g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Rio Olympics 2016

Sylar

I love watching the cycling with Team GB. So much fun to watch.

Sylar

It's good to see us win so often! :D
Thats why I love it :lol: But seriously, the sport itself is so much fun to watch when the two teams compete against each other. Fast and furious.

Flamingo Purple

The wrong skeptic
Can't wait for the Track Cycling individual sprint, shame they changed the rules so only one GB contender can enter :( Can you imagine them telling Bolt and Blake that only one can enter the 100m sprint? Madness!

U99ted

Fiji look worthy winners of this. Their first ever medal, and it will be gold.

Sylar

It takes about three men to take down one of their guys.

Oh damn, this is a bit humiliating even if it is a Silver medal. They are scoring on every attack.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Why is there such a difference between 1st and 2nd team?! Esp when GB has such esteemed rugby heritage?

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
It's men against boys, can't remember ever seeing a final this one-sided before.

Sylar

I assume this is how arsenal fans feel when they used to come up against a Fergie United