RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I checked out RAWK a few times to see for myself why they have such a bad reputation. I read some crazy stuff there, couldn't even believe they genuinely meant everything because it was just so delusional.
Have you ever been to Bluemoon? RAWK is terrible, but Bluemoon is in a whole other world.

Vanrouge

They've spent decades calling Sir Alex classless and yet they seem to think a new "classless" manager will suddenly tear the club apart instead of creating incredible unity like the last "classless" manager. Why would it suddenly not work (from their perspective)?

RetroStu

The last 6 or 7 pages of their Utd/Van Gaal thread really is something, its like they are trying to convince themselves how shit Utd and Mourinho is.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think there is a cut off point of entry for Rawk in that anyone with an IQ higher than 50 is not allowed to post.

They really are the stupidest bunch of fecks on the Internet.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
They're such experts on what the future holds, yet still follow the same boom-bust cycle season after season.

If a Rawkite tells you it's gonna be a scorcher tomorrow, bring a brolly.

Badunk

Ain't going to wet my pants over them getting him. This isn't the Mourinho at his peak. He's been largely found out. He's also fighting in a league where there are at least five other clubs who will be in the mix unlike other times where he's had only one other serious contender to deal with.

The real United fans that I speak with ALL don't want him near their club. These are serious reds who've followed them through thick and thin.

It's only the spoilt, modern day fan - the internet muppets - who are wanking over this. All they're seeing right now is "We've got a big name manager - a serial winner" They haven't for one minute considered the implications of having this devisive nob at their club.

He may well win them a couple of things and get them back in the CL from time to time. But he's up against some real contenders. And we know how he gets when things don't go exactly his way.

It will be fun to watch.

It also means that they get the one massive thing back that they've lacked since ferguson left - the hate factor. That dimmed somewhat with their past two managers and I'm not talking about "you hate what you fear" ... I'm referring to the fact that club AND manager are now both c*nts of the highest order. They couldn't have chosen a more apt guy to lead them. Rotten. Not that they'll give a feck (the modern fan that is) in fact they'll probably revel in the bile produced.

And finally, I can't wait for the first time that he throws his weight around in the face of Klopp. We're not talking about the meek Hodgson or Rodgers, or the dignified Rafa. Jurgen will simply rip this guy's fecking head off.

RetroStu

Desperation move by us, a panic buy. Just like they say with every player we buy.
Oh and we have 'begged' Mourinho to come to us apparently, even though its been obvious for years now that it was Mourinho that has practically begged to come to us lol.

Irrational.

Ain't going to wet my pants over them getting him. This isn't the Mourinho at his peak. He's been largely found out. He's also fighting in a league where there are at least five other clubs who will be in the mix unlike other times where he's had only one other serious contender to deal with.

The real United fans that I speak with ALL don't want him near their club. These are serious reds who've followed them through thick and thin.

It's only the spoilt, modern day fan - the internet muppets - who are wanking over this. All they're seeing right now is "We've got a big name manager - a serial winner" They haven't for one minute considered the implications of having this devisive nob at their club.

He may well win them a couple of things and get them back in the CL from time to time. But he's up against some real contenders. And we know how he gets when things don't go exactly his way.

It will be fun to watch.

It also means that they get the one massive thing back that they've lacked since ferguson left - the hate factor. That dimmed somewhat with their past two managers and I'm not talking about "you hate what you fear" ... I'm referring to the fact that club AND manager are now both c*nts of the highest order. They couldn't have chosen a more apt guy to lead them. Rotten. Not that they'll give a feck (the modern fan that is) in fact they'll probably revel in the bile produced.

And finally, I can't wait for the first time that he throws his weight around in the face of Klopp. We're not talking about the meek Hodgson or Rodgers, or the dignified Rafa. Jurgen will simply rip this guy's fecking head off.
:lol::lol:

Badunk

Well they'll want somebody who's a big name and Mourinho likes very experienced players. They could go for Falcao again.
Someone take his keyboard off him before he says something intelligent.

dasty

It will be fun to watch.

They really think Klopp is some sort of demi-god over there ay? He almost has the same points per game ratio in the league as Rodgers yet they are building his temple and worshiping him.

Klopp isn't even in the same tier as Mourinho as a manager.

Halftrack

I'm guessing Klopp was never found out then. It's not like his last season with Dortmund was particularly shit, and it's not like he's been shown (time and time again) to have no plan B when things just aren't working for him. Nope, not at all.

Ban

Them calling our club cnuts of the highest order and similar is a beautiful irony.

And suddenly some of that are saying they respect us and didn't expect us to hire him and even they respect Fergie and similar. Not that they called him whiskey nose and similar in the past. Suddenly it's all good, they know how big manager and a legend he was and they're shocked we're going for the 'shitcoat'.

When you see posts like that you know they're in fact shitting themselves.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Mourinho winning everything with United will bring out the worst in them. Trust me I know.

I look forward to it.

Parry Gallister

Might have to check out Bluemoon as well then. :lol: Always in for a good read.
RAWK is demented by failure but mainly express that by just being deeply strange, they only reserve hate for a few things (Mourinho being one of them). Bluemoon is simply a cesspit.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I reckon Johnno is the only Liverpool fan on that site. Everyone else is an Everton fan pretending.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
How a club as vile, scummy and cnutish as Liverpool can accuse us of being classless is beyond me.

Really hope Mourinho doesn't mince any words when he talks about this lot and calls them out as the horrible cnuts they are.

stubie

UUURGH, when you thought it wasn't possible to dislike Manchester Utd any more then you already do...they appoint fecking Mourinho. It will add a little more spice to our fixtures next season, losing to them is bad enough but with this twat in charge!!! on the flip side twatting them will be even sweeter. Can see rivalry forming between him and Klopp.
:lol:

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
Bunch of pathetic wankers. Genuinely quite sad to see a brilliant manager like Van Gaal get treated like this by such shithouses. It's no wonder this country is so far behind the rest of Europe when it comes to football.