RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
I was actually curbing my anger with regards to Rodgers for fear of being banned but the mods are posting far angrier post than I ever could.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Loads of salt in their post match thread. They can't just accept the defeat, they have to add "lost to a piss poor Utd team", "lost to the worst Utd team in living memory" etc.
If we are the worst Utd side in living memory, then what the hell are they lol.
They are Liverpool. We. Are. Scared.

Booyakasha

It's quite weird reading a RAWK where they've figured out their manager is a total gimp and generally appear to mostly have a firm grasp on reality.
I miss Rafa.

By the way, another gem from their match preview thread.

You can well imagine the scenes at training on Wednesday when Rooney could well have said “So where’s Bale Benzema and Higuain to partner me? Martial? Who the feck is he?” I’m calling it now, Mancs will keep going on about his potential and how he’ll be better than Ronaldo and Messi combined, but these c*nts have been stitched up more than the woman who had 8 kids’ gash.

hbgreg

Rodgers more or less said the free kick was a dive, the penalty was a dive, and they gave away the third goal. Worse than rawk

Winrar

It's an interesting result, because of the intricacies, Liverpool move 7 points clear at the top of the Alternate Premier League Table, which is what really matters.
so what's the alternate premier league table? only liverpool wins are counted as wins in the premier league?

Shark

@NotShark
'Worst United team in 20 years' card has been pulled out. They are constantly in denial.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
For all the understandable glee United supporter express right now about Pool and Rodgers, this loss might very well be the beginning of the end of the latter. If that will be a thing to celebrate about depends largely on the successor. I wouldn´t be surprised that in a year many rival supporter would wish Rodgers back on that seat, though.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Andy has spoken

"Very poor first half from both teams.

First goal was well worked and we didn't deal well at all with it. We came back pretty well and gave it a good go, but with chasing the game - we were always going to be more vunerable at the back. Manchester United really are as bad as I've ever seen them. You knew they were always going to get a penno - I was just waiting for it and wasn't surprised when it was given.

WHAT a cracking goal by Benteke and the forward line put up a good display second half, Tyler made me laugh with his bias - him alongside Gary Neville was a joke. Such one-sides commentary lol. The away fans did very well - loud and singing long and hard.

We could have had something from the game, but as we were pushing, Martial scored a pretty routine goal and the defence just watched him do it.

Ho hum. At least we gave it a go. Just a pity that we didn't find that second half performance in the first half and maybe we would have come away with something. Not too downhearted about it though, plenty of football left to play this season and a few people injured and missing."

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
For all the understandable glee United supporter express right now about Pool and Rodgers, this loss might very well be the beginning of the end of the latter. If that will be a thing to celebrate about depends largely on the successor. I wouldn´t be surprised that in a year many rival supporter would wish Rodgers back on that seat, though.
Keep Rodgers At Pool?

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Nah with moneyball even Klopp would struggle.

RetroStu

We continue to make Utd look good despite having the tools to dismantle their dismal squad
I love seeing these kind of posts because it shows how some of them still believe they are better than us but won't actually say it.

Ainu

Andy has spoken

"Very poor first half from both teams.

First goal was well worked and we didn't deal well at all with it. We came back pretty well and gave it a good go, but with chasing the game - we were always going to be more vunerable at the back. Manchester United really are as bad as I've ever seen them. You knew they were always going to get a penno - I was just waiting for it and wasn't surprised when it was given.

WHAT a cracking goal by Benteke and the forward line put up a good display second half, Tyler made me laugh with his bias - him alongside Gary Neville was a joke. Such one-sides commentary lol. The away fans did very well - loud and singing long and hard.

We could have had something from the game, but as we were pushing, Martial scored a pretty routine goal and the defence just watched him do it.

Ho hum. At least we gave it a go. Just a pity that we didn't find that second half performance in the first half and maybe we would have come away with something. Not too downhearted about it though, plenty of football left to play this season and a few people injured and missing."
I love how he makes it sound like we get one automatically despite the fact it took a stonewall penatly foul from one of their players. We have the refs in our pockets to such an extent they can force opposition players into making fouls now?

Empire

That's got to be one of the worst Liverpool squads for a long time, United were poor and need to improve but Liverpool offered nothing. It's a derby, a match Liverpool usually get up for, we were lucky to win against Spurs, even against Villa we weren't that good, Newcastle we couldn't break down and Swansea beat us, with their comedy show at the back even if they levelled you got the impression we were always going to get a third.

It's amazing how much difference a player like Suarez can make to a team. Imagine what will happen to United when we sign a world class player that can do that, with the pace and ability to beat his man and the drive and determination to score.

itso 7

Nah even if they were to get Klopp they are always outgunned by at least four teams and they are going to have a difficult task holding on to Coutinho over the next 12-24 months. Arsenal are looking good, City are untouchable, we are almost through with our rebuilding whilst Chelsea will spend in January if they have to. So even with a top manager they will have to rely on rivals making a Moyes sized mistake to get a look in.

Shark

@NotShark
That's got to be one of the worst Liverpool squads for a long time, United were poor and need to improve but Liverpool offered nothing. It's a derby, a match Liverpool usually get up for, we were lucky to win against Spurs, even against Villa we weren't that good, Newcastle we couldn't break down and Swansea beat us, with their comedy show at the back even if they levelled you got the impression we were always going to get a third.

It's amazing how much difference a player like Suarez can make to a team. Imagine what will happen to United when we sign a world class player that can do that, with the pace and ability to beat his man and the drive and determination to score.
We have one and he scored the winner. Obviously not world class, but the club didn't spend 30m on any normal 19 year old.

RetroStu

We have had a Carragher and Gerrard for the last 18 years who would throw themselves infront of a bus if it meant winning now unfortunately we have erm.......Lovren who I wish would just throw himself in front of a bus.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No manager worth his salt (IE who is capable of winning anything) is going to take the Liverpool job.

The only chance they have is continuing to gamble on managers like Rodgers and hope they come through.

Empire

We have one and he scored the winner. Obviously not world class, but the club didn't spend 30m on any normal 19 year old.
As you say he is 19, I'm talking about one of the best players in the world right now. That will elevate us to the next level which is having a serious shot at each trophy we contest in my opinion.

clarkydaz

ahh shit, has pop turned up yet? Would like to hear the run down of why, where they went wrong today and how he didn't have a good feeling about the lineup before kick off