5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donsangre

No, you are saying that. Jose did not say that. To be fair, Matic-Pogba, Martial/Rashford, Miki, Mata and Lukaku worked fine until Pogba's injury. So now Pogba is back, Miki should get a chance, as well as Mata. Btw, some of you would get disappointed by Ozil's disappearing acts if he comes here.
I doubt Ozil will come to United. You never know thou:)) Ozil has great vision, he is 10. Mkhi is a little different. Mkhi likes to speed up and score. I wish to see the old MKhi again. Such a joy to watch him roam past the defenders.

Roy Keane_Tough

I doubt Ozil will come to United. You never know thou:)) Ozil has great vision, he is 10. Mkhi is a little different. Mkhi likes to speed up and score. I wish to see the old MKhi again. Such a joy to watch him roam past the defenders.
I agree, in my humble opinion one of the most exciting players I have seen in our team in a while.

LeftyBlaster

Sigh I always say this regarding why no.10s who have had success elsewhere fail here.

Kagawa / Mhki / Mata have not really hit the heights here they have elsewhere. And all that is because we do not play with the same level of off ball movement offensively as Dortmund / Chelsea / City / Liverpool / Arsenal do.

T A

Still think that he can provide more than what Mata/Lingard is capable of in our current squad.

But i would be open to a new signing if we continue sticking with 5-2-1-2 formation. A creative player playing between two central midfielders and strikers who can set up smooth link-up play is crucial. I dont think neither of the three names we are having is world class

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Still think that he can provide more than what Mata/Lingard is capable of in our current squad.

But i would be open to a new signing if we continue sticking with 5-2-1-2 formation. A creative player playing between two central midfielders and strikers who can set up smooth link-up play is crucial. I dont think neither of the three names we are having is world class
Lingard has better numbers with less minutes and adds a phenomenal work rate. So even if he has a bad game, he’s still closing people down and making runs. Mkhitaryan is as lazy as all get out.

I like the player but he doesn’t have the mentality to be a Manchester United player. Needs to go to a mid tier side.

Dave46

Lingard has better numbers with less minutes and adds a phenomenal work rate. So even if he has a bad game, he’s still closing people down and making runs. Mkhitaryan is as lazy as all get out.

I like the player but he doesn’t have the mentality to be a Manchester United player. Needs to go to a mid tier side.
Just because Lingard had 2 good games, it does not make Miki mid table player.

Dave46

Miki has played like one this season. And he has been given plenty of chances.

It's amazing how people will constantly slag off Jesse and yet still defend the absolute garbage that Micky has served up this season, just because he is 'more talented'
Are you out your flipping mind? The entire season was garbage? Why can't you be more objective about his season?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Mkhitaryan only performed against cannon fodder, when asked to perform against good opposition he failed completely. Jesse Lingard has a proven track record against cannon fodder teams, and has put in accomplished performances against Watford and Arsenal away from home.

From the 15 games he has played he has had a good performance in probably 5 games. A 1 in 3 return from your no.10 is not good enough.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Are you out your flipping mind? The entire season was garbage? Why can't you be more objective about his season?
Don't get your knickers in a twist.

I never said his entire season was garbage although his poor perfomances have been for the majority. You are just trying to deflect.

He has had quite a number of garbage perfomances though. That's why he is struggling to even make the squad and why the manager called him out on it.

Dave46

Pack your bags son, you're going back to Germany or China.
Neither. Dortmund rumors are made up bullshit. He might go to another EPL team or Italy/Spain. Or he ups his game and stays.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Didnt he have 5 assists in his first two games of the season? So he has only had 2 since then in the 15 games he has played. Terrible.

Dave46

I'm just saying it's possible. Both José and Pep will try and surprise.

That's what Mourinho is doing playing Rom and leaving out Zlatan tonight.
He would have been at the bench today at least. I think Jose made up his mind to sell him this January, which is a good thing for both parties.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"

Not really.

Jose mentioned that Zlatan wouldn't play tonight as he is still regaining full fitness. Jose has played Lukaku at every opportunity.

After last year's horrorshow, and Miki's woeful form for most of the season, that would be a surprise that City would salivate at.

Donsangre

Mkh

How do you expect Mkhi to perform after not playing for so many games without Pogba against the cities midfield. Theyll eat him alive. This was the game to let Mkhi to gain his confidence but Jose is playing som games. He either is selling Mkhi in January or wants to get more out of our Armenian.

red4ever 79

No idea what this guy has done to warrant a start to be honest. Hope we get rid in Jan and slam the door on his ass
Edit. I read the line up wrong. Point still stands get rid

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I never care about team selections; because I want to see what the manager wants to do. But Mkhi is just like Rooney the past 2-3 years, you know that its gonna be like playing with 10 men.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Not really.

Jose mentioned that Zlatan wouldn't play tonight as he is still regaining full fitness. Jose has played Lukaku at every opportunity.

After last year's horrorshow, and Miki's woeful form for most of the season, that would be a surprise that City would salivate at.
Mate, I agree with you on the logic - I don't want him to start against citeh.

I'm just saying there will be at least one surprise from Mourinho, without doubt, and that could be it.

Another might be dropping Rom and playing Martial and Lingard as a 2, or dropping Rom and playing Martial, Lingard and Rashford as a 3. Both of these I think would be a really good move against citeh.

But there'll some really notable surprise in his selection.

Donsangre

No idea what this guy has done to warrant a start to be honest. Hope we get rid in Jan and slam the door on his ass
Edit. I read the line up wrong. Point still stands get rid
He has done more than half of our squad fyi. Dont be such a jerk. One day some one will say something similar about you.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not looking good for him. Wonder if he's being lazy in training or if Jose is trying to take him out of the spotlight like last season. Either way, the manager shouldn't be doing that for a 28 year old in his second season. Not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.