Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
The club usually sorts out a short term house lease. They will have been let in and will be sorting out moving his stuff I imagine. Him being the major breadwinner for the family will make his arrival in the house a big deal so the rest of the family will sort things out.
Can we leave a breakfast on his doorstep as a welcoming gift?

Tiber

The club usually sorts out a short term house lease. They will have been let in and will be sorting out moving his stuff I imagine. Him being the major breadwinner for the family will make his arrival in the house a big deal so the rest of the family will sort things out.
I thought new signings usually stay in the Lowry til they get settled?

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
"This decision was not about money...I have already too much money...I can pay for any woman I wish for *laughs and winks*. Manchester City is...how you say.....the club made from plastic. Everybody knows that Manchester United is the number one club in Manchester...maybe in the world....Bobby Charlton, George Best, Eric Cantona....and I want to be part of the next chapter."

(Made up quotes)
Yeah but made up from what fictional character

suhaylah

How'd that "positive football" work for city against liverpool?

Sanchez has a role, to listen to the manager and play accordingly.
We all know that City's weekness is their defence. There's no excuse for playing negative football.

VivaObertan takes the dedication to another level

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
So there are about 3 paparazzi here, dish on top of the van and all. One of them came over to the car and said we've missed him because he used another entrance...but stuck around anyway. We're waiting out the press hahaha

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Sky Sports saying he's inside Carrington, entering through the opposite entrance to where the press are.

EyeInTheSky

Read back a few pages. Alexis posted a video of him boarding a plane at around 11:45. Based on that his flight was taking off around 12 and we were able to track the flight all the way into Manchester

Never underestimate the power
Same aircraft model and tailsign from the aircraft on his Instagram story. It's 100% the same aircraft
You don't know the half of it, they once found a member's, dad's house in Spain off a few street pics posted years before.

:lol:

Deary me!

Cheers

strandty

Sky Sports just said he’s arrived at Carrington via the other entrance to the one they’re stood at! :D

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
So there are about 3 paparazzi here, dish on top of the van and all. One of them came over to the car and said we've missed him because he used another entrance...but stuck around anyway. We're waiting out the press hahaha
:lol: I thought you were joking this whole time but you’ve actually done it

suhaylah

It's not as black and white as 'negative or positive' football though.

Jose wants to win. He expects his sides to defend properly and counter attack whilst being clinical.
We are not good at counterattacking football. Don't know if Sanchez will solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.