RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkydaz

Anyone see the fan face off on sky sports, with full time devils/redmen? Must say they didn't disappoint insinuating how special they are without anything tangible to justify it

klayton88

Anyone see the fan face off on sky sports, with full time devils/redmen? Must say they didn't disappoint insinuating how special they are without anything tangible to justify it
"We have better fans, it's all about the memories we've created here in the Kop" - What memories?

clarkydaz

"We have better fans, it's all about the memories we've created here in the Kop" - What memories?
exactly, and the other guy saying were LEVEL on trophies, desperate twat

Thought the united guys were pretty chilled and took the jabs, reverse it and they get really touchy though. Carragher calling the fan a fat Russell Crowe was pretty snide aswell

Inter Yer Nan

Thought the united guys were pretty chilled and took the jabs, reverse it and they get really touchy though. Carragher calling the fan a fat Russell Crowe was pretty snide aswell
On what basis did they claim they are level?

I've never understood their fans that claim - better players, better manager, better stadium, better fans, better atmosphere but always in our shadows even when we have been shit.

Lan

That swap pic is very disturbing. Left one looks a bit like Martina Navratilova.

clarkydaz

On what basis did they claim they are level?

I've never understood their fans that claim - better players, better manager, better stadium, better fans, better atmosphere but always in our shadows.
no basis, he just stated it as fact. The United fans conceded saying atmosphere has suffered at OT and most grounds, however that was responded with how Anfield is a hot cauldron every game

ZAGREB RED

United have won more trophies overall, Liverpool have zero PL's. Their only bright spot is 5 Champions Leagues to 3. A decent bright spot it must be said, they cling to it for dear life. If they value better fans over trophies, so be it. It's laughable.
In the modern era, they can't lace United's boots though.

Inter Yer Nan

no basis, he just stated it as fact. The United fans conceded saying atmosphere has suffered at OT and most grounds, however that was responded with how Anfield is a hot cauldron every game
My mates that go to Anfield say the atmosphere is crap there too apart from the odd big game. They also say we have the best travelling support.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
United have won more trophies overall, Liverpool have zero PL's. Their only bright spot is 5 Champions Leagues to 3. A decent bright spot it must be said, they cling to it for dear life. If they value better fans over trophies, so be it. It's laughable.
In the modern era, they can't lace United's boots though.
They can't even value fans anymore, I live in Liverpool, trust me, the atmosphere is pathetic at Anfield these days.

Inter Yer Nan

They can't even value fans anymore, I live in Liverpool, trust me, the atmosphere is pathetic at Anfield these days.
Bunch of day trippers from what I'm told. Mate of mine is an Everton fan he said his lowest point came in the Gerrard hat-rick game and he was walking to his car and a bunch of Norwegians in a taxi were singing "The city's all ours".

Inter Yer Nan

I'll say this though their fans have created this myth that it's the best atmosphere. I live in LA and a lot of my mates here ended up supporting Liverpool (to spite me) & all but one of them has never seen a game in England and they all say that Anfield is the one stadium they want to visit and that atmosphere is unrivaled. I love bringing my mates who go to Liverpool games round when they are on vacation and ask them about their "famous atmosphere" and they say it's massively underwhelming and overrated. They get up for the big games (Everton, us, Arsenal etc;) but about 13-14 weeks of the season it's flat and I've seen many fans of the smaller clubs blast the experience and atmosphere as the most overrated. However, our fans are level headed and don't disagree when somebody says Old Trafford can be a bit dull but their fans contest anyone that says it. I guess it's all they have since there's no official trophy so they cling to it.

ChaddyP

To be honest. All atmospheres in England can be dull as feck. If United go to any stadium the fans will be up for it obviously because we are united. If united play Watford away and they are giving us a game the whole stadium will be rocking, But if Watford play west brom at home it will be just as dull and silent as United playing Watford at home if we haven't scored in the first half.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's John Denver and...Jordan Henderson.

FujiVice

Cant tell you how much I laughed at Carragher calling that lad "fat Russell Crowe's son." I'm ashamed at how funny I found it.

owlo

RAWK Thug said:
Hope Herrera get's seriously injured by a two footed lunge from Henderson and Henderson doesn't even get booked. Mourinho then get's sent to the stands after complaining and breaks both his legs climbing the stairs. Wouldn't usually wish injury on anyone but something very shitty about Herrera that makes me hate the cnut.
Reply to RAWK Thug said:
Mourinho WILL send out of one his henchmen to take out one of our creative players early. He does it time after time. It isn't a coincidence. Herrera or Matic will take out Coutinho or Salah early on with a nasty tackle that should be a yellow or a red but the referee will let it go because it is early in the game and he will be too hesitant to show a red. There are many examples of this with Mourinho.
Pleasant people.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

Same old Carragher when he gets outboxed in a debate he resorts to insults. God knows why he is lauded here so much. Like you say he is a very snide character.

Stretford Red1978

Memories of winning some football matches, drawing football matches and losing football matches! I couldn't believe he said that either!
They are deluded!

Nogbadthebad

To be fair, they have the memory of the club legend falling on his arse ensuring they didn't win the title.

Then they have the memory of the club legend coming on in his last ever game against us, and then going off again 38 seconds later.

Good memories indeed.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
A frustrating as feck afternoon...we have the killer instinct of Charles Hawtrey after a spliff...

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Not at rawk, but the last bit almost killed me:lol:

"Take away the result we won the game"
You can't make this up:lol:
Tbf, take away the results and Liverpool win every trophy pretty much every year.

Josep Dowling

On the BBC's comment section for the Liverpool v United result the second highest rated comment was from a Liverpool fan.

They said the rules should be changed so no points are given for a 0-0. Not only is this a ridiculous idea but they also failed to realise Liverpool would not gain the point as well. Whilst I'm not happy with the way we played they still didn't score.

BBC comments are almost as bad a RAWK. The hatred for United on there is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.