RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Needham

What the actual feck is that?

OK, I admit - I stopped reading after the first sentence. I knew it was going to be the usual rubbish.
Then you missed something special. I'm a better person for having read that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
C'mon Brentan we need you here! Looking forward to a win Vs Villa and all the limited optimism that comes with it :p
It's a difficult choice today, a loss or a draw and I'd imagine he's gone. But I never want them to win.

It's like killing the goose to get the golden eggs.

Fellainis Nutmeg

Stevie Lad is not a RAWK God anymore :(
It seems clear that Gerrard suffers from from some sort of inferiority complex.
Needs to shut his fecking gob, don't want him to be another ex player I grow to hate.
Damn if he continues in this manner, he is going to turn out to be a bigger bellend than Owen when he returns to commentate on SKY after retiring.
Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club as coach, insecure mouthpiece.
Feet of Clay
My face at every new extract (from Gerrard's Biography)
_http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee18/shatnersbasoon/NY7FcSU.gif
and the people in the background - every other PL fan...

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
When Lovren got injured they had to close the thread on him and warn posters that celebrating his injury was a bannable offence. YAWN lol
It was even better than that, a separate thread was created (and locked) by a mod to head off any potential celebration when he got hurt::lol:
That's a great decision by RAWK mods though. Cafe mods would do the same, I'm sure of it.

crossy1686

career ending
It's going to be good today when they drop points against Villa. Full on Rodgers out mode and a load of 'tactically outclassed by Tim Sherwood' jokes.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Their ex players arent as gobby or as opinionated as ours. We tend to have more moaners.
It's the position the clubs are in right now.

We're in a position where our players can criticise the club because nobody can question our stature thanks to recent success and unquestionable status as a club in world football.

Liverpool on the other hand, are teetering on the edge of insignificance. So any criticism can really hurt the image. If an ex player says their team is mediocre, it confirms their status as a midtable club and that's not a message they want out there as it makes them less attractive to potential signings.

When our players say the team is mediocre it's a sign of the standards at the club and doesn't affect our image.

Mindhunter

It's a difficult choice today, a loss or a draw and I'd imagine he's gone. But I never want them to win.

It's like killing the goose to get the golden eggs.
Exactly, although any manager that goes there magically turns deluded. I have full faith in the next manager to follow this tradition.

Sid234

Has there been any sighting of PoP or that united fan, jonn-something on RAWK?

Must admit I miss reading PoP's analysis :lol:

Fellainis Nutmeg

So, it has begun :D
RAWK said:
One of the poorest leagues I've seen for a long while, probably the worst United side in years aside from Moyes' are just strolling to wins, top of the league and looking nothing other than functional and solid.

prath92

Happy they won actually if it means Rodgers will continue there. Don't really care about villa or sherwood

Rodgers says there is an agenda against him. Seriously speaking lvg and pellegrini are the nicest managers in the top half probably

Akshay

Staff
I have always wondered what is measurement criteria for being a poor United side..as we are a weak side every year to them. ..
I might even believe them sometimes if I didn't remember they also used to say that when we were champions of Europe. Just that the entire Champions League was deemed to be a weak competition instead of only the PL.

Aporkalypse

Rodgers says there is an agenda against him. Seriously speaking lvg and pellegrini are the nicest managers in the top half probably
He talks like a man who has won it all and expects people to buy into it. He's as paranoid as their most rabid fans.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I might even believe them sometimes if I didn't remember they also used to say that when we were champions of Europe. Just that the entire Champions League was deemed to be a weak competition instead of only the PL.
What they never seem to realize is what that says about them..they call themselves the biggest club in English football , but yet cant even challenge in a weak league, except for a few years when they end 2nd.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
I remember that as soon as the Moyes statue went up at their ground, they fell apart.
Imagine falling so far from this...before The Slip, before Crystanbul, before Suarez left, before signing Balotelli, before Sturridge's injuries, before The Stamp, before Sterling left...

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Quite enjoying seeing this Martial thing play out to be honest - reminds me of Owen.

But the Mancs are going through that period that we did when we developed Owen. The killer is, is that if he plays well - Madrid and Barca will do their thing (as well as PSG), and the Mancs will become as dependent on him, as we did with Owen - that the pressure will be ramped on him by Van Gaal and he'll use Martial with so much short-termism, that he'll become jaded and insular,
Basically Martial doing well is going to feck us up big time.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's reverted to type after a single win:

*One solitary post vaguely criticising the manager's defensive failures*
I wish all the thousands of Sly Sports-loving bastids on here would stop posting disgusting personal abuse at our boss.
I agree with you. mate - there's millions of 'em.
I agree with the poster who agreed with the first poster. Stop with all the disgraceful abuse of Our Lord Boss.
I agree with the other posters. Get behind our manager and cease with the "he's a cat shagger" snidey remarks.
I agree with everyone about everything - I don't want to be banned. YMCA.

itso 7

Basically Martial doing well is going to feck us up big time.
Unlike them we actually have a team playing behind him, he didn't score today and yet we still won comfortably. It's wishful thinking to declare that every teenager that's ever played topflight football from an early age will become 'jaded and insular' like Owen when Cesc, Ronaldo and Rooney prove otherwise.
Plus if it were to go tits up with Martial we have the financial resources to do what we did with him - pay a shitload of money to bring in a player we need whilst they will scavange at the Dollar Shop for the next Borini.

thelemon

"Functional" and "solid" are two things that Liverpool could have done with being when they were throwing away the title they had nailed on.