RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
I recognise that Liverpool fan's voice from a few similar 606 calls. I suspect that he is a rival fan on a windup but so long as it upsets a few Liverpool fans, I'll laugh along.

0161_UNITED

For, when all the coupons of the mysteriously thus strange Satan called the internet of sportsdirectla had been used, and all crappeth from Kingdom Side-on-Mersey had been purchased of shells, or stolen of the elderly, or off what youngsters from the kingdom envied, they cried out - not for thy neighbour's wife, but, instead cast their lust upon "hubcabs off flash cars, la". They were left with incomplete suits of shells, and locked in the pharoah's jails, as their dreams were forsaken. For those children of Abraham in Egypt had found fortune in second, and they had collected their shells, and used them well by King Levy. The kingdom of Scouse had squandered them well and all, la. Yet, by then, the Kings Rafael, given to sloth, and Brenton, succumbed to adultery, had been vanquished.

Last edited:

0161_UNITED

An Imp was brought from Iberia across the Pennines to replace the King of Salford, for those who wore light blue clothes became slaves of the moors...

0161_UNITED

Yet in the Greater of Salford, the knights remained. The Imp conquered lower Europe and all hailed. Yet the kingdom of Scouse called one whose teeth were stained, unlike Brenton, of a mysterious substance called "coffee". His eyes were wild like the the Sun, his teeth were loose like affialiances of the Isles of Asia and Ireland, oh he was a giant...

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Had it happened the other way, they would be defending the red card decision.
Absolutely no Liverpool fan on the planet, would have said it was not a red, if Aguero had done it to Mignolet.

Fener1907

Absolutely no Liverpool fan on the planet, would have said it was not a red, if Aguero had done it to Mignolet.
If a United player did that, I honestly think that most United fans would see it for what it is. As somebody who doesn't have any "Liverpool supporting mates," I sincerely hope that the average Liverpool fan doesn't hold that sort of opinion.

Last edited:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If a United keeper did that, I honestly think that most United fans would see it for what it is. As somebody who doesn't have any "Liverpool supporting mates," I sincerely hope that the average Liverpool fan doesn't hold that sort of opinion.
You're not a football fan unless you have a "Liverpool supporting mate" to laugh at on a regular basis.

I suggest you find one soon, lad.

montpelier

Emre Can's thread goes under after a plucky fight with the inevitable

It's a a shame this thread gets to stay open for post man city stress release where Henderson's and Gini's are not.
Locked for consistency. Will be unlocked with the rest of the Midfield :-)

WelshManc

Exactly what I said to my brother in law, to which he replied I was talking out my arse! :lol:

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
It's pathetic how many of the threads those sad little twats lock.

I honestly don't know why any Liverpool fan would bother to post there at all. There really is something wrong with the mindset around that club, it just infects everyone and everything around it :lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yet in the Greater of Salford, the knights remained. The Imp conquered lower Europe and all hailed. Yet the kingdom of Scouse called one whose teeth were stained, unlike Brenton, of a mysterious substance called "coffee". His eyes were wild like the the Sun, his teeth were loose like affialiances of the Isles of Asia and Ireland, oh he was a giant...
Please stop. But lol

Katalinski

You're not a football fan unless you have a "Liverpool supporting mate" to laugh at on a regular basis.

I suggest you find one soon, lad.
I'm a teacher in a high school here, and i got a student Liverpool supporter named Ian! Which is totally uncommon in this country. Honestly.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sure we have all seen the replay by now. Ignore the fact that Mane saw the keeper coming out at least 3-4 seconds earlier, so knew he was there and that is why he went for the ball that way. If he didnt see this then why did he make the challenge? He would have tried to control the ball and run on for a shot. The fact that he tried to WIN the ball shows that he knew the keeper would also be challenging for the ball. A straight red every single time
Yup, that's what really annoyed me when I heard Klopp after the game too and seen a few other pundits mention it. He MUST have seen him. Klopp tried to spin it as if the ball was coming over his shoulder and he was watching it come down, so he didn't see the keeper until he actually clattered him. Absolute tosh. The ball bounced in front of him, he was running onto it and as you said, he challenges the ball so he must know the keeper was there. Running in that fast and having his foot that high was really reckless from Mane, and thankfully Ederson isn't seriously injured. No doubt about it, certain red card.

Seen in the Daily Mail today too that Chris Sutton has said if any professional player or ex player says it's a red card they are lying :lol::lol: he goes on to say something along the lines of Moss and his mates will hide behind the rules. That's kind of their job to enforce the rules Chris! :lol: Loving the salt :drool:

montpelier

There's hardly a person, even on here, saying he wasn't entitled to go for the ball, but this idea there's been some terrible wrong decision made & the LFC player was desperately unlucky is just mad.

The daft twats on RAWK took a similar view on this one of course.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
There's hardly a person, even on here, saying he wasn't entitled to go for the ball, but this idea there's been some terrible wrong decision made & the LFC player was desperately unlucky is just mad.

The daft twats on RAWK took a similar view on this one of course.

Oh my, how did i forgotten about this..... Shocking. Liverpool rarely have any decent players and managers, so when they find one, they stand behind them clutch into them like that godless facehugging monsters ala the Aliens and refuse to let go even when they are blatantly wrong. Hillarious

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If a United player did that, I honestly think that most United fans would see it for what it is. As somebody who doesn't have any "Liverpool supporting mates," I sincerely hope that the average Liverpool fan doesn't hold that sort of opinion.
I agree. Despite what opposition fans say, I genuinely think we have the most rational fanbase.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Oh my, how did i forgotten about this..... Shocking. Liverpool rarely have any decent players and managers, so when they find one, they stand behind them clutch into them like that godless facehugging monsters ala the Aliens and refuse to let go even when they are blatantly wrong. Hillarious
The victim mentality over at RAWK is so strong that i think it might have caused some of them permanent brain damage.

dmode

In such a situation, with the height of the ball, both should have had a go with their head.

It was a straight red card IMHO, and if I were to be the authority I would have added three additional match bans for Mane being so reckless and stupid, it's a matter of common sense whether he did this unintentionnally or not.

The keeper could have been seriously injured.

On a side note, I wonder why some of Liverpool's best player always get into this kind of trouble? Is it due to pressure?

I predict it will get worse.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We can take the pee out of ourselves. City and Liverpool can't, they're so damn dramatic and serious about everything.
I think we usually admit if one of our players has done wrong too. Whether it's diving, a bad foul, or whatever. There's no chance of that from Liverpool fans.

montpelier

no it hasn't affected them, they're pretty much the same as usual, :)

In my view, the only difference in the 3 of them is the reaction of the opposing player. I'm not inferring that Ederson done what he done to get Mane sent off, but he certainly didn't help matters. And the dickhead referee made a judgement based on the reaction of Ederson rather than the challenge by Mane.
There is no rule or law that says a player should be sent off if he accidentally kicks someone in the face. Every single challenge in the game is 'endangering an opponent' as people keep trotting out. Are they all red card worthy? No, they are not. Mane wasn't reckless. Not out of control. Not lunging in 2 footed with studs at knee height. His eyes are on the ball the whole time. It is an honest attempt to win the ball and the action of the keeper, and reaction of a poor referee are what got him a red card.
It was rash goalkeeping.
The incident only becomes dangerous because the keeper tries to head the ball.

Look how far out of the area he is. IMO it's the keepsers fault.
Agreed. The keeper came flying way out of his 18 yard area with no regard for Mane's safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.