5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex_Utd

Never been convinced with him (even if he has a decent tally of assists/goals). He is a typical luxury player. He should at best be on the bench for a team like us and absolutely never start an away game. It was clear that we needed an upgrade even in the last window but we weren't decisive enough. Now it's inevitable.

Hamadovich86

I think hes the reason for when we play very good counter attacking football and for when we fail miserably. Hes capable of doing great things but when hes not playing well the whole team is affected negatively. We need someone else to pull the strings upfront incase Miki is not in top form.

Robertd0803

He was a frustrating as Nani in his heyday last night (and a lot of times generally). At least with Nani he was always capable of one moment of brilliance during a game but when Miki is having a bad game he doesnt even look like a footballer.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's had only a handful of impressive performances for us since he came and despite being statistically being very good in the initial months, none of those impressive performances came this season.
IF we do sign Griezmann orany marquee attacker this summer I hope it's at his expense and not Mata's who despite not playing in is natural position has been way more impressive this season

Zoo

He doesn't have the consistency and stature to be playing there for us. Play him on the right or not at all.

Redlyn

We may just have play mid 3 with pogba Matic Herrera/Fellaini at the expense of this guy.

red4ever 79

Diabolical last night. Every player can have a bad match but when you also look dis-interested in whats going on around you and a 'cant be ar8ed' approach, then there is no excuse for this
Would take him out of the squad for a few weeks, never mind the starting XI

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
He was a frustrating as Nani in his heyday last night (and a lot of times generally). At least with Nani he was always capable of one moment of brilliance during a game but when Miki is having a bad game he doesnt even look like a footballer.
I wish people would stop comparing him to nani who was genuinely one of the best wingers in the league for 1 or 2 seasons.

Jeffthered

Guy isn't performing at all, and seems slightly out of sorts. Off-field issues?

Time for a spell on the Judi (Dench = bench).

haram

Great as much as Mykytarin has been hopeless he still gets assists and goals (we still need better) I just don’t see how starting someone who creates no assists or goals and is as poor in his play is the solution.
It's not like we have that many options atm...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's like he needs Pogba on the pitch in order to be effective.
I think Pogba drags midfielders towards him, his ability to drive passed his marker also opens up space.

Saying that though it's mostly Mkhi's fault. He was just far too lazy last night.

VanGaalEra

I posted this before the match @ Match day thread.

One of the worst individual performances I have seen in a United shirt.

I literally gave up on him after 20min. Within the first 20min, IIRC he literally, yes literally, feck up every single ball. After 20min, everytime we attacked I literally hoped he was not involved. Then he feck up the biggest chance of the game by shooting wide.

Can someone please post the last few pages of this thread @ Mkhi's Twitter to let him know how bad he has been lately.

I think now he very likely has half a chance left for "automatic" starting XI position. ie if he plays like this for 45-60 minutes, I am pretty sure Jose will sub him off and strip off his "automatic" starting position.
So you literally, literally-ed the whole time.

Aren86

His been shocking and his tally of early assists mainly when games where already won have masked over his consistent bad performances.

He is supposedly in his peak, but offers nothing unless we are romping a team.

Let Mata play through he middle for 90 minutes without interchanging with that lump and go for pace and productivity in Rashford and Martial on wings.

sergiosigurvinson

He isn't strong enough to do the job and this is a pitty because he is talented, more than enough skilled and he reads the game, but what if your body isn't up to it?

drmuji

What I am surprised about is that he kept playing till like 91st minute or something. I thought he should have been changed at half time. Martial should have been given that role.
Mourinho clearly rates him but sometimes it's good to consider changing someone when he is not up to it.
Terrible performance and yet Mata was replaced first

Zlatattack

I think it's the era of the super squad. Someone with Miki's inconsistency should be sat on our bench. Unfortunately Lingard isn't good enough to be challenging him. Look how much better our left side is now that Martial and Mata are pushing each other. We need that in each of our positions.

SambaBoy

Another poor performance from him last night. I'm always wary of writing talented players of especially in their second season at a new club/league but he needs to add some consistency to his game. His lower level is nowhere near good enough to last at a club like United's, he is a luxury player at the moment and maybe he doesn't have the right mindset to play here. Maybe a rest will do him the world of good, and try Lingard/Rashford on the right.

Acole9

Outstanding
I like him but I can see why we're allegedly targeting Griezmann and Ozil, both are upgrades.

Robbie Boy

This was in the Mailbox on F365, thought it was quite amusing for some reason:

Mkhi and Blind playing a game?
Anyone else wondering if Mkhitaryan and Blind are having a competition to see who can play worse without being taken off?

DeOddi

I´m not Mata´s biggest fan but i would play him behind Lukaku in the next few games. He at least keeps the ball moving, without loosing it immediately after his first touch of the ball.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I like him but I can see why we're allegedly targeting Griezmann and Ozil, both are upgrades.
If Mikhi is a luxury player, what does that make Ozil? If we are fielding a player who contributes nothing defensively I'd prefer them to be better than Ozil.

Status
Not open for further replies.