RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

djembatheking

I remember Rafa Benitez once saying.

''I look for players with winning mentality''

I see absolutely none with this winning mentality in our side now, they just aren't that arsed. Soft lads the lot of them. They'll go home to their wives in a decent mood. Suarez, Carra, Mascherano and Gerrard would probably have gone home and thrown they Bolognese in their child's face!!

Brightonian

RAWK said:
The red army has got 40,000 voices backing it up. What have these feckers got? A stupid fecking tool for getting gravel out of a horse's shoe? We'll twat these c*nts.
They could have done with one of those penknives to get rid of the big fecking rock Ibe seemed to have stuck in his shoe. Or do you need a different tool for a donkey?

quite looking forward to Everton vs Liverpool. If Everton wins, surely Brenton gets the sack right?
Final nail, I'd imagine, even if it doesn't happen immediately afterwards. Hard to predict any other result the way the two teams are playing, too. :drool:

Charlie Foley

They could have done with one of those penknives to get rid of the big fecking rock Ibe seemed to have stuck in his shoe. Or do you need a different tool for a donkey?

Final nail, I'd imagine, even if it doesn't happen immediately afterwards. Hard to predict any other result the way the two teams are playing, too. :drool:
Sadly it's Everton-Liverpool, they've a history of fecking up against Liverpool when playing better than them recently :(
The silver lining of that of course being that the better result Liverpool get, the longer Brentan stays :drool:

Brightonian

Sadly it's Everton-Liverpool, they've a history of fecking up against Liverpool when playing better than them recently :(
The silver lining of that of course being that the better result Liverpool get, the longer Brentan stays :drool:
#KRAP

Fener1907

United will forever be the team that is inherently shit and somehow always manages to plumb the depths of quality. Liverpool, meanwhile, are about the same level, but the torment of being so shit is mitigated by their rivals being equally shit, or something similar to that. Forget all of the trophies, forget that United regularly finish above them in the league, forget that Liverpool spectacularly collapsed at the critical stage of the season in 2014 and then faded back into mid-table obscurity. Liverpool are boss, United are shit, and the universe will restore order as soon as they've written enough open letters and soppy, romantic shit about how great their club is. And, with all of that said:

Liverpool 1-1 Sion.

Delusion - for when life just isn't what you want it to be.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Andy@Allerton said:
Nearly had a punch up with a shithouse twat after full time. I was clapping the team off (I'm a fan, fecking sorry for that) and he offered me his specs and said "Do you fecking want these?"

An exchange of words was offered and he said "Yeh well, you won't be fecking here next game" which I advised said dickhead that it's my ST seat.

A wanker among many. Anfield needs proper fans. They were a disgrace today.
Sounds like Ronnie Pickering
:lol:

ChaddyP

I will never understand that. I hope they get spanked 10:0!!!! I don't care about Rodgers.

its not about Rodgers, its about them actually getting a proper manager when he gets the sack. with that said i still hope they get spanked :lol:

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I will never understand that. I hope they get spanked 10:0!!!! I don't care about Rodgers.
I love watching them get sparked but chances are if they sack the moron they will hire a competent manager and the spankings will stop.

Jerch

its not about Rodgers, its about them actually getting a proper manager when he gets the sack. with that said i still hope they get spanked :lol:
I know it is because of that but he will be sacked sooner or later and the spanking in the merseyside derby will be just too hilarious.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Fat chance. But even if so, why worry? They're hardly going to be a powerhouse and any quality players they have will be bought up by bigger clubs. Let's just laugh at them as much as possible in the meantime.

Jerch

I love watching them get sparked but chances are if they sack the moron they will hire a competent manager and the spankings will stop.
We said similar after Benitez, Hodgson, King Kenny and now we are saying the same. Judging by their transfer policy i think they will fecked it up even more and the best is yet to come.

ChaddyP

Fat chance. But even if so, why worry? They're hardly going to be a powerhouse and any quality players they have will be bought up by bigger clubs. Let's just laugh at them as much as possible in the meantime.

to be fair i dont think most are worried and are mostly taking the piss when "wanting" Rodgers to get a result to avoid a sacking

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
We said similar after Benitez, Hodgson, King Kenny and now we are saying the same. Judging by their transfer policy i think they will fecked it up even more and the best is yet to come.
Yea that's fair.

It wasn't like I was planning on wearing a full kit out writing terrible poetry, I just thought when I glance at the result on Sunday I would mind seeing him being bought more time.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
That Cantona fella is really good at getting under their skin over there. His retorts do have some of them fuming. :lol:
He's a fecking legend. His wums are so blatant, but he knows exactly the right amount to poke and prod without getting himself banned. Tbf I think most of them know he's a wum, but he gets a pass cos he stuck around RAWK during the entire Moyes debacle.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I think the big worry is that Klopp is available. Brentan should at least stay until Klopp has a job. Maybe he'll take the Chelsea job.
Mourinho to Anfield? The scousers would erupt.

Sid234

They always seem to be able to get a result against Everton, be it a draw or a win.. I think the last time Everton beat them was back in 2010.

But then they're missing Slippy G, and I dont think they have anyone in the squad who can show that passion and desire to lift the team in big derby games.

Liverpool are missing that with Gerrard gone, and as much as i dislike him, I have to admit he played his heart out for that team. Raised the levels of those around him in the process.

This Liverpool team has no identity, they have no real homegrown player in that squad. With Carragher and Gerrard out of the club, the squad has no one to not only remind them but also show how much it means to be on the pitch wearing your club's colors.

And Rodgers has no identity or style of his own for the players to use or build on either. He just goes with what he thinks will work at that time rather than getting the team to play how he wants and building a squad that can do that.
That team is a mess, and won't change until someone with a plan comes in and gets working on applying that.

We suffered under Moyes for the same reason, he didnt know what he wanted and just fecking around hoping something clicks. Van Gaal came in with a plan and we had rough patches but he stuck to his guns. Mourinho has that with Chelsea, Koeman with Soton, Wenger with Arsenal.

Rodgers never had that, depended on Suarez, Sturridge and Gerrard to get him through the initial seasons. His Swansea team was playing what Roberto Martinez had planned out, and he continued with it coz it worked. He didnt have that at Liverpool, and with the big players gone, his incompetence is showing now

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveJ

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
After our win against Wolfsburg.
Congrats. You've beaten a team as good as Huddersfield.
Sion must be the equivalent of Carlisle.
Nah. No way Liverpool would only draw at home against a team like that.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
The guy who does the fake Liverpool commentary vids supports Everton doesn't he? That video would be legendary if Liverpool lose the derby.