Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I've never been a Rooney hater (always been one of my favourite United players, some great memories) but feck me is he miles behind everyone else. Dreadful.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Carrying his Euro's form into the new season.

Muck.
His Euro's form? He's been atrocious for a lot longer than that. Can't see Jose ever not selecting him either unless he's injured.

psychdelicblues

Talksport had a few journalists on earlier who suspected that Jose might give Rooney just enough rope to hang himself.

Im not on the "Rooney is the devil" squad, but Mata seems a clear upgrade at that position for me.
Let's hope it's a pretty short rope, United cannot afford to feck around waiting 3 months for Rooney to find some kind of form.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Abysmal again. Not a #8. Not a #10. Not a #9. Just a fat feck who is there because of his good form from 5 years ago.

luke511

Seeing mkhitaryan on the bench and Rooney playing as no.10 hurts me.

pixel

Maybe he is Malcolm Glazers secret son? That might explain why every manager is reluctant to drop him or even sub him.

fallengt

Another season, another manager, Rooney still getting special treatment. Feck me, will this ever end ?

Last edited:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Seeing mkhitaryan on the bench and Rooney playing as no.10 hurts me.
If that's what Mourinho planned then why waste the club's money and buy Miki?

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Utterly atrocious performance. Shouldn't be anywhere near our first 11. We will get nowhere near the title with him as one of our main attacking players.

Minimalist

Quite weird the way you'll see comments on Zlatan being slow and old in his thread. Yet, Rooney literally plods around the pitch, bit overweight (for a footballer) and generally looks shattered after 60 minutes.

JohnnyKills

Is it too ridiculous to think the moneymen insist Rooney plays whenever he's fit? He's the face of the club, after all.

I'm sure people will think this is a ludicrous suggestion but he's stunk out the place for the last two years and yet still starts ahead of palpably superior players.

Minimalist

Is it too ridiculous to think the moneymen insist Rooney plays whenever he's fit? He's the face of the club, after all.

I'm sure people will think this is a ludicrous suggestion but he's stunk out the place for the last two years and yet still starts ahead of palpably superior players.
Plenty of people have questioned if he has a contract clause (to play % of seasonal games) so that's not a new suggestion.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Is it possible we could get a petition going to get Rooney dropped? Seriously we have no chance of winning the league with him in our first 11.

Red Stone

Looking at the squad depth, where does Rooney rank in his many so-called "best positions"?

Zlatan, Rashford, Martial, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Schneiderlin, Carrick and Pogba when he signs are all comfortably better than him in the positions they play. That alone should keep Rooney far away from the team. You could make a case for Lingard, Fellaini, Herrera and Basti too.

It's such a mind-boggling situation that he's still an automatic starter for us considering the team we have now. Here's hoping Mourinho values his job enough to do what needed to be done three years ago.

He's had more than a fair chance at claiming the goal record and he's had his testimonial. This club owes him nothing considering the state of things at the moment. He needs to make his arse acquainted with the bench until he steps up his game. I'm so sick of seeing him stink the place out.

NK86

Am I watching a different game?!

I thought he was alright individually. My only concern is if he fits in the team or not in that role.
Yeah, and probably one from years ago.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Rooney just can't keep getting started if he plays like this. He's been a liability for quite a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.