RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
"It shows how far Manchester United have fallen that they have two talentless losers like Jones and Smalling playing for them."

Fallen all the way to the top of the table? Strange time to make such comments.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
When we lose RAWK comes out with the 'hahaha- back to normality your domination is over, la' stuff and when we win and are playing well it's 'worst United team ever', 'Premier League is weak' and/or they just start making up stuff that no one has ever said.

A RAWKite said:
They aren't winning any titles.

This Martial kid has made a few of us who mocked his transfer look a tad foolish, for now - But Januzaj was the next Messi a few years back.
I don't believe anyone has ever said that one here, if they had they probably would have been laughed at. But don't let fachts get in the way of your rant.

Utd's defence is utterly wank. Like...As wank as ours.
But it's not though is it? We've conceded the joint fewest goals in the league and Liverpool have let in near double. Smalling has been one of the best centre backs in the league for a year or so and Darmian and Shaw have been excellent.

But yeah. feck Chevrolet FC
Good one.

A different RAWKite said:
Smalling not as good as Sakho or never will be.
:lol:

Possibly would have Shaw over Moreno but hard to say with the limited game time he's seen for them.
How generous, ask neutral fans who's better and it would be a landslide for Shaw.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Smalling not as good as Sakho or never will be.
I'm sorry but you have to be the dumbest human being ever to say something like that.

prath92

Moreno is a LB who will end up being sold to a midtable la liga team in 2-3 years.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That's not quite true. You lot were shitting on Smalling not so long ago.
The problem is Sakho, he has never been at Smalling level when the latter was fit, which I suppose was the main source of grievance.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
No danger would Giroud be ahead of Martial. Giroud is absolute mince. Walcott is better than him ffs.

Assuming Shaw isn't counted as he's out for the season, I'd go with

De Gea
Bellerin - Smalling - Koscielny - Darmian
Bastian - Schneiderlin
Ozil - Mata - Sanchez
Martial​
Is that confirmed ?

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Yes we were. Literally a few months ago.
Most people wanted us to get that big world class CB to pair with Smalling, not replace him. Since the sending off last year vs City, when most waned him gone, he's improved tremendously in reputation. By the end of last season, he was clearly our best defender.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
That's not quite true. You lot were shitting on Smalling not so long ago.
I'll exempt myself from that Archie. Always loved Smalling :D, but yeah, he's been criticised, mainly for being injury prone and unreliable iirc.

But yeah, hope he maintains fitness throughout the season.

Anyway, on topic:
That Shaw---Moreno comment though :lol:

Revan

Assumptionman
So Smalling was catching flack when he was underperforming, and now he is getting praised for being one of the best defenders in the country.
Will people just pick a side, an stick to it regardless? !
It's Twigginater. He must deal in absolutes.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Amazing how every year they have better players, managers, coaches and fans than us but still manage to finish behind us most years.

RetroStu

Anyone notice how Andy@Allerton dissapeared for most of the post Fergie years, but has come back just as it LOOKS like we might be coming good again?.

I just wonder if those old rumours about him being a Utd fan were actually true, it would explain why a lot of Rawkites seem to ignore his posts these days.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I love it when RAWK do squad comparisons when we're clearly head and shoulders better than them. They inevitably end up in unanimous agreement that they'd take one player and maybe one other, but the rest of their squad is far better than ours, despite them sitting in 9th and us in 1st.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Anyone notice how Andy@Allerton dissapeared for most of the post Fergie years, but has come back just as it LOOKS like we might be coming good again?.

I just wonder if those old rumours about him being a Utd fan were actually true, it would explain why a lot of Rawkites seem to ignore his posts these days.
It's always a possibility with the more loony of them. But in his case, I doubt it - or at least I hope it's not the case, for more than one reason. If he's a parody, he's wasted large portions of his life writing up RAWK posts. In one sense, that is even worse than actually being an insane RAWKite.

Liverpool 1 Sion 1 in the Europa League

iHicksy

Just drawn at home 1-1 with the mighty Sion in Europe. Prepare yourselves for thread-locks and "a draw is always a good result in europe" and how "If you think about it, the Europa league is tougher than the CL because of the amount of unknown teams" etc.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
This has to be one of us, surely?

Good result that. This team hasn't played together much, and coming up against a team with such determination and drive as Sion was always going go be difficult. We showed good character and desire to create a few chances to score the second and win it, but we just didn't get that wee bit of luck. We'll shift our attention and focus to Sunday, and try to rebuild and restart our season from there.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Before the match:

RAWK said:
We're going to twat these Lindt loving c*nts.
RAWK said:
We're gonna be iron like a lion in Sion.
RAWK said:
Gang of holey cheese making, Toblerone chomping, euthanasia loving, daft fecking penknife owners with about 90% shite that you'd never use in a normal lifetime, can go feck themselves. The red army has got 40,000 voices backing it up. What have these feckers got? A stupid fecking tool for getting gravel out of a horse's shoe? We'll twat these c*nts.