Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Lost the ball a couple of times, but did track back. He also was a bit timid and did not make the risky decision. It probably was the lack of confidence. He looked afraid to do wrong and looked to pass on the ball and responsibility as sooon as he got it. With Pogba injured i hope we start him and give him some confidence. Jose does not like players who are so timid so it doesnt look great for him.

Mkhizlatba

This season is WASTED! The future looks bleak. Thanks Jose.

After every game the talking point seems to be about Jose, his tacticts and odd player selections. I used to enjoy his interviews as they were honest and blunt. But his word means nothing anymore. Its mainly lies and bulldust in an shameless effort to deflect any personal blame.

His public criticism of his players is classless. After singling out Mkhi again for not doing enough, its clear he has no future under Jose. He doesnt like him and nothing Mkhi does will change that.

Also his adoration for Ibra is almost cringeworthy after journalists ask about his recent form. Despite his lack of speed, goal production and obvious drop in performance, Jose happily overlooks all that and describes him as fantastic.
"But in every match in the Premier League, even when not scoring goals he’s being fantastic".

Last edited:

dogwithabone

We see an hour and half a week, Mourinho sees him 20, 25, 30 hours a week. Managers will select players initially in what they're showing in training and if he's not at the required intensity then a manager won't risk him on a Saturday. I'd suggest the ball is very much in mickys court. I really hope he makes it here.

Mkhizlatba

We see an hour and half a week, Mourinho sees him 20, 25, 30 hours a week. Managers will select players initially in what they're showing in training and if he's not at the required intensity then a manager won't risk him on a Saturday. I'd suggest the ball is very much in mickys court. I really hope he makes it here.
I dont know how anyone can still believe all that garbage about his fitness, mentality or that he isnt coping with the intensity. All his previous managers have labeled him 'world class' and have praised his attitude, conditioning and professionalism. His workrate is up there with the likes of Thomas Muller.
Please dont believe Jose's fairytales.

I agree that we dont know the inside story but it looks to me like he wants to change the way Mkhi plays and perhaps he's struggling with that. But hes not struggling any more than the rest of the team.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
After every game the talking point seems to be about Jose, his tacticts and odd player selections. I used to enjoy his interviews as they were honest and blunt. But his word means nothing anymore. Its mainly lies and bulldust in an shameless effort to deflect any personal blame.
Mourinho's doing what he's always done. Shocker.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I dont know how anyone can still believe all that garbage about his fitness, mentality or that he isnt coping with the intensity. All his previous managers have labeled him 'world class' and have praised his attitude, conditioning and professionalism. His workrate is up there with the likes of Thomas Muller.

I agree that we dont know the inside story but it looks to me like he wants to change the way Mkhi plays and perhaps he's struggling with that. But hes not struggling any more than the rest of the team.
Mourinho is the best manager he's had, the only world class manager he's had in fact. A serial winner who demands the very best.

If you don't know the inside story then you should probably shut up and stop accusing Jose of telling fairytales. You admit you haven't a clue and then go on to make shit up to suit your own agenda.

This is worse than Kagawa. Embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus

His public criticism of his players is classless. After singling out Mkhi again for not doing enough, its clear he has no future under Jose. He doesnt like him and nothing Mkhi does will change that.

Also his adoration for Ibra is almost cringeworthy after journalists ask about his recent form. Despite his lack of speed, goal production and obvious drop in performance, Jose happily overlooks all that and describes him as fantastic.
"But in every match in the Premier League, even when not scoring goals he’s being fantastic".
It is now down to Mkhitaryan to respond. If he takes the criticism on board and tries his best to work on it, I'd guarantee that Mourinho would give him another chance and would probably sing his praises to the media. I don't think he's close minded but he absolutley does expect his players to work on what he tells them to. There's nothing wrong with that.

Mkhizlatba

This post has received a warning
Mourinho is the best manager he's had, the only world class manager he's had in fact. A serial winner who demands the very best.

If you don't know the inside story then you should probably shut up and stop accusing Jose of telling fairytales. You admit you haven't a clue and then go on to make shit up to suit your own agenda.

This is worse than Kagawa. We now have noobs signing up to have a go at Jose for not playing their favourite bum boy. Embarrassing.
Sorry Muppet, I Didnt realise Jose was your bum boy. I hope Jose isnt too upset by my comments.

Man Utd is a global brand. Every new signing brings new supporters, like myself. More supporters means more money. I think it would be better to encourage participation instead of telling people that you disagree with to "shut up" .

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sorry Muppet, I Didnt realise Jose was your bum boy. I hope Jose isnt too upset by my comments.

Man Utd is a global brand. Every new signing brings new supporters, like myself. More supporters means more money. I think it would be better to encourage participation instead of telling people that you disagree with to "shut up" .
He's encouraging participation, just not on the premise of people assuming they know the full story. Also, its probably not a good idea to start name calling when you're 8 posts in.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet

I would encourage you to engage your brain to start off with.

Dismissing speculation by others as garbage and then going on to speculate wildly yourself makes you look like a clown.

Varun

Staff

Keep it civil.

Masterman

Mkhitaryan wouldn't be the first place to struggle to a new league and a new club, or the first player to think he has made it and no longer needs to care because he has a mega contract. It is clear and undeniable from his Dortmund days that Mkhitaryan is a delicate flower and only performs when everything is rosy for him, so let's not pretend he is not human.

goin4glory

Honestly mods how is someone like this promoted after 8 posts? Is he someones mate?

pauldyson1uk

WOW starting a post with name calling is never good, you may have some very good points but they are lost in your insults !!

Mkhizlatba

WOW starting a post with name calling is never good, you may have some very good points but they are lost in your insults !!
There seems to be some precious people on this forum. I didnt realise new members were required to grovel to anyone with a few thousand posts. People are jumping to the defense of the member that I supposedly insulted but I only returned serve. I didnt see anyone jumping to my defense when I was initially spoken to disrespectfully.

Anyway, I think there's been enough energy wasted on me. I'd like to read and talk about Henrikh Mkhitaryan's performances or lack thereof, if we can all move on please.

pauldyson1uk

There seems to be some precious people on this forum. I didnt realise new members were required to grovel to anyone with a few thousand posts. People are jumping to the defense of the member that I supposedly insulted but I only returned serve. I didnt see anyone jumping to my defense when I was initially spoken to disrespectfully.

Anyway, I think there's been enough energy wasted on me. I'd like to read and talk about Henrikh Mkhitaryan's performances or lack thereof, if we can all move on please.
I never once mentioned your number of posts and to be honest, the number of posts a poster has are irrespective.
The point I was trying to make was you could well of had some very good points but they were lost, I dont think being told to shut up warranted the muppet and the bum boy taunts, just my opinion, but you are right this is a thread about Mkhhi , lets get back to it.

klayton88

Since when? If true it's an awful idea.
I disagree. The noob forum is mostly dead and it's nice to be on the mains, if only briefly. Don't tar all us noobs with the same brush! Some of us are alright and post constructively :smirk:

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I never once mentioned your number of posts and to be honest, the number of posts a poster has are irrespective.
The point I was trying to make was you could well of had some very good points but they were lost, I dont think being told to shut up warranted the muppet and the bum boy taunts, just my opinion, but you are right this is a thread about Mkhhi , lets get back to it.
To be fair he was called Mkhitaryans bum boy first :lol:

AN17

I know you are frustrated at how a player of Mkhi's calbre is being sidelined and not given a chance, especially when most of us thought he would be the instant answer to our creative problems up front. The money we shelled out, the current state of affairs at our club, the lack of info on what exactly is the problem with him all adds to our frustration.

We are all concerned and disappointed about the signing not working out the way we wanted. Please use restraint and civility, especially when you are new and have been given a chance to express your views in the mains. It's like the guy said, you can't ask others to stop believing certain stories and then go on to speculate things after you admitted to not knowing the entire inside story. There are valid points and concerns in your posts that most of us share, but trading insults and name calling will take the focus away from those.

FreeMkhi

For the record, we get 3 posts a day in the mains, can't use quotes or social media links/videos. Also, not allowed to post in the match day thread.

Anyway, watching the way Mkhi played against fenerbahce was very weird. I've never seen him so passive, sideways passes with little movement it felt like I was watching Fellaini. Clearly, he was more worried about not making mistakes than actually trying to create something going forward (his team mates standing around didn't help either). I think his confidence has taken a huge hit (unsurprisingly) and it will take a few starts, some goals and assists to build it back up.

The international break and the game against Montenegro could boost his confidence too. Playing for Armenia he's allowed to run freely and pretty much do what he pleases (much like tuchel at dortmund), and no one scolds him for a couple of errant passes.

Also really hope Mkhi gets a start tomorrow (almost impossible I know).

Mkhizlatba

Sorry mate, no offence itended. I only quoted you to address the "your insults !! " part. I wasnt actually referring to you in my reply. You were quite complimentary to me.

LouisDanGaal

Something's defenitely wrong if even in this depleted and desperate state, Mourinho prefers Lingard over Mkhi.
This is the most bizarre thing. Surely mikis natural ability is incredibly obvious over lingards, you'd think it was easy, very easy to pick up on.

Needham

In any other job that footballer*your general attitude gets assessed at the interview stage, be it the first, second, group interview whatever. And that can be for a position collecting trolleys at Asda. Footballers apparently get signed for millions earning millions and no one does a basic check to find out whether they're strop-merchants.**

*probably not true
**my theory about Mkdonshitaryan and Mourinho is that two dark brooding egotistical males can rarely ever share the same space***
***I mean close working environments on earth, not outer space

AN17

This is the most bizarre thing. Surely mikis natural ability is incredibly obvious over lingards, you'd think it was easy, very easy to pick up on.
Everyone bar Mata and Hererra is underperforming, there's no need to single out Mkhi for not performing to his max capacity. Give the guy a proper run out, persist with him as the alternative isn't yielding any spectacular results atm. It really boils my blood to think we have a 30 mil pound potential assist making machine on the sidelines sulking while Klopp is making Lallana and Mane look like Robben and Ribery.

itso 7

Everyone bar Mata and Hererra is underperforming, there's no need to single out Mkhi for not performing to his max capacity. Give the guy a proper run out, persist with him as the alternative isn't yielding any spectacular results atm. It really boils my blood to think we have a 30 mil pound potential assist making machine on the sidelines sulking while Klopp is making Lallana and Mane look like Robben and Ribery.
This. Its mind boggling how this signing is turning out and Jose can't be blameless when he finds it appropriate to single him out after that Thursday night fiasco.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I understand people wanting to get mhki into the side but can we stop with the endless bashing of Lingard to suit the agenda.

If you was going to rank the performances of the players so far this season Lingard would be quite near the top of the list. He's a good player and follows the instructions given to a tee. Sure he's not going to start dribbling past 5 people and sticking the ball in the top corner but his movement, workrate and passing ability get him into the team week after week.

If anyone needs dropping st the moment it's Rashford. He needs to be coming on as an impact sub up top rather than playing out wide.

soapythecat

Who actually uses the term Man Utd?

EyeInTheSky

We don't though lol. Seems like we have some players who look acceptable in training yet play like dog shite in matches yet they get to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.