5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

He said: "I truly believe he can become one of the best players in the world if he fullfils his potential."

I believe it too, Luke :drool:

Silverman

What a boost it would be if he became a top class player. We wouldn't need to spend. Januzaj in an attacking role, Fosu Mensah at CB or CDM, we may have the players in the club.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He should first try to establish himself as a decent player before even thinking about being one of the best.
I wasn't convinced even in the beginning much but he has even disappointed in regards of my low expectations of him.
The least he could do is have a good attitude but 3 different managers have already criticized him and Mourinho is the last manager to compromise in terms of attitude.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What a boost it would be if he became a top class player. We wouldn't need to spend. Januzaj in an attacking role, Fosu Mensah at CB or CDM, we may have the players in the club.
If our youngsters fulfill their potential
DDG- RB(or McNair) CB(?) TFM Shaw Gribbin MF(?) Januzaj Pereira Martial Rashford (With Wilson, CBJ in subs) :drool::drool::drool:

montpelier

I think he's proper talent but hopeless at applying it. Mourinho will have a go at sorting him out & then get rid probably. Might not take long, either,
Decent opportunity for JM to assert his authority.

50/50 on who gets shortest shrift, Adnan or Memphis?

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think neither will last. Depay might last longer, though he shouldn't.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I really think Januzaj could end up being Mourinho's 10.

He's proved that he can work hard, he's quick a good passer and can finish well.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

He's proved that he can work hard, he's quick a good passer and can finish well.
Would love it if that happened

Adam-Utd

Can't see it unless he stops getting pushed off the ball so easily. At the moment he's still too lightweight and gets pushed around.
Perhaps but he's no weaker than Oscar or Mata, If we can transition quicker and not dilly-dally on the ball so much, players won't get a chance to get that close.

He just needs to raise his awareness also.

prath92

Doubtful if that happens. He is inconsistent and doesn't track back like mourinho likes his 10s to do. Maybe pereira will be as pereira is good defensively.

Adam-Utd

Doubtful if that happens. He is inconsistent and doesn't track back like mourinho likes his 10s to do. Maybe pereira will be as pereira is good defensively.
Amazing what a coach can do with a bit of belief and instruction. We will see what happens, but if he can get over his niggling injuries I think he's got a good chance.

XdanielredX

Just imagine all playing their best football..

--------------------------MARTIAL---------------------------

DEPAY-------------------RASHFORD------------------JANUZAJ

Yes, I know I shifted a few of them around from what some would call their positions but they have all demonstrated they can play these positions well and I think if you do want to fit them all in then this would be the closest thign you will get to round pegs in round holes.

If they were all playing good football together what a bloody front-line we could have in 2-3 years....

wiz4231

Got some good players for the future

Rashford
Martial...........Depay..........Januzaj
Mensah.......Pereira
Shaw....Jackson....Williams....Olosunde
J.Pereira

Dean, Axel, Goss, Gribbin, Wilson

dichinero

Got some good players for the future

Rashford
Martial...........Depay..........Januzaj
Mensah.......Pereira
Shaw....Jackson....Williams....Olosunde
J.Pereira

Dean, Axel, Goss, Gribbin, Wilson

Just imagine all playing their best football..

--------------------------MARTIAL---------------------------

DEPAY-------------------RASHFORD------------------JANUZAJ

Yes, I know I shifted a few of them around from what some would call their positions but they have all demonstrated they can play these positions well and I think if you do want to fit them all in then this would be the closest thign you will get to round pegs in round holes.

If they were all playing good football together what a bloody front-line we could have in 2-3 years....
Juices

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Really hope he succeeds here under Jose. He looked like a gem of a player under the Moyes season. Had a great game when put up top as a 9 under LVG, too. Really think he can be world-class someday. Poor decisions, on and off the pitch, are fecking him. If only he could get his head straight, and do what needs to be done.

Do justice to that shirt number, fella.

m1y2

Go murder the competition Adnan!

remember memphis posted similar videos and didnt really kicked on since that, I hope Adnan sorts out his attitude and starts to work really hard, particularly on his stamina, he already looks quite well build and even if that would be quite a surprise that Mourinho would like him and gave him a decent role in his squad I say why not, sometimes irrational things completely turn around.. hopefully Mou will push him on along with some other players

Silverman

Him and Pereira should be given a chance next season. Would be brilliant if both became an integral part of the team.

Minimalist

Lack of effort will always be a hindrance but he blatantly has more talent than the likes of Lingard so it's just a question of whether we wait or not.

Then again, if we're to wait on the likes of Phil Fecking Jones, I cannot see why we shouldn't with Januzaj.

SoCross

At least he's showing commitment! Really hope it works out for the lad.

Nick7

I would love him to make it, when he burst onto the scene when Moyes was here it was like the Fergie years would continue. Obviously that hasn't happened but I still have a lot of affection for him as a United player and I think and hope he can realise where everything went wrong for him and can push on and become the player he should be.

jojose

I hope he makes it just because his song is one of the best most original songs in years

Bwuk

He's ridiculously talented, I hope he's given a chance.

Him and Pereira I really hope we give chances to this year.

Dobbs

When you're rubbish at football it's frustrating to see a guy with loads of talent not do the easy stuff. The stuff we can all do.

Good to see him in the gym but there's nobody pushing him over, shouting at him or closing him down there. He's got to get on the pitch and show he's grown up a bit.

Irrational.

Glad to see he's working hard off the pitch, hope it works out for him this season.

Hope he doesn't bulk up too much like Memphis, he's not exactly the speediest player as it is.

Mark Pawelek

I don't know why fans are so negative about Adnan when 95% of footballers never even have his potential. Over in the Mkhitaryan thread I raised the demons from hell by suggesting he needed more time, better coaching or the right loan move. It took Mkhitaryan 7 years of trying before he became the top footballer I hope Adnan will one day be.

Sb_16

Considering he's had equal or more impact than Memphis in his United/PL career, I see no reason to discriminate between the two or even prefer the latter more to him. In comparison, Januzaj is a year younger, home grown and more technically sound, however more or less the same in decision making.
We need to determine his position. With dedication and the manager's trust he can at least become a good to great squad player for us.

Bruno8

Hope he can get his chances including Perreira, TFM, etc etc. But will the fans/media expectations on the new manager ruin their chances?

mu4c_20le

There is no reason to sell him unless we get a really good offer. And it's nice to see him working on his balance, I remember when he was off form he was constantly falling over.

Status
Not open for further replies.