Westminster Politics

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Sunak, is one the greatest advertisements for why you should never, ever listen to billionaires on anything other than where to offshore your money.

Absolutely zero to offer, no ability, charisma or charm. No imagination, no ideas, just a suit spewing sound bites created by a Russell Group SPAD.

Good riddance.

Habs

It’s amazing how these guys can lie and there’s absolutely no consequence

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
- furlough scheme
- planes to Rwanda
- smoking ban
- record spending on NHS (citation required)
- improved childhood literacy (citation required)
- scrapping green energy targets

Apparently Rishi has done lots to make the world a better place for our children. That's me persuaded. I'm off to drink some more paint and then vote Tory because only they can be trusted to run our country mmm yummy paint vote tory stop the botes painty painty paint yum.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I’m around my Tory in law grand parents house and giving it the big one. :lol: fecking glorious!

Fully Fledged

- furlough scheme
- planes to Rwanda
- smoking ban
- record spending on NHS (citation required)
- improved childhood literacy (citation required)
- scrapping green energy targets

Apparently Rishi has done lots to make the world a better place for our children. That's me persuaded. I'm off to drink some more paint and then vote Tory because only they can be trusted to run our country mmm yummy paint vote tory stop the botes painty painty paint yum.
You mean calling the election?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
No thanks. There won't be real change with this incarnation of Labour. They are more Centre right than Cameron in 2010.

Will be great to see the back of the Tories. But to what end?
Surely more centre right means they're left of Cameron :wenger:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
starmer with a lot of work to do now that rishi has shown that he can do it on a wet wednesday evening in sw1.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
The day after the local elections, someone wrote that the Green Party will be declared anti-semitic in about 2 months. They've done it even faster!

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Oh my god that would be so funny!
Honestly it would almost be worth enduring a few more months of Tory rule, just on the basis that if they do that they will obliterate whatever remnants of public support they are still clinging to - it would be a genuinely existential blow to the Tories.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Absolutely amazing.

"All right now, listen up, my children of a lesser God, you will find a file marked 'snap election drill' on the J Drive, and if you don't know how to access the J Drive, hand in your pass at receptions and go buy some silver body paint and pretend to be a robot on the south bank..."

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Only the Tories could be given free will on when and how to call an election and screw it up so badly.

RedChip

So Sunak's amazing pitch is don't vote Labour because they will not implement my plans?

Rwanda flights can't leave before 4 July, therefore it is Starmer's fault that they will probably never leave.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
So Sunak's amazing pitch is don't vote Labour because they will not implement my plans?

Rwanda flights can't leave before 4 July, therefore it is Starmer's fault that they will probably never leave.
Is that definite? I'd read somewhere they're hoping to get at least one off by then and think they can. I guess the number of boats coming over is going to increase massively as summer gets going, so they want to avoid that backdrop.

EDIT: