RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyUp

Antonio Nunez maybe.

Benitez signed a conveyor belt of worthless Spanish players.

Most could aptly be described as chickens, or turkeys at least.
I think he signed 108 players in his time at Liverpool. What a weird fecking man.

clarkydaz

only a few days ago they would win most leagues in Europe 'at a canter'. A few days is a long time in football

GiddyUp

And I was always under the impression they spent nothing. I mean Benitez or Liverpool fans wouldn't talk bollocks would they?
Yep, I always told my two Liverpool supporting brothers who were convinced every signing and player was better then Uniteds. I replied that Ferguson is buying a couple of diamonds while Benitez is buying a coule of dozen cubic zirconias. Needless to say I had the last laugh.

Trizy

Wait.. Didn't they just say they'd win Serie A and Bundesliga?

Inter Yer Nan

Yep, I always told my two Liverpool supporting brothers who were convinced every signing and player was better then Uniteds. I replied that Ferguson is buying a couple of diamonds while Benitez is buying a coule of dozen cubic zirconias. Needless to say I had the last laugh.
It can be rough stuff talking to the overly excitable Liverpool fans. I remember even in 2007/2008 Pennant was better than Ronaldo. Biscan was better than Keane and Scholes. So many amazing examples.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian reader said:
At this point, I’ve stopped viewing our ‘defending’ as an element of football, and I’ve started to appreciate it for what must surely be its true intention, namely a challenging piece of absurdist performance art on a similar level to that lad who nailed his Travellers to the floor of Red Square.

Vanrouge

At this point, I’ve stopped viewing our ‘defending’ as an element of football, and I’ve started to appreciate it for what must surely be its true intention, namely a challenging piece of absurdist performance art on a similar level to that lad who nailed his Travellers to the floor of Red Square.
:lol:

Cal?

CR7 fan

montpelier

realising that you're posting right on the edge

Lovren is one of worst defenders I've seen at this club in the past 2 decades.
Kvarme, Josemi, Kronkamp, Traore, Ruddock, Sakho, Kyriagos, Traore, That Spanish lad who looked like a chicken, Coates, Caulker, ...

I could go on..
Lovren lover.

Please don't ban me.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Alan?

Scarlet Spider

It can be rough stuff talking to the overly excitable Liverpool fans. I remember even in 2007/2008 Pennant was better than Ronaldo. Biscan was better than Keane and Scholes. So many amazing examples.
Sure I remember a local taxi driver who supported Liverpool telling me that United couldn't compete financially with Liverpool any more because we had blown all of our transfer budget on Paul Pogba...

SteveJ

Scout
Yet more of those Liverpool chickens...literally:
TLW said:
We were poor in the 2nd half and after they scored we were totally cluleless - was literally headless chickens time.

Flytan

He is pulling the same shit at Newcastle. He had the best team in the world at his disposal not so long ago and I bet he still wanted to buy players.
I still think him being the manager of Real Madrid is the most insane thing in recent memory (note I've completely erased David Moyes)

Scarlet Spider

I still think him being the manager of Real Madrid is the most insane thing in recent memory (note I've completely erased David Moyes)
It's incredible to think Madrid were so bad under him, I know he's rubbish but seriously didn't think he was THAT rubbish. His trademark ineptitude was shown up immediately by Zidane.

SteveJ

Scout
Uncivil war between spacegoats at RAWK!:

Who the feck are you and how do you know I have done nothing to support this club? Where are your facts, do you know where I live, how many games I have been to? What my myself and my family think of this great club and city? No so stop making it personal.

You didn't even comment on the rest of my post and give a debate and disagreement about what I said. Instead you call me a c*nt.
Wrong. I called you a treacherous shite and a turncoat c*nt. I know you're a dwarf who masturbates over goats
jesus your 36 ffs also what's your problem with goats
I said I had a problem with treacherous shites, turncoat c*nts, not goats. fecking moron.
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=336559.1200

SteveJ

Scout
It's the goats I feel sorry for.

Status
Not open for further replies.