RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Kostur

海尔的老板
All their faux outrage and concerns regarding how we treated LVG and how Mou will destroy our high moral standards is fun to watch.

Ban

He never could have thought, back in 56. when he was 40 that it will come to this that 'shitcoat' will manage the club he's been supporting from 1932. And he's now 65 and has seen it all. Including supporting United during Queen Elisabeth.

Red Stone

Analogy Corner:
Analogy? That's literally just one of their fantasies (where we still win the league, mind you) with the names Mourinho and Woodward/Glazer switched out for Scorpion and Frog, respectively.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
JohnnoBarnes said:
DON'T give a shit for the Special (needs) One
As a United fan since the Big Bang, I'd like to point out the hypocrisy of claiming moral superiority while describing someone as 'Special (needs)'. Twat.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
He never could have thought, back in 56. when he was 40 that it will come to this that 'shitcoat' will manage the club he's been supporting from 1932. And he's now 65 and has seen it all. Including supporting United during Queen Elisabeth.
:lol:

montpelier

imo, this thread is liking a bit too much how their SuperBoss is unfairly losing the Europa Final while our loony sacked old duffer accidentally wins the FA Cup & thereby on his own supersedes the Liverpool Football Club trophy haul from the last 10 years - ''a week is a long time in football'' poem follows shortly

bloody funny though, innit? :D

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
What is this 'arl arse' shit? Imagine this place if us lot felt we had to prove we're proper Mancs by posting like Liam Gallagher speaks; f*ck that...

Me said:
Top one our kid JoMo

Ludens the Red

All their faux outrage and concerns regarding how we treated LVG and how Mou will destroy our high moral standards is fun to watch.
Yeah, its fecking hilarious.

This is the same set of fans that for years called the club every name under the sun, led by our baconfaced, whiskey nosed, corrupt, official bribing, disrespectful, immoral, spawn of satan Manager.
Now all of a sudden they respect the former and by appointing Mourinho we now have a baconfaced, whiskey nosed, corrupt, official bribing, disrespectful, immoral, spawn of satan Manager, thus destroying the high moral standards United that Liverpool fans respected so much under Sir Alex.

Red Stone

Anything short of permanently carving van Gaal's chinless face into the walls of Old Trafford is poor treatment in the eyes of the fans that idolize the man who drove their club into a ditch as a saint and start T-shirt campaigns for players who racially abuse and bite other players. Merely putting every match-going fan to sleep with goalless football is God's glory descended from he heavens in comparison.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

This is the same set of fans that for years called the club every name under the sun, led by our baconfaced, whiskey nosed, corrupt, official bribing, disrespectful, immoral, spawn of satan Manager.
Now all of a sudden they respect the former and by appointing Mourinho we now have a baconfaced, whiskey nosed, corrupt, official bribing, disrespectful, immoral, spawn of satan Manager, thus destroying the high moral standards United that Liverpool fans respected so much under Sir Alex.
Love your prose man!!!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Their thread is great fun btw.

"He'll probably win a league or two and a cup but then implode."

Imagine that, he manages to do what no Liverpool manager has done in 26 years. What a horrible failure that will be.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I was just reading their thread. Once you get past the inevitable tribal jesting, they are saying exactly what many United fans are saying:

Mourinho will be a 3 year inferno of energy, inspire us to a league win and significant progress in CL whilst creating unpalatable controversy eventually ending is a messy exit. I think its fair they say that given Mourinho previous track record.

Mourinho knows what he is like and knows how people perceive him, especially the predicted narrative above. I'm sure it has been stressed to him during the contract discussions.

I also think he would have undertaken significant psychological counselling to help him recover and recharge from the Chelsea meltdown and learned new coping behaviour when the red mist clouds his brain - it's possible to adjust if you know how to and try.

Lastly, now he has significant tenure and experience, particularly of the stresses of the Premier League. SAF talkled about how he mellowed as he aged: lm hoping that through maturity and life experience, we get the best version if Mourinho so far.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
It's plausible he's finally reached the pinnacle of the sport (i.e. the MUFC managerial spot) and may well mellow out, build an empire, stick around a while, then bow out on good terms and his own terms, like say in seven years when he turns 60.

One can dream.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
It's plausible he's finally reached the pinnacle of the sport (i.e. the MUFC managerial spot) and may well mellow out, build an empire, stick around a while, then bow out on good terms and his own terms, like say in seven years when he turns 60.

One can dream.

He was the manager of a Galactico-filled Real Madrid just 6 years ago, having just won a treble.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
He was the manager of a Galactico-filled Real Madrid just 6 years ago, having just won a treble.
Rife with politics and massive egos. Everyone knows Real is drama central. My point being Mourinho has always relished the United job, perceiving it to be the top of the mountain.

Your point being? That he jumps jobs? That he was at the pinnacle of the sport in regards to trophies?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
manager longevity is not part of this business model there. Its not possible as every manager in past 15 years has proven.

I doubt even a successful SAF would have survived the chop there... He would certainly have been sacked for the 3 year hiatus we went through during the klebeson djemba years, despite all the success before

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I don't think Real Madrid is a club that will ever have a long term manager. Ancelotti got himself sacked in 2 years and he's a pretty relaxed guy who won the CL

ti vu

Heynckes was sacked after winning he CL, Del Bosque was sacked after winning league title. It's Real fecking Madrid.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

I swear they're all like that, even the ones who are (probably) not on RAWK. This happened on my Facebook feed during Swisstanbul.

Because the epitome of "class" is joking about diabetes and people dying from it.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I don't think you can compare any club to modern day Real Madrid, the way they are with managers. Maybe Chelsea at a stretch.
Yorkshire Amateurs change over quite a bit, but only cause big Ronny keeps going on holiday

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
look. They are just bricking it like when we were doing the same thing when Klopp was appointed.
On this forum when Klopp was appointed plenty on here said they thought he'd do well. I don't think they're "bricking it" they genuinely believe Mourinho is a poor appointment. Fair enough if you don't agree with them, but the idea that Man City, Liverpool and other forums are all just "bricking it" doesn't really ring true. Especially when as we saw on this forum, Pep and Klopp's appointment leads to hysterical whining if fans are genuinely bricking it.

chicha14

They really do provide great entertainment over on RAWK. I just love how much Mourinho hates them, he fits right in! :lol: