g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

clarkydaz

Its so refreshing to to see them come out swinging again, its not the same when they are realistic and full of self pity. ITS ON, WE GO AGAIN

Everest Red

Reddest ever
Not RAWK(reddit) but the delusion is admirable:

Reply to us being better than them said:
Appreciate the long comment, and I agree with a lot of it, but Man United's squad is arguably not much better than ours. Rooney is on the decline, Martial has had a hot start for all of three fecking games, De Gea is world class (we're lacking one of those, atm), and otherwise, their players are about equatable to ours. Mata is quality, Darmian's done well. Carrick, etc. But, we could be saying the same about ours as well.

Full disclosure: I have a deep, burning hatred of Manchester United, but being as objective as I can be, they're shit. And the fact that they're in 1st isn't too dissimilar from two seasons ago for us. They're overachieving.

tl;dr - feck Man Utd. The bubble will burst.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
Rawk were calling the league shit and Utd nothing special when we were the best team in Europe.

It's nothing new.
Them and Bluemoon of course who are also now indulging in a bit of "how shit is the league if the rags are on top" introspection.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I have a deep, burning hatred of Manchester United, but being as objective as I can be, they're shit.

:lol:
:lol:

"I respect and admire Louis van Gaal, but he's a f*cking shit twat."

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK Mod said:
Please read and digest

"RAWK has a long standing tradition of backing the manager of Liverpool Football Club. Critique of any manager with actual sound principles based on performance of Liverpool FC on the pitch is fine. Snide, petty and downright stupid attacks based on his personal life or personal attributes will not be tolerated. So for those that may possibly need to have this spelt out then, assume safely that twat, fraud, teeth related bollocks, Brodge etc is going to earn you a warning or ban depending on severity.

The old adage of think, then post most definitely remains. Speculation surrounding Brendan Rodgers position may be rife but whilst he remains manager of Liverpool Football Club personal abuse of him will not be tolerated."

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323218.0
YMCA

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Rawk were calling the league shit and Utd nothing special when we were the best team in Europe.

It's nothing new.
One man team, nothing with Ronaldo etc etc. It's what they hold onto, the reason United do well is because the league is shit. As you said, they've been doing it for years. It's simply a coping mechanism for a bunch of absolute mongos.

Bwuk

Surprised they aren't going mental at Neville calling the Scouse Derby a mid table clash.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I read a post that claimed Coutinho is or will be better than peak Iniesta, I kid you not.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
He'd keep Coquelin over Schweinsteiger, Carrick and Schneiderlin? Chortle. I'd even take Blind in DM over Coquelin, and he's 4th or 5th choice for that position now.

Darmian over Debuchy, Bellerin and Chambers. It's not even close.

I'd take Sanchez and Ox from them. Maybe Koscielny too, but I'm pleased with how Smalling and Blind are performing as a unit, I wouldn't want to break that up.
Now this post is worthy of a Chortle.

Revan

Assumptionman
Now this post is worthy of a Chortle.
I would say that only Koscielny from your team would get into the defense. Probably Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger in midfield. Giroud, Sanchez, Mata and Ozil in attack. Could be argued that Ramsey/Cazorla for Ozil depending on tactics. Maybe both in which case, Giroud loses his place and Sanchez goes in attack.

So, my first XI would probably be:

De Gea

Darmian Smalling Koscielny Shaw

Schneiderlin/Carrick Schweinsteiger

Mata Ozil Sanchez

Giroud​

Alternately,

Same back 7 as before

Mata/Ozil Ramsey/Cazorla Sanchez

Giroud​

or even

Same back 7

Mata/Ozil Ramsey OX

Sanchez​

Bwuk

No danger would Giroud be ahead of Martial. Giroud is absolute mince. Walcott is better than him ffs.

Assuming Shaw isn't counted as he's out for the season, I'd go with

De Gea
Bellerin - Smalling - Koscielny - Darmian
Bastian - Schneiderlin
Ozil - Mata - Sanchez
Martial​

SalfordRed1960

I would say that only Koscielny from your team would get into the defense. Probably Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger in midfield. Giroud, Sanchez, Mata and Ozil in attack. Could be argued that Ramsey/Cazorla for Ozil depending on tactics. Maybe both in which case, Giroud loses his place and Sanchez goes in attack.

So, my first XI would probably be:

De Gea

Darmian Smalling Koscielny Shaw

Schneiderlin/Carrick Schweinsteiger

Mata Ozil Sanchez

Giroud​

Alternately,

Same back 7 as before

Mata/Ozil Ramsey/Cazorla Sanchez

Giroud​

or even

Same back 7

Mata/Ozil Ramsey OX

Sanchez​
You could argue for Walcott as well up front. I think the Ramsey and Sanchez are pretty much a given based on the last 2 years performance. Ozil/Mata is pretty even. So I doubt OX (even though he is a good player) would make it to the first 11. So almost a 50-50 of Arsenal and United players.

montpelier

I have commenced a thread for discussion of this thorny issue therein. Hope that's OK.

clarkydaz

Smalling not as good as Sakho or never will be.

Happy with Clyne wouldn't replace him for Darmian.

Possibly would have Shaw over Moreno but hard to say with the limited game time he's seen for them
id say Shaw is still currently better than Moreno