5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapardin

He's getting the assists in the league, but get the feeling Zlatan would do better at #10, assuming he's the same post-injury. Atleast, maybe competition would make him step up a bit.

NinjaFletch

He'll probably get a goal or assist to mask this as he sometimes does but he has been absolutely dog shit tonight.

finneh

An assist in the next 15 mins and it's a standard Mkhitaryan performance this year.

Stringer

Both him and Mata have been poor tonight. We really needed to strengthen our options in that area.

Camilo

Just a totally average player for me. Doesn't offer anywhere near enough.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Thought he was good in the first half, but got tired in the second. Would not be as harsh as other posters. Should have scored though.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Just throwing this out there, people have to realize/acknowledge Mikhi just isn't a CL calibre player especially for a top club in the world like United. His track record speaks for itself as harsh as that may seem. Love the guy but stating facts.

Brilliant player who shows flashes here and there at times but I think it's safe to say he's better suited for the league/EPL where his inconsistency can fly a bit more but not in the CL where it's exposed.

Fwiw Mikhi in all Champions League competitions (including qualifiers),

Games Played: 44
Minutes Played: 3433
Goals: 4
Assists: 0
Average minutes per game: 78
Goals per game average: 0.091
Assists per game average: 0.22

...just not good enough and after today, it'll be 45 games and those numbers will drop more. Kind of self explanatory why José is after Griezmann and wants a higher quality player who'll get on the score sheet more often even though it's not the biggest priority positionally on the team. Imho Mikhi long term will be best suited as a super sub coming off the bench just as Rashford is atm.

Minimalist

Baffled by any suggestion that was bad performance from him. Thought he was crafty as hell all game.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
my problem with him is that nearly everything he tries when dribbling is low percentage in terms of coming off. Rarely does the simple thing. Similar sort of intricate dribbling style that Hazard has (imo), but the obvious difference is that he isn't in that same class so he's far more inconsistent and frustrating. Capable of brilliance, but rarely consistent and often anonymous for large parts of the game. I don't think it's a case of Mourinho putting the shackles on him either, he just can't produce consistently, or impact games on a successive basis.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
By far our most dangerous looking attacking player.... except he had a night where nothing came off. I saw him have plenty of those for Dortmund

izec

You would think he is 22 or something. He is at his peak, needs to be better. Finishing, passing, decision making is just too inconsistent

Castia

He's still offering more than Mata. Mata as been mediocre all season and just can't play on the wing at all, it should be Martial Mkhitaryan Rashford imo.

Bwuk

I like Mkhi but I don't think he has it in him to run a game ala Silva and De Bruyne.

His stats are good but stats aren't everything.

the hea

He is a strange player, he can play almost a whole game and not even get the simplest of things right and then pop up with some dribbles and passes of absolute world class and end up with a goal or a couple of assist.

Minimalist

I like Mkhi but I don't think he has it in him to run a game ala Silva and De Bruyne.

His stats are good but stats aren't everything.
If his assist stat keeps ticking upward, it will mean everything. Obviously.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
His best play was to swing and miss at Fellaini's cutback that found its way to Rashford for the third goal.

Thought he was going to be a top player for us. The way he tries to run with the ball shows he has no concept of his own limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.