5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThanksBoss26

I could understand it if a)we had cover and b)he wasn't getting a look in with us.

Given he's finally broken into the team it seems very strange timing.

Tosicsleftpeg

I don't get it... Joint top scorer (lol) getting games finally we need as many dangerous players as possible and were going to let him go. If we don't have multiple incomings we are insane.

ZDwyr

If he and Hernandez leave then would there be more than Martial coming in? We would be looking a bit thin.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Please get him away from here so he can finally be allowed to Express himself Again. A year at Dortmund would probably do him alot of good.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I actually wondered when this would come up here as a few german (not too trustworthy tho) papers / media has already been speculating about that in the past week.
Surely if it's just a loan it's including a buy-out option otherwise I see no way Dortmund would agree to that. If that's the case (loan + buy-out option) it would be a good deal for BVB but it would actually be disastrous for United to give him away like that, especially with the attack looking so thin right now.
I could see Januzaj having success with Dortmund so it would make sense from the players perspective but yeah like I said, if United doesn't suddenly pull of three brilliant attacker signing you have to question Van Gaal and Woodwards sanity.

wiz4231

Do not understand, why?
Rooney needs to go out on loan not Januzaj

khoazany

Do not understand, why?
Rooney needs to go out on loan not Januzaj
We might just reject the proposed deal and suddenly the meltdown looks ridiculous.Only few hours left before the German transfer window closed, not much time for them.

surf

Hope he can get in the team and improve at Dortmund. He should be a better player than Kagawa, based on their performances here.

Last edited:

darioterios

Hope he can get in the team and improve at Dortmund. He should be a better player than Kagawa, based on their performances here.
based on what did and is happening at Dortmund with the Japanese coming back to his real level, Kagawa surely is better and will be a starter

Last edited:

OzKangarooney

He started four of five possible matches for us. It's really weird. lvg Even brought him to a presser two weeks ago.

I do t understand any of this.

This is what has confused me the most, we don't even have any injury problems in that area, yet has started Adnan often so thinking he would get no game time doesn't really make sense. It isn't like he must of just realised Rooney and Herrera might be better options there and that we will definately get a striker signed before the deadline closes. Unless this turns out to be some sort of sweetner for signing Reus/Aubemeyang out of nowhere i truely won't understand it.

Mani

He started four of five possible matches for us. It's really weird. lvg Even brought him to a presser two weeks ago.

I do t understand any of this.
I think he need to be fine turned,hope the Dortmund loan period would help him a lot.It helps all parties involved.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
According to the MEN it's deinitely just a loan and that they expect him to be at Old Trafford next year. Still strange, especially how few players we have up front.

Bwuk

The drag back to get his shot off was great. What competition is that in?

podurban2

Very impressive video though. I will gladly watch Dortmund this year now.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Looks like he had a cracking debut. If we're even considering letting them go then it says to me that we're not being run properly. I'm no professional scout or football manager, but it is fecking blatantly obvious that he is an outstanding talent. If we do let him go then it is 100% a massive cock up on our part.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Seems he's already doing what we want - playing a lot and playing well. Exactly what the loan is intended for.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Seems he's already doing what we want - playing a lot and playing well. Exactly what the loan is intended for.
It was a friendly with every first choice attacking option missing :lol:

Two thirds of the players featuring yesterday will have nothing to do with the squad this season, mostly because it was a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds. For them it was way more of an opportunity than for Adnan, who will probably start his first offical game for us in about a week vs. Krasnodar with his debut being likely on Saturday vs. Hanover.

He certainly showed glimpses of why we wanted him, but also what he will have to work on. I´m sure he will contribute offensively, especially with his strengths in 1v1, but defensively he will have to integrate himself in our pressing system pretty quickly to be an option for the starting lineup. Oh and his tendency of not going after the ball after losing it is something he has to lose very quickly, unless he wants to feel the wrath of our coach.

Last edited:

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Anyone know if Januzaj and Kagawa were close during their time at United together? Must be nice to have a friendly/familiar face while moving to a new league/country.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Anyone know if Januzaj and Kagawa were close during their time at United together? Must be nice to have a friendly/familiar face while moving to a new league/country.
It would, but a large part of these loans is for these boys to go away and come back men. United over-pamper young players, as do every top club really. If Adnan doesn't know anybody, he wouldn't be the first player, or young professional of any kind to have to make new friends and build relationships.

It will be good for him, if he's strong enough.

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Social integration should not pose a problem with us. We have the reputation of being generally a very welcoming and friendly team towards new comers. Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan are both fluent in French and especially the former is known for making a real effort of showing the youngsters the ropes. On the training pictures from today you also see them together in pretty much every scene of Adnan with Auba showing and signaling for him a lot. Would not surprise me to read a story of Auba showing him the town in his black-yellow Lamborghini soon :p

Tuchel also speaks nearly perfect English and French so no worries from that side aswell.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Social integration should not pose a problem with us. We have the reputation of being generally a very welcoming and friendly team towards new comers. Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan are both fluent in French and especially the former is known for making a real effort of showing the youngsters the ropes. On the training pictures from today you also see them together in pretty much every scene of Adnan with Auba showing and signaling for him a lot. Would not surprise me to read a story of Auba showing him the town in his black-yellow Lamborghini soon :p

Tuchel also speaks nearly perfect English and French so no worries from that side aswell.
Yeah, as long as he doesn't want to speak Italian, everything should be fine in Dortmund ;).

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Yeah, as long as he doesn't want to speak Italian, everything should be fine in Dortmund ;).
Heh, like Sokratis and Auba (who speaks surprisingly many languages...)? They even tried to integrate the little whiney bitch into the team, but they probably ate too soon. But, hey, even that problem is solved as the whole team and staff now eat together every time now.

Bugzy

Heh, like Sokratis and Auba (who speaks surprisingly many languages...)? They even tried to integrate the little whiney bitch into the team, but they probably ate too soon. But, hey, even that problem is solved as the whole team and staff now eat together every time now.
Whose that?

Status
Not open for further replies.