RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewwoo

Absolutely. The fact that it's done on purpose and everyone knows it is what annoys me.
Yes me too. It's so forced and obviously sucking up. I never thought I'd ever say this but I much prefer carragher to Neville these days. I feel dirty now!

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
If Mane goes in with his head there he would still be unconscious. Ederson would have KO'd him. He cannot pull out. So I don't know what the hell is he supposed to do. I genuinely don't.
I played as a keeper from I was a young kid to about 15. I've taken a few kicks to the face. I didn't go off like a pussy and the other guy sent off. I got up and got on with it and the other lads told to be careful or next time they will be.
Our midfield three won one tackle.

Moonred

definitely! The playacting from Ederson sealed the decision-and it was playacting because he cushions his fall with his hands then lies with his head face down and arms by his sides as if unconscious-no concussion then able to return to the bench with a plaster put on his face by his mum. I can accept the red if the ref made the call based on the challenge and not the oscar winning performance or Ottamendi in his ear.

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Sure we have all seen the replay by now. Ignore the fact that Mane saw the keeper coming out at least 3-4 seconds earlier, so knew he was there and that is why he went for the ball that way. If he didnt see this then why did he make the challenge? He would have tried to control the ball and run on for a shot. The fact that he tried to WIN the ball shows that he knew the keeper would also be challenging for the ball. A straight red every single time

Anyway, some beauts already, great excuses and their whole season already runied now

Weak ref potentially ruining our season ruling him out for 3.5 crucial games when it wasn't a red. Bollocks
So, they already have their excuses for winning nothing this season again. The loss of ONE player for 1 league cup game, Burnley at home and Leicester away

Worst refereeing decision I've seen in a long time
This is unreal? Did he really just say that? You kick a keeper in the face, both feet of the ground, studs up and break his jaw. And this is the worst decision he has seen?

These refs don't understand football
????????

Extraordinarily unlucky
In what way was he unlucky? Did some outside force make him kick the keeper in the face, or did he trip and that is what caused this?

Keeper put himself in danger really. I'm just glad Mane wasn't on the wrong end of a reckless charge out like that
The keeper was to blame, right. He was recklessly trying to HEAD the ball away as keepers do, but doing a karate kick into his face studs up, straight legged is not reckless

The FA will do some anti-Liverpool grandstanding as usual though
Always the victim as per usual

It was pure misfortune and therefore a yellow
Again, what misfortune occured that I missed?

Yet there are thousands of similar situations that don't result with a red card. How many times have we seen this?
THOUSANDS???

Oh, and why would a winger being sent off mean that their defence and midfield were then unable to defend, win the ball break up play, pass, create chances etc? That Mane really is a fantastic player if losing him means you then just simply play shit

Last edited:

Fener1907

It's amazing that people are so dumb that they think reacting to being struck in the face is merely a matter of mentality, as if the brain can refuse to be knocked out. Probably the same kind of people who think being depressed means you're a nancy.

OverratedOpinion

Someone just moaned about not being able to touch goalkeepers now days. I made the distinction that you can, you just can't karate kick them in the head.

I wonder how long I have until the ban.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
37 The ref has had a fecking mare!! Mane's high foot on the keeper earns a red.

feck RIGHT OFF!! That is a shocking decision.
From RAWK's match day thread.

Seriously reminds me of this guy..

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
58' Milly getting seriously bood here ?
On for Wij

Ffs... who the feck calls Milner - Milly? fecking wankers!

Red Stone

I played as a keeper from I was a young kid to about 15. I've taken a few kicks to the face. I didn't go off like a pussy and the other guy sent off. I got up and got on with it and the other lads told to be careful or next time they will be.
Look at Mr. World-Renowned Scouse Physicist here saying the force of impact of two young kids clashing together is the same as that between two grown men, where one is one of the fastest players in the league.

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
I still think we can challenge this season if we can keep our attack fit and firing, but there will be be days when it just doesn't go our way. That's simply the way we play and it's not going to change any time soon.

Then we will never win the premier league

It might work in 2-Horse race la liga but name me one team that has ever won our league with a leaky defence?!
Or like the Bundesliga you mean, with the 2nd biggest/richest/most successful team in the league maybe? But just 2 times in 8 seasons I would think

Maybe the penny re flopp is finally begining to drop?

Maybe they will see that Jose started as Manager at his first club in 2000, flopp only a year later in 2001, so virtually the same amount of time as 1st team Manager

Jose has 25 major trophies in that time, with 5 different clubs. Including 4 major European trophies and has never been relegated

Floppy has 3 in the same time with just the 1 club. Zero European trophies and has been relegated

BUT, they have Klopp, and their "lets all run really fast and see if we can win" way of playing

Last edited:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Klopp is showing that he knows only how to play one way tactically - the way that was a success for Dortmund but in the Premier League things are different.

I'm glad we didn't get him as he lacks a lot.

Gonçalo Motta

I think there is no shame in getting hammered in EPL. Pretty much every season a top team is hammered like this. I wonder which top team is gonna be hammered this season tho :lol:

Inter Yer Nan

Or like the Bundesliga you mean, with the 2nd biggest/richest/most successful team in the league maybe? But just 2 times in 8 seasons I would think

Maybe the penny re flopp is finally begining to drop?

Maybe they will see that Jose started as Manager at his first club in 2000, flopp only a year later in 2001, so virtually the same amount of time as 1st team Manager

Jose has 25 major trophies in that time, with 5 different clubs. Including 4 major European trophies and has never been relegated

Floppy has 3 in the same time with just the 1 club. Zero European trophies and has been relegated
Comparing Klopp to Jose is like comparing Rafa to Fergie..Oh wait they did that too and were convinced Rafa was miles better. Fortunately it's an opinion shared only by those who foam and the mouth and require straitjackets.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Brendan Rogers was more successful than Flopp till now!

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Klopp is showing that he knows only how to play one way tactically - the way that was a success for Dortmund but in the Premier League things are different.

I'm glad we didn't get him as he lacks a lot.
A lot? He lacks virtually everything!!

"Oh look, theres another shiny, mid-ability midfield player who gets injured a lot, I want him"

But boss, the defence, the keeper, a plan B, a DM, a player that is actually a striker, etc

"No, we need another average player who can play Ok in a few different positions but isnt actually that good at any. Buy him now"

By the way, their GK coach for the last 8 years is John Achterberg

I love the guy, he was immense at my local team Tranmere for a few seasons, when we were in the 2nd divison. But why he is the main keeper guy at was is supposed to be a top 6 team for nearly a decade is beyond me?

Last edited:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
It's amazing that people are so dumb that they think reacting to being struck in the face is merely a matter of mentality, as if the brain can refuse to be knocked out. Probably the same kind of people who think being depressed means you're a nancy.
You have some outcasts in there, but rational thinking has left that place a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.