5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

James_42

Isn't even the worst player on the pitch, but lets bash him anyway because it's Rooney.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Certainly not the worst player on the field. Pushing towards a 7/10 at the minute.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Zlatan was moaning at him most of the half to move and make runs.

Walters_19_MuFc

Good half from Wayne. Think his square ball to Ibra should have been a bit better, but other than that he's been fine. Pressing well, nice link up play, running off the ball and creating chances.

The thing that has impressed me the most; however, is the positions he's getting into. He actually looks like he's going to score today, and has at least two chances to do so.

Eire Red United

I thought he's been very very good, especially considering that if you read this forum you'd believe he plays with his bootlaces tied together. He's been playing some nice football but Ibra doesn't seem to be on the same wavelength.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He wasn't decent. He looks finished. His body can't follow. Playing like a League 1 striker.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Barely took part in the game. He was as effective as the subs that replaced him. Played poorly like most of his team mates but for him it was a normal performance.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He must also be the freshest player in our team. Running a lot for attacker doesn't mean 'decent' game.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wasn't that bad today.

Djemba-Djemba

He's lost any of the clinical goalscoring ability he once had.

He never ever looks a threat.

Overall I thought he was fine but I thought it was the right choice to sub him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Looked our most threatening player going, especially in the first half. Not sure why he was taken off.
I'll agree with the first part of your statement but it's no surprise he was taken off. He was blowing out of his arse, he looked done.

lawliet354

Yeah he wasn't that bad, he was just non-existent, he's not doing anything wrong, but he's not doing anything good either, just a waste of space on the pitch, really shoud be sold this summer

JON.B

Sloop
He doesn't do anything that any other player could do. He's become such a team player that he's lost that individuality that made him who he was.

Devil may care

His movement with and without the ball is well below Mkhi and that showed in our lack of sharpness, had one or two good individual moments early in the first half.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He doesn't do anything that any other player could do. He's become such a team player that he's lost that individuality that made him who he was.
He's like an abstract painting. You don't draw a mountain that look like a true mountain, but enough vague clues for people to see or feel it as a mountain.

Pogbahimovich

Credit where credit is due. Rooney was good today. Not outstanding, not excellent, but simply good. Comparing to Pogba and Zlatan he actually used his difficult chance to test Boruc. I do not like Rooney, but if this is the forget him he shows playing a number 10 position then I am happy for him to play, but I do not think that this is going to happen.

AndyJ1985

The best thing I can say about him is he wasn't as bad as Zlatan. He worked hard, which is probably the best we can hope for these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.