ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Not at all... With regard to Australia, possibly. Undeniably a bit traumatised by too many years of their dominance. Would love India to beat them.
I do slate India, regularly. They should dominate all forms of cricket, really, given the pool they have... But anyone who thinks I'd support Australia in any circumstance is sorely mistaken.
Fair enough.

I was surprised at the nonchalance with which you mentioned that it will be a Aus-SA final when India has done exceedingly well so far in the tournament. We are the form team and the Sydney pitch should suit both our batters and bowlers. I think toss will be important again; whoever wins it will most likely win the game. No way I would consider it a given that Australia will win. I would have a month back, but not now.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Ffs the rain killing us again. We were building for a great 50 overs innings. The impetus is now with NZ as they can play more freely in a shorter over match.
That's got to hurt. When AB was dropped, I thought the luck was finally turning, and then it rained. :lol:

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Fair enough.

I was surprised at the nonchalance with which you mentioned that it will be a Aus-SA final when India has done exceedingly well so far in the tournament. We are the form team and the Sydney pitch should suit both our batters and bowlers. I think toss will be important again; whoever wins it will most likely win the game. No way I would consider it a given that Australia will win. I would have a month back, but not now.
I think they are more balanced than India (don't fancy your bowling much). Home advantage makes me think they are strong favourites.

Traub

I have a feeling Steyn can become an all time great if he bowls is to victory today. These are the games that will define whether he is seen as a very good bowler or a great bowler in years to come.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Will D/L account for the fact that McCullum had bowled his better bowlers earlier and the ones left were lambs to the slaughter if this lasted 50 overs?

Traub

Shame that Miller went out as will cost us a few runs in DL. Having said that, not sure AB would've done much better than him!

So NZ basically chasing at 7 an over but with reduced overs, so they have a little more freedom. I think if we batted another 7 overs, we would've got maybe 360/370. So we a bit behind. Need a good bowling display here.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Shame that Miller went out as will cost us a few runs in DL. Having said that, not sure AB would've done much better than him!

So NZ basically chasing at 7 an over but with reduced overs, so they have a little more freedom. I think if we batted another 7 overs, we would've got maybe 360/370. So we a bit behind. Need a good bowling display here.
Easily. McCullum got a little lucky there.

Same reason why I think SA will win it. Chasing almost 300 in 48 overs is going to be hard. Also I don't think NZ will be able to handle Tahir.
They are favorites now.

Is more rain predicted? Because if becomes a T20 then it will be advantage NZ again.

MDFC Manager

I think they are more balanced than India (don't fancy your bowling much). Home advantage makes me think they are strong favourites.
Apparently 70% of tickets have been bought by Indian fans. That plus the nature of the pitch means that the home advantage is minimal

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Australia are heavily favored by the bookies. I was thinking it'd be much closer but it seems they agree with DOTA.