coutinho being their so called best player who plays attacking mid, he only scored 13 goals and got 7 assists last season.

Barcelona must be crazy to have offered over 100 million.

tommkell

That's a fecking adult.
I remember seeing a pic on the cafe very similar to this, some chubby lad full kit wanker standing with a kid beside him. Then I noticed it was someone I used to play 5 a side with every week! I searched the forum again but couldn't find the pic to verify it was him ☹

montpelier

Migs has been dropped just when the Mods are having a lie-in by the looks.

Great username here - ''fewmin' bedwetter'' who reckons...
Sorry, guys and gals, can't understand this one. Genuinely f*ckin fewmin'!!!!
When did Simon last let us down?
Even when he does occasionally drop one, like with that cross the other night, nothing usually happens - he's a "lucky" goalkeeper as well.
Cannot understand it.
Must calm down, got some work to do!!!

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
The way RBL are performing they've no chance of getting in to the CL next year.

They might as well cash in on Keita now and rebuild. Same with VVD to be honest as Southampton look poor so far also

RB have played just 1 game in their league ffs! But that means they have NO chance of making the CL according to this idiot

Southampton have played 3, yet to lose and are above lfc in the tabel!

By this argument (or actual lack of one) lfc should sell Coutinho as they have struggled, have no chance at all of making the CL this year and should sell so they can strengthen the squad

I'm still holding on a sliver of a sliver of hope that Keita will join us this window
Why??

RB have played just 1 game in their league ffs!

Southampton have played 3, yet to lose and are above lfc in the tabel!

By this argument (or actual lack of one) lfc should sell Coutinho as they have struggled, have no chance at all of making the CL this year and should sell so they can strengthen the squad
I'm sure he has their best interests at heart. What a thoughtful guy

Peanut Butter

That RAWK twitter account is tweeting some gold right now.

They're back to the giddy state they were in this time last season.

It's when it all comes crashing down that it becomes pure entertainment :drool:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Quiet in here considering the result.
Was expecting some quotes about how great a team they are, and that they will win the CL easy.

montpelier

their often stated trademark 'umbleness at all times (probably 5) does seem to have been mislaid temporarily
Just about the best single player in world football we could sign for this manager and this team and we've gone and done it.
He's a special special player... Incredible deal can't wait to see him play.
I know delayed gratification is a tough thing for us humans but this thread should be 20 pages long - we've signed a superstar in the making

What Keita said - ''exciting project'' he said, is...
...another testament to how fortunate we are to have Jurgen Klopp as our manager. He is our single greatest asset at the moment and the fact we are shopping in the elite market is down to him. Make no mistake, we have beaten the best clubs in world football to get this deal done. Can't wait to see you in a red shirt, Naby. Welcome to the greatest club in the world.

shaky

The same folk who were slating Utd fans for "getting carried away" after starting with 2 four nil victories, are now acting like the glory days have returned to Anfield, based solely on one victory against the usual shambolic Arsenal and one signing who's not even going to turn up until next summer. You've got to laugh.

Grylte

In fairness, Liverpool have done well to make that deal for Keita. He's a complete player we should be worried if Liverpool start going for that calibre of player more frequently.
Are you a spy from rawk?

Grylte

Nabby who??

Honestly never heard of him.

Kloppo won't last till next summer
I had never heard of him either, aparantly been good for Leipzig.
Doubt any pool fan ever heard of him before they got linked to him, but now he's one of the best players on the planet, and they beat every top club for his signature.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I had never heard of him either, aparantly been good for Leipzig.
Doubt any pool fan ever heard of him before they got linked to him, but now he's one of the best players on the planet, and they beat every top club for his signature.
Everyone playing for Liverpool is the best player in the position, or the best youth, or classiest youth, brought tear to our eyes watching them play.

Even mignolet is the shit keeper with the best luck. It takes the best conspiracy to defeat them, they never lose.

Deleted member 101472

He does look like an excellent player but where is this "complete" thing coming from? The games I've watched he plays more attacking, and doesn't seem to have a defined defensive role.

Status
Not open for further replies.