RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I'm pretty sure that in the laws of football any kick that is above waist height can be considered dangerous if an opponent is nearby.

This has certainly been the case around Europe for as long as I can remember. That's why some overhead kicks get ruled out.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
no it hasn't affected them, they're pretty much the same as usual, :)

with studs at knee height.
Yeah, just at eye height which I guess is better. feck me, they'd play victim if they fecking shot someone in cold blood.

They should start taking responsibility for their actions. I know it's hard for them because they've never done it before, but when you shit the bed you might excuse last night's dodgy curry but you're still the one who curled one out in the middle of the night.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Oh well, I'm confident they all had the exact same opinions on this when Nani got sent off vs. Madrid.
Of course not. Nani's vicious attack was deserving of a red card. All Mane did was merely go for a ball that was at ground height when Ederson (clearly on some sort of Manc drug) rampaged forward and tried to headbutt all of the Liverpool players. Obviously Hendo would usually be the one to sort out the louts and assert his dominance but since he wasn't anywhere near Mane had to do something about it. So he gently tickled Ederson on the cheek with his studs but, wouldn't you know it, old Whisky Nose and his crooked FA have once again stopped us from winning the league that is ours by birthright.

Same thing happened with me Da. It was a stitch up by the pigs who must have planted those illegally imported boxes of Golden Virginia in his car, and forged his name on those fake invoices from his work. Haha just kidding, obviously he doesn't actually have a job. Just like me.

/impersonation of the average Scouser.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
All pretty reasonable. Their defence is shite and they know it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
He seems to be more interested in having 'charisma' and arguing with the other team over shite.

Bwuk

Remember when they were desperate for someone like Madrid in their group?

Madrid would take 5 off them.

montpelier

they've been quite busy locking the other threads lads

How much patience must the mods have not to get the ban hammer out tonight

I'm into double figures already of absolutely blatant, non-Liverpool supporting trolls in this thread
Agreed. Some idiots are taking the piss. Some should know better.

SteveJ

Scout
Honestly, every thread will become unreadable this season if people are going to mention the defence in every single post. Is there not one big thread where you can all vent about it?
It's currently locked

SteveJ

Scout
Lovren is one of worst defenders I've seen at this club in the past 2 decades.
Kvarme, Josemi, Kronkamp, Traore, Ruddock, Sakho, Kyriagos, Traore, That Spanish lad who looked like a chicken, Coates, Caulker ...I could go on
:lol:

SteveJ

Scout
We have seen things that others only dare dream about and will do again if we can manage our expectations/frustrations and pull together behind the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.