Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Credit for the assists but some awfully sloppy play generally.

Oneunited26

Remember when Anderson got that great assist for Ronaldo against Porto in 2009?
Same has the berbatov defenders would add another assist for just a pass he done for a goal one of our strikers scored lol.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Honestly I want him gone as much as the next person but let's be fair. He's been alright today. Certainly done better on the wing than Rashford has recently.

RedTiger

Half mast
After everything I said about him over the last few years all I ever wanted was for him to put his head down and play on instinct instead of over thinking everything.

Well played by our captain today, not exactly a vintage performance from him but it's a few levels above what he's shown the last 18 months.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Usually his biggest critic, but credit where it's due he played much, much better today.

For the first time in a while he looked full of energy, and actually quite quick again! it makes a world of difference.

His touch and passing were all good, looked like the old Rooney today. I don't expect him to carry this on, but if we can get more performances like that out of him I will be happier.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
He looked good today. Seemed a bit faster than usual...maybe he is the answer to our wing problems

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
First time in many, many months he's looked like an acceptable premiership footballer.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
I didn't think he was that great today but he wasn't abysmal, I still think his touch is poor, he often fails to make simple passes and struggles to take on players. Swansea were poor today which masked a lot of this as he was given huge amounts of space to play in but even with Zlatan suspended for the Arsenal game I still would think twice before starting Rooney.

Devil may care

Worked hard and got a good assist, still lost the ball plenty of times, just papering over the cracks but his fanboys will smoke off it for a month.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Much better tucked out of the way out there, can be tidy on the ball, wander in field when needs be, all with the comfort of knowing we have 3 centre mids behind him.

LouisDanGaal

It's pretty much a standard Rooney performance so I'm unsure why some think he's been very good? I guess it must be because we're winning 3-0, so it automatically makes everyone very good.
Think its the increased energy and creating goals to help us win. We approved of that. Not sure whats automatic about it though.

jem

First time in many, many months he's looked like an acceptable premiership footballer.
I think this is fair. Still not good enough, but did play with drive and really shouldn't have had his goal disallowed.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Thought he played very well. His best performance in a very long time. Even looked sharp in the second half.

wr8_utd

:'(
Didn't watch the game today but he had a good game vs Fener at OT as well and got the goal 3 days ago. He's back to contributing and that's more than can be said of a lot of our attackers.

AttackingFlair

Should've had another assist with his cut back to Mata and wrongly had a goal disallowed. Haven't seen him play as well as that in a while.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Much better today but he always tends to look better and more comfortable when his team are in cruise control against poor opposition and he gets plenty of time to think on the ball. Can be useful in games like today and against sides lower in the table, but I worry he'd look like his usual self against opposition who press us and make the game a lot more difficult...which is probably more sides than not in the league. Still, credit where it's due, an improvement from him.

Lowkey

Looks like he found his touch and had a spring in his step today. Even made some penetrating runs. Needs to find some consistency. Should have had a goal too, he was onside.

Zoo

Strong and disciplined today. It was good to see someone showing some intensity even though not everything came off for him.

facund

Hugely improved performance relative to his recent form and it also reached what could be described as an acceptable level.

dichinero

Wasn't great, wasn't poor either. More of a "did a job" performance which at this stage in our season is not the worst thing. Good first half, tailed off in the second half as usual. Better off the ball than on it definitely.

Walters_19_MuFc

Good game from Wayne today, especially in the second half. Thought his running off the ball was excellent. Was constantly trying to run in behind when Zlatan dropped deep.

Haven't seen him run with the ball like that for a while. Guess those are the benefits of playing out wide, as when you're in central positions, it can be very congested.

Sylar

Probably the best hes played overall in ages. Contributed well. I think it helps when hes not central because from there all he does is get the ball and try ping it out wide.

When hes out wide, he cant really do that so it has to go towards the middle :)

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Looked pretty good today. If he kept it up and wasn't on astronomical wages, I think he would be an asset.

Eddy_JukeZ

Pretty good at times. Was surprised.

Wonder if he can do similar vs Arsenal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.