La Liga - 2015/2016

prarek

Clever well taken set piece between Parejo and Alcacer but keeper makes a fantastic save.

prarek

Cancelo does well down the right and crosses for Gomes to head in but brilliant save again. On replay he should have scored.

Cait Sith

If Barca finish ahead of Madrid this season, which is pretty much guaranteed now, it will be 7 times in the past 8 years that Barca finish ahead of Madrid in the league. Considering the endless ressources of Madrid it's an insane achievement.

Supports
Barcelona
I like that Ronaldo last week insinuated that Messi passed the penalty 'cause he misses them ,and then he goes and misses the first penalty after that!! karma is a bitch :D

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If Barca finish ahead of Madrid this season, which is pretty much guaranteed now, it will be 7 times in the past 8 years that Barca finish ahead of Madrid in the league. Considering the endless ressources of Madrid it's an insane achievement.
Florentino has got to resign.
When Rafa was fired, 2 pts behind Barcelona...now at 9, Zidane effect

Just goes to show how far goodwill can take a manager.

prarek

So close again. Granada are creating chances. That left side is a problem for Valencia. Missing Gaya.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I've only been watching for 20 mins and Valencia look terrible. Granada are ripping them apart without actually scoring.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Granada have been good just about every time I've seen them this season but they aren't getting the results. Odd really, it's the first season I've thought they deserve to survive and they could easily be going down.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
I like that Ronaldo last week insinuated that Messi passed the penalty 'cause he misses them ,and then he goes and misses the first penalty after that!! karma is a bitch :D
And were lucky even to get the 1 pt, their goal was terribly offside

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
I've despised Eusebio & panned his abilities as a coach for years but credit on his work thus far with La Real, did not see that coming at all

prarek

Villarreal have not lost in the league since November. Atletico need a win to keep pressure on Barcelona.

prarek

I've despised Eusebio & panned his abilities as a coach for years but credit on his work thus far with La Real, did not see that coming at all
Just saw that they won. Huge. 11 yellow cards as well lol. Must have been intense. Just another Basque derby.

prarek

Griezmann just a fraction off Juanfran's cross. Just a touch and that would have been a goal.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Didn't watch the game. What happened? Brutal in good or bad way?
What do you think? You're asking Bob, he's never said a half positive thing about Madrid or Ronaldo.

Anyway, yeah we're out of the race. I'm strangely not even remotely mad or disappointed. Maybe our players will focus on trying to win the CL.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Great game this. I reckon Villareal will hit them on the counter and get the 3 points here. Which would mean league over basically.

prarek

Atletico have maintained good pressure in the final third but most of the chances created are from crosses and Villarreal have dealt with them well.

prarek

Griezmann off for Oliver Torres. Is he injured? Meanwhile Torres is still on the pitch..