2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Dve

Hannibal Mejbri had the potential to become a really good player for us. At 16/17 he looked a terrific talent. I dare say he was a better player then than he is now. I think players stagnate if they play under 21 football for too long. He had a pretty poor loan last season too. Pellistri never had the talent in the first place and it looks as if Antony didn't either.
Mejbri doesn't have the close technic needed to be a top player in the PL. Takes too long to control the ball. Same for Pellistri.

FerociousCorgis

yeah im just not super impressed by him either. I know we are desperate still for a RW, but just dont think he is it. Physically i swear he looks like he is gonna fall down at any moment, and technical ability looks super inconsistent with him as well. Feel like he could do well enough in a different league, just not what we need at this level. Love his effort and work rate, but just like with Dan James that isnt enough

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Romano says Granada and United in negotiations for a loan move
Enough with all these endless loans. Just sell him. If we think there's a chance he'll be good enough one day, insert a buyback clause just to be safe.

lex talionis

We have our answer at RW in Garnacho and probably Diallo as well. Antony and Pellistri can be cast off as soon as a suitable club presents itself for either.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Rumours in Holland about him going to PSV
He’ll be a brilliant signing in the Dutch league. He just needs trust and games. He’s shown he can be an asset at international level and in pre seasons. If Uruguay stick with him his value will go way up. Our loan setup is poor and not aggressive enough. We need to start again. It’s too late for someone like Pellistri to do enough to get in here as anything other than a squad player so we should recoup what we paid and insert a sell on clause. I fear for Amad now too for the same reason.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Why are we loaning our first-team player to a team that is second to last in Spain? Granada is clearly a dysfunctional team with loser mentality. There is nothing Facundo can develop there.

Sure, game time is important but there was no other team that wanted to loan him? Seriously? He is a Uruguay international team player and also looked decent on rare occasions when Ten Hag would give him minutes.

We all know he would develop much better at a top, ambitious Championship club.

This is shitty, if we had a proper director of football, this shouldn't be happening

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Why are we loaning our first-team player to a team that is second to last in Spain? Granada is clearly a dysfunctional team with loser mentality. There is nothing Facundo can develop there.

Sure, game time is important but there was no other team that wanted to loan him? Seriously? He is a Uruguay international team player and also looked decent on rare occasions when Ten Hag would give him minutes.

We all know he would develop much better at a top, ambitious Championship club.

This is shitty, if we had a proper director of football, this shouldn't be happening
One would imagine it's pretty obvious to him and his team he has no future here and probably wants a move to Spain, so makes sense for him to go to a team there.

If we had a proper director of football he'd have been sold by now.

lex talionis

Horrible career path the gods have thrust upon Facundo. A waste of a four month loan spell with a swirling turd of a club while Antony gets paid handsomely to do nothing more than make sure his bank account is stuff to the gills with unearned paychecks.

KjaAnd

He has looked very lively in the first half against Barca. Don’t think he’ll ever be the required level to start for us but we should be able to get a decent fee for him.

kundalini

Ten Hag hasn't got a clue, example number 243.

Pellistri with a goal and an assist against Barcelona.

This after Pellistri started for Uruguay in their 2-0 wins over Brazil and Argentina.

I remember watching Pellistri put in a super performance against Atletico Madrid a few years ago.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Ten Hag hasn't got a clue, example number 243.

Pellistri with a goal and an assist against Barcelona.

This after Pellistri started for Uruguay in their 2-0 wins over Brazil and Argentina.

I remember watching Pellistri put in a super performance against Atletico Madrid a few years ago.
IMO he's too lightweight for the PL, he has the ability but he lacks the physical strength and speed to be successful in the PL

Onerealunited

Very happy for him. Hope he manages to get significantly more goals and assists. Would help us to get a proper fee during the summer.

He don't have the potential to be a starting winger for us. For everyones best we should part our ways permanently this summer.

LDUred

Pellistri is a very useful player in the making but he struggles with a bit with the physical side of the Prem.

Ideally, he would carve a career out for himself in La Liga. It allows him to focus on his strengths and doesn't expose his lack of physicality.

Last edited:

RyRy11

IMO he's too lightweight for the PL, he has the ability but he lacks the physical strength and speed to be successful in the PL
Exactly my thoughts. He gets bullied in England, there's a great player there but he'd suit Spanish football more imo. Hope we can fetch a decent fee.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yep. Despite the excitement in this thread he’s looked too frail for the PL and hasn’t got the exceptional quality on the ball / end product to make up for it. It seems people find it very hard to accept that players didn’t make the cut at United due to their own lack of ability or performances - of course Pellistri may come back and make it but he has to prove it.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He looks good enough to eventually play here but he needs loads of games to develop and he’s not going to get that here. Hopefully we can get a good fee for him. I think he’ll be a success at his next club and is currently good enough to be a squad player here but he’s as far down the roster as you can be and he needs games.