Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
A brilliant player, but never had the mentality to be in a Jose team. He will do very well under Wenger, I'd imagine. In a comfortable environment, no pressure, no competition and no expectations.
Funny, we're basically swapping players to match the mentality of the managers.

He was glorious to watch on his day. Shame we didn't have that over the last few months.

AndyJ1985

I keep seeing people say stuff like "great player, but.." In what way is he a great player? He's been an utter shit player for us.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
He'll have a couple of games at Arsenal where he will look good and this place will lose its collective mind. (See Welbeck's UCL hatrick for example)

Don't think he will take them up a level though.

Sad that things didn't work out but this is the best move for all parties. Thanks for the Europa league.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
As disappointing as Kagawa ultimately turned out to be for us. Good, gifted players but did not have the mental strength to truly make it here. Shame.
Think Kagawa was better for us tbh.

waza7111

He's been treated very harshly but his performances have been too inconsistent. He needs a manager who is not so strict and won't drop him after every bad game.

tomaldinho1

He's been treated very harshly but his performances have been too inconsistent. He needs a manager who is not so strict and won't drop him after every bad game and doesn't care about winning.
fixed.

aka Arsene Wenger

haram

He's been treated very harshly but his performances have been too inconsistent. He needs a manager who is not so strict and won't drop him after every bad game.
Why should a manager keep picking you when you’re playing terrible? When Mkhi is bad all he does is give the ball away over and over.

Giggs86

That's exactly where Arsene "soft" Wenger fits the bill.

POF

£40m + Miki would be fecking absurd. In today's market he's worth a bare minimum of £30m. I would assume if he's included the cash will be £15-20m max.
Based on the contract situation of both players, if there's a swap the cash balance should be coming United's way.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Based on the contract situation of both players, if there's a swap the cash balance should be coming United's way.
I think what we've done is the good ole' Italian, gave them an offer they can't refuse.

MadMike

I'm not defending Mkhi. He's too inconsistent.
That's what it sounds like you're doing. Mkhi has not been inconsistent. He's had a good start, first 3-4 games, and after that he was consistently shit for 2 and half months. During which Mourinho persevered with him. So when you say "dropped after every bad game" that kinda clashes with reality.

reddaz71

Sorry that it hasnt quite worked out for Mkhitaryan at Utd but he has been largely anonymous this season,on his day he can be brilliant but mentally he simply is not of the required standard at the highest level.

For what its worth I think having his salary off the wage bill will definitely be a thumbs up from the men in suits considering its likely we are bringing in Sanchez on astronomical wages!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Fair to say he’s been a below average signing? I wouldn’t go as far as flop as I think he showed signs last season.

Calling it now, he’ll hate it at Arsenal and struggle with Wenger as a manager. He doesn’t solve any of their problems either.

Member 90887

Mourinho just said in his press conference that "he would lie if he said that Mkhi out is a pure tactical choice and that he wants the players whose heads is 100% in united".

Complete rubbish, he’s had lots of chances. I would argue he’s actually been quite consistent. Consistently awful. Not the manager’s fault, he’s clearly not good enough.

Dropped from squad, couldn’t care less if that’s actually tactical or he’s off.

AndyJ1985

We better hope the Sanchez deal doesn't go tits up or we'll be left with a sulking player who knows we want to get rid of him.

Djemba-Djemba

Fair to say he’s been a below average signing? I wouldn’t go as far as flop as I think he showed signs last season.

Calling it now, he’ll hate it at Arsenal and struggle with Wenger as a manager. He doesn’t solve any of their problems either.
He scored a lot of very important goals in Europe last season which probably saves him from being a total flop but overall he's been a huge let down.

This season in particular he's been woeful. His performances at Anfield and at home to Spurs were horrendous.

POF

I don't think he'll go. He can do better than Arsenal.

We better hope the Sanchez deal doesn't go tits up or we'll be left with a sulking player who knows we want to get rid of him.
Looks like he’s been sulking all season. He would have to be an imbicile to not know he’s been poor for Utd and we would want to get rid.

Djemba-Djemba

He can't get any worse than he has been this season.

I'm sure he'll have had an inkling Jose wanted rid of him anyway, he's barely played since November.

Canagel

Goodbye Mkhi. I will always remember him as a key man in our quest to win the only trophy the club had never won before. Atleast it's better than other flops like Di Maria and Memphis who have nothing to show for their time here.

K2K

Jose kept him in the teams for months while performing poorly.

So much so that some even accused him of favouritism because this was his signing. People even started begging for Lingard while he was still public enemy no 1 on here.

Let's cut out the revisionism.

Hammerfell

No kidding?

K2K

Calling it now, he’ll hate it at Arsenal and struggle with Wenger as a manager.
He doesn’t solve any of their problems either.
He'll start well though. Meltdown aplenty on here.

Then slowly fade to obscurity and no one will bother talking about him.

But the meltdown is guaranteed.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Well Real did the same with Navas, didn't stop him making those heroic saves against Atletico in the UCL final.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

I'll miss him about as much as I miss Schneiderlin.

Baby Groot

Given his contribution, you could swore he was one of those failed Van Gaal signings but the shocking part is it was Mourinho who signed him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Am I the only one who doesn't think it's a good deal to send him to Arsenal? I guess if it's him going there or no Sanchez for us you'd go for it but it's hardly ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.