RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
1 league cup in 11 years and they are out of the completion that prevents them from an immense trophy drought at the first time of asking. Amazing. They are truly a gift and this is proving to be a brilliant one this year. Possibly could rival 13/14?

iKnowNothing

Why even post on RAWK :lol:
What is the point of Ragnar Klavan? Why does he even exist? Why do I exist? Why do I support Liverpool Football Club? I've never been to Liverpool. I'm not even English. Klopp needs to answer these questions.

spwd

Be interesting to see how many competitions theyve been knocked out in the first round 5 times, something else to throw back at the deluded cnuts

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Even Audley Harrison would've knocked them out.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Lame of Thrones:
RAWK said:
Who do we have to sacrifice to the blood gods to get our luck to change?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Signing up to play central midfield for Liverpool... how am I doing boss?

James Milner: You're doing a great job son... a great job!
:lol:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
1 league cup in 11 years and they are out of the completion that prevents them from an immense trophy drought at the first time of asking. Amazing. They are truly a gift and this is proving to be a brilliant one this year. Possibly could rival 13/14?
Nothing will rival 13/14 tbh.

Their near ecstacy came crashing down and we got it instead.

Gause

To break that long run without winning the league, I imagine most would.

But for me watching football is more than just trophies and on some level I want to enjoy the 5,000+ minutes of watching Liverpool this season. I look forward to watching us, even when results aren't going well. I'm counting down the minutes to the next game. Trophies are how success will be measured. But I will always look back on that 2013/14 season fondly. Tell my kids about the things I saw, show them some of the ridiculous things that were being attempted and pulled off.

Trophies are great for bragging rights. But I watch football to enjoy it. When it starts to feel joyless, you'll find yourself investing less time, making less of an effort to watch games and just highlights instead a lot of the time.
FFS! Thats like me telling my kids about Aguero scoring with the last kick of the game. Such nauseating cnuts - the lot of them!

'ridiculous things that were being attempted and pulled off'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuzaShannon/status/910151328017633281

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Let's talk about Klopp.

No, how does this happen? We had similar numbers last year, and we were tearing our hair out at the lack of clinical finishing. I never understood how so many shots on target never get a goal. Is it bad luck, is it the nature of play, is it a mental issue?

Handsome Devil

But, but, but....they've already got the mighty Asia Trophy under their belt la'. That counts in RAWKland!

SirAnderson

It must be terrible to be in two minds. To constantly go between love and hate for manager and players must be frustrating.
Almost like our Treble man, saying it and not saying it. Must be very confusing!

:lol: Listening to the actual video of him saying this/not saying this is even more hilarious!

montpelier

clarification: he means disloyal bedwetter posting on RAWK, not that a mouthy Manager can be offed by dodgy American owners due to poor results

You would think that our fanbase would have learnt from Rafa's demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.