4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

arnie_ni

Look like half the forum thought he was shite and the other half think we were far better with him on

matsdf

We looked much better with him on today, very pleased with his cameo. I think he starts on Sunday.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
His passing is so bad. Even simple passes he struggles with

Nick7

Mixed bag. Some great stuff, some very poor. Looked up for it and involved though which is good.

Smores

Look like half the forum thought he was shite and the other half think we were far better with him on
We obviously improved when he came on. They've just wound themselves up so much they won't accept it.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
A bit selfish at the end when he could have passed to Bruno, and it led to their chance

Kag

He made an arse of a few things but the difference in threat was clear. He needs to play.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
His passing is so bad. Even simple passes he struggles with
If you're referring to that one pass that resulted in a counter attack that was garbage however I think he's very low on confidence and doesn't know to shoot or pass right now.

He's under pressure and ant wild attempt will be massively criticized so I think that's what it was

kunal18

He provided a lot more attacking threat and hold up play than we had for the first 60 minutes, he'll get better as the season progresses.

Trequarista10

Better.

For a split second I thought his overhead kick was going to loop in the far corner which would gave been immense.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He did well, hopefully he will back scoring soon. He linked up well and was good in general play.

el3mel

Even with his legs gone, it's ridiculous we're playing Rashford ahead of him.

Zen86

Played well when he came on but I don’t think he can hack the full 90, not unless he reverts to strolling around the pitch again.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
The two aren't mutually exclusive tbf. He wasn't great but we did look better when he came on. But then we would have looked better with De Gea upfront that Rashford.

SirAF

Ageist
Should start as #9 against Arsenal, he’s getting sharper. Rashford is a travesty up front.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He’s going to naturally take the starting position sooner then later.

IhabX7

He was good. His footballing brain is better than any player we’ve got. He should start and build his confidence and match fitness.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Missed sharpness but was much better than Rashford up top.

The final ball and dribbling needs to be much better.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
That sort of cameo role exactly what I want from him this season.

Unless Martial is back soon though Rashford could play him into the starting team.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He was really decent. Can understand being selfish at the end there as he's desperate to score.

Just needs to settle down, make his peace with ETH and just buy into his vision.

arnie_ni

If we can get his fitness up so he can start then take him and sancho off after 60 mins, bring on rashford and Tony we will be doing well I think.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He was good. His footballing brain is better than any player we’ve got. He should start and build his confidence and match fitness.
Yeah absolutely. Just let go of all the negativity and just concentrate. The way Rash is going, he'll be starting soon, but he must put in the work and stay respectful to the manager.

TOKUGAWA-X

Ronaldo cant even be a decent impact sub.

He shouldve assisted Eriksen and he gave away a ball that created a really dangerous counter, It couldve been a draw just because of his bad decisions.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
He made the attack look more effective when on. Once we get Antony up to speed I hope we play him as #9 more regularly as he will still get the goals

kundalini

Giving away possession as he did in the last minute is a disgrace. Kill the match, take the ball towards the corner.

A better cross would have given Eriksen an easy goal. Overhead attempt was decent if not that close. Other shot/cross wasn't great. Lost possession cheaply like most of the United team.

Status
Not open for further replies.